• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Kenna likes to overline her lips but does anyone else thing they’re looking quite a bit.. fuller lately? Or is all the photoshop skewing my vision O.o screenshots from a few weeks back vs recent video

B7CA23AA-7CFD-45C2-83B0-F09689150BD9.thu

i swear like a year ago she was claiming one of her ~unique~ features is that her upper lip is bigger than her bottom lip and looking at this it's so clearly not the case. 

why does she lie about the most innocuous and easily-disprovable things lmao. :alpacaworry:

Posted

not shocked Bree already has a best friend. Kendra already on a rant about being a filler “friend” because she expects to put very little effort into friendships abd have them fall into her lap. not to mention posting this shit in public is a very bad look. she wont even do typical adult things like have an occasional drink or venture out if her smol child bubble, what does she expect. i swear being around her is like taking care if a whole ass child, no one wants that. 

she needs to go to therapy, learn about social issues and common courtesy and quit making anymore shitty memes that glorify bitterness and mental illness. she keeps acting like shes the only dealing with this shit when her friends simply prefer not to post this public.

Posted

I know Kenna likes to overline her lips but does anyone else thing they’re looking quite a bit.. fuller lately? Or is all the photoshop skewing my vision O.o screenshots from a few weeks back vs recent video

idk if it's just the light but her nose also looks more straight...photoshop, lighting or did someone get some fillers?🤔

Posted

I think you can also tell by this angle

20190225_020917.png.74020d90c262a615c95214c9cf4c317a__01.png

Screenshot_20200216-233051__01.jpg

Posted

I think it's just how much she has overdrawn her lips + lighting and gloss. If you look closely, you can still see the original outline of her lips and they match the top picture.

Posted

I think you can also tell by this angle

20190225_020917.png.74020d90c262a615c95214c9cf4c317a__01.png

Screenshot_20200216-233051__01.jpg

I'm always so shocked when I see her real nose profile. It's so different from what she wants it to be it would be just easier to get a surgery and claim it was for breathing purposes.

Posted

I feel like there's been a sudden jump in editing quality of her videos again since moving in with her sister. Anyone else think Sierra is back to editing for her? Kenna's good, but there were a few noticable changes in the style that make me think this. 

Posted

Ok hold up 

why did no one else comment about how she was PAINTING on her WHITE. BED.SHEETS.

Posted

i commented on her newest video mentioning her calling gay ppl “sex loving assholes” yet using their flag when there’s an asexual flag and she deleted my comment...

Posted

i first noticed the difference in her lips when she did that photoshoot with grace and sierra, they looked stiff and big. since then they've been super overdrawn. i remember in an old makeup video of hers somebody commented along the lines of "your lips are so small yet so pouty" and she got all pissy and angry at them in response so i guess she has that insecurity, idk. i thought she was overlining that much to go along with the copying of bree lol

4.thumb.jpg.b61e763fb89a070c5439a5da37693.thumb.jpg.f1baec433129d354664a1fee71852.thumb.jpg.54a17c1dbd77a60ab17851c263811.thumb.jpg.4ec3d2dc6ee9b7e3d5ac4d3119b8

Posted

I don't care if she got/gets lip fillers, they're sooo common nowadays and I think that she could be happier with herself if its something she really wants. I won't have any problems unless we have really good evidence that she got them AND she denies it. I just want some honesty from her. I think her natural lips are really nice though.

Agreed, it would only be an issue to me if she had gotten fillers and then denied it. Fillers are common and I’ve wanted to get them for myself. Plus it doesn’t look bad, although maybe a bit much when paired with the out of control clown makeup. 

Posted

Even after six full threads calling her out on her bullshit, Kenna still manages to act like a spoiled child with a victim complex. It baffles me how it never crossed her genius mind that if so many people are criticizing her, maybe she needs to take a look at her actions. But nah, it's always someone else's fault, right? :P

The Valentine's Day fiasco was embarrassing. She gives me secondhand embarrassment.

Posted (edited)

I don't care if she got/gets lip fillers, they're sooo common nowadays and I think that she could be happier with herself if its something she really wants. I won't have any problems unless we have really good evidence that she got them AND she denies it. I just want some honesty from her. I think her natural lips are really nice though.

theres literally nothing genuine about her, she’ll be just as pissy and bitter if she werento get it and someone asks

Edited by kyuutobani