• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted

omg... when asked about racism she jumps straight to "white victimhood" then of COURSE admits to using the n-word 1 question later because you can't make this shit up.  

I was literally shook by that but idk why considering this is the same person who used a Buddha head statue while claiming to be Buddhist and told Buddhists to just get over it, and refused to stop using the G word because it fit her aesthetic. Trash. Pure trash.

Posted

February 20, 2016 is when it was posted, it would seem.

oh I’m on mobile, never shows date for me. 

gotta say I’m taken aback by this interview. she goes from a basic understanding of feminism for all genders and races, brings up this one she was called a white bitch, claiming she sees all sides of the situation. i feel her “police brutality is sad” is tacked on at the end, she really wanted to bring up this one time her feelings were hurt. 

her answers are pretty standard for her background though. vapid activism is all she ever does. 

Posted

bruh. she's now as close to being 30 as she is to 18 - the only, ONLY reason she has any relevance left to cling onto whatsoever is because she broadcasts vapid, vaguely aesthetic bullshit to a following she built back when you didn't have to try as hard. i would absolutely love to know what her plan for keeping this following entertained for the next 2/3 years (at least?) is. she is going to regret that youtube comment. IG/yt especially is loaded with unbelievably shallow people but i've never seen one who denies it as much as her. she's cycled through 15 different aesthetics and 2 countries, a whole year of her early 20s is down the drain, and all she's doing is posting ignorant performative drivel like that youtube comment on a video that has less depth than a flat piece of paper. the arrogance is disgusting.

a lot of other people have said it, she should probably see a therapist. i'm not sure her current behaviour will do anything but worsen when she has nothing to do other than showcasing the results of what happens when consumerism meets mediocrity, weekly, on her IG account. while it seems like her friends aren't that much better, at least they're out there living. i'm assuming she'll always have a financial backup plan with her privileged ass, but kenna, what's going to be your purpose in 6 years time considering you don't have anything like one after 6+ years online???

also, mentioning virginia woolf? in a video containing nothing but grotesque materialism? fuck off.

Posted (edited)

I’m not an expert in Woolf’s literature, but I find Kenna’s love of her ironic because 1) there is no way in hell she can read that with any ease — Woolf is not an easy writer, and jumping from Harry Potter to To The Lighthouse is not a breeze for reading comprehension 2) the desperate, clinging kind of vapidity displayed in Mrs Dalloway must feel horribly relatable to her, except she’s not a disenfranchised 1920s woman lol 

Edited by darlin

Posted

I’m not expert in Woolf’s literature, but I find Kenna’s love of her ironic because 1) there is no way in hell she can read that with any ease — Woolf is not an easy writer, and jumping from Harry Potter to To The Lighthouse is not a breeze for reading comprehension 2) the desperate, clinging kind of vapidity in Mrs Dalloway must feel horribly relatable to her. 

i believe shes never actually read Harry Potter, which is hilarious. I think she stated it herself once. And her lack of knowledge of the books proves it imo. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Holy shitsnacks this chick is SO ignorant and shallow. And bitter! 

Posted (edited)

@Nevermore I really feel like Kennas ego was (and still is) so big at the time, she thought she was gonna be Mikan 2.0 despite doing 0 of the work Mikan has as far as adapting to Japanese society&culture/and maintaining her student visa.

Edited by TB09

Posted

HAHAHAHAH I was at Disney today and kenna was wearing the jacket hahahahhaha 

I honestly just glanced to the side and saw her bright red hair and that hideous jacket and cackled and pointed her out to my bf who then gagged. 

She wore this in like the most public place. Prob why she didn't post about it. Lulz I cant even 

since she does lurk here, it's just a matter of time before she uploads some story or photo with her wearing that jacket at Disneyland on her insta to prove you the "anti's" wrong. lol

Posted (edited)

B7A7BBEE-20F0-4EFC-AF0D-F2A755D10A87.thubutton nose 

Edited by creamcorn

Posted

The thing is, if the LGBT community were still forced to keep quiet about their orientation I'm willing to bet Kenna will never know to label herself as aro/ace. But is like she discovered it and just like any label (both forgotten and the ones she still carries) decided to include it. In the end, she's straight. There's no aro/ace oppression, at least not one like the rest of the community faces. The most comments you'll get is from parents insisting their daughter to get married and have kids but the rest of the world? They don't care! They don't care if you aren't dating or not cause when people step outside they aren't looking at the one that's by themselves and instantly know they are ace/aro. They don't know their relationship status and she will never be oppressed when they hear her gush over male celebrities so she is "normal"

But the rest? If people see just two of the same sex gender just holding hands their lives will be at risk! They will get yelled at and bullied. To wear a pride jacket outside a parade will create more fear of safety. I know a woman who got jumped at and beaten severely because she's a lesbian. But again, I doubt Kenna will be beaten and abused just cause she decides to be single and be interested on guys even if it's fictional...

Posted

The thing is, if the LGBT community were still forced to keep quiet about their orientation I'm willing to bet Kenna will never know to label herself as aro/ace. But is like she discovered it and just like any label (both forgotten and the ones she still carries) decided to include it. In the end, she's straight. There's no aro/ace oppression, at least not one like the rest of the community faces. The most comments you'll get is from parents insisting their daughter to get married and have kids but the rest of the world? They don't care! They don't care if you aren't dating or not cause when people step outside they aren't looking at the one that's by themselves and instantly know they are ace/aro. They don't know their relationship status and she will never be oppressed when they hear her gush over male celebrities so she is "normal"

But the rest? If people see just two of the same sex gender just holding hands their lives will be at risk! They will get yelled at and bullied. To wear a pride jacket outside a parade will create more fear of safety. I know a woman who got jumped at and beaten severely because she's a lesbian. But again, I doubt Kenna will be beaten and abused just cause she decides to be single and be interested on guys even if it's fictional...

For Kenna, questioning, disagreeing, and correcting her antics are considered abuse. Our kween just wants to be special, so she creates her own adversities.