• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly at this point she owes some kind of apology. You can’t make sure blatant homophobic remarks (jacket scandal) and then act like reading gay fiction is the equivalent of support. 

She made xenophobic remarks about Japanese culture and then turns around and is "I mIsS jApAn" and is embracing "Tokyo" as a nickname. God forbid she actually embraced the place&its culture though. Kenna: The Living Hypocrisy.

Posted

Fair enough, I just mean it’s not so awkward regarding the living situation because it’s an old post.

True! I totally get your point on that.

Posted

“It doesn’t really matter what they feel.”

8FE208C6-BC5E-440D-9B30-ECC2319E28ED.jpeg

0EED0C4E-EBDC-4E44-BC2B-6A4C2BE5201C.jpeg

No body else can fix you, Kenna! You have to WANT to fix yourself!

Posted

I wish she would go back to her dark academia/Europe aesthetic, her posts were more interesting and she actually visited some really beautiful places (Presumably with a guide but ok)

Posted (edited)

was high when I posted PLEASE

Edited by NotThatNice

Posted

Kennas behaviour (feeling lonely out loud time and time again) just shows that she has no one to really talk to and is probably just surface-level friends with the people she calls her friends. But at the same time I guess she's way too emotionally vulnerable and immature to form any kind of deeper-leveled friendship, as she's proven in the past. So she'll most definitely stay lonely and miserable forever unless she acknowledges her bad character traits and works on them. Which is highly unlikely.

Posted

oh god that NATURAL face of beauty. Totally no shoop.

F3E586A0-F887-41B7-B295-54E214029D9E.jpeg

Posted

Kenna speaks too much of herself on a whim, and that's her biggest problem.

When it comes to her, she says what she feels in the moment to make herself feel better, and will then proceed to never examine it again, further adding to her long list of titles and trap cards, forgetting about them, and shooting herself in the foot when she adds another one that conflicts with a previous one.

Also spoiler because personal thing. v

Y'know, I used to think I was ace, but now I understand that I only liked the title of being ace to make myself feel more comforted in the fact that I was alone. 

I feel I can relate to her somewhat in this degree, but holding onto titles forever will inevitably hurt her like it has in the past; it's a cycle.