• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1820 posts in this topic

Posted

Well then:
Kenna who? Lunestelle is god tier. 

She should be totally ok with that, right?

In my opinion Lunestelle is just as bad as Kenna. I find it really creepy on how she skinwalks Kenna.

Posted

What's annoying is that from a *little* bit of research I've done on Halloween for an essay I wrote, America's version of Halloween is strictly American. Of course, over time more and more countries probably adopted the American way of Halloween but I'm pretty sure no one will be able to copy America. But I'm just an American who hasn't left soil lmao could someone from Europe confirm this? I feel like it's been talked but...for the fact that this thread hasn't been up for more than two weeks and already has accumulated 30 pages I kind of don't want to go back and find it:alpacaworry::alpacadone:

Long time lurker from Italy here!!! 

You’re perfectly right about Halloween! Italians (I don’t know about other countries but I believe all Europe does this) adopted an “American Halloween” 

but of course it’s not exactly like the American one

we celebrate Halloween in a much more simple way than Americans do (at least from what I’ve seen on instagram and in movies)

we don’t usually decorate the outside of our house and sometimes not even the inside 

since the main part of the population in Italy is catholic some people (mainly elderly people) still consider Halloween as a blasphemous  holiday.

my parents, from example, have never considered it a holiday simply because in the seventies it wasn’t popular yet, while I’ve always been going trick or treating (along with all my friends and the kids still go nowadays) and I still organize Halloween parties at my house!! (I’m 18 HAHAHAHAH) 

Posted

In my opinion Lunestelle is just as bad as Kenna. I find it really creepy on how she skinwalks Kenna.

Didn't she get better though? I've looked at her thread yesterday and she's apparently more herself now.

Posted

this one was taken in London. I noticed her friend dresses with those long grandma skirts too but she doesn't look as bad as Kenna.
(sorry for the bad screenshots)

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagramm.png

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagrammm.png

Funny enough, long granny skirts like that are super popular over in Japan and would blend in pretty well.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but I still consider Kenna low key racist. 

She was so sure Japan was her "home" a year ago but got sick of the country within a few weeks when she realized it wasn't America v2: Anime Edition. Like this girl was hoping to live her western lifestyle but with more sakura and ~kawaii~.

She then proceeded to insult Japan for not being a carbon copy of the USA and then yeeted out to Europe, which lets her roleplay her foreigner fantasy while enjoying the convenience of the English language and western holidays and traditions.

She's eurocentric as hell. Anything that's different from exactly what she's used to is deemed as failing. Like a country failing an entire season. 

None of this is race based but culture/nationality.

correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure this is the crystal palace by Paxton in Hyde Park. It has SUCH a cool history and it would be nice if Kenna had the brains to do a little bit of research 👀 I for one would LOVE to go see it- as well as the Trevi fountain in Italy because I learned about it in class and honestly, seeing stuff IRL would be the dream

it's Kew Gardens, specifically the palm house, it too has an amazing history about it, the architects alone are so fascinating let alone the countless rare and mature plants they have there.  

Edited by honeycrisp
spelling

Posted

"Dear" :beardo: She couldn't be more condescending if she tried.

(Do you think that girl reads here? That comment sounds a lot like mine lmaaaoooo)

plus the need to bring up "i LiKe CoFfEe" 

Posted

plus the need to bring up "i LiKe CoFfEe" 

That’s the only comparison to that comment she can give since there is nothing else she liked on a constant basis! 9_9

Posted

That’s the only comparison to that comment she can give since there is nothing else she liked on a constant basis! 9_9

She actually likes sugar with a hint of coffee.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191009-094556.thumb.png.fbc

Holy shit, she is such a bitch. I actually had a little bit of sympathy for her when she came out with her autism video, but that vanished as quickly as it appeared. Why does she only reply to the negative comments? There are lots of nice ones on that post, and some questions. Obviously she can't reply to all, but she clearly reads them all. Why do her fans kiss her ass so much?

Screenshot_20191009-153410.thumb.png.5b6

Yeah, don't hold your breath... :alpacadone:

(I spoilered these because they looked massive on my screen). 

Edited by Soggy Tofu

Posted (edited)

You know what I don't get at all? Tbh this would be the CHANCE for her to go 'Oh since I'm autistic I proably worded this wrong due to my autism! I wasn't being rude or disrespectful at all but my autism made me use words that might have offended you!'

She made a whole video about it and used it as an excuse for all her past wrong doings. She could play that card now that people tell her the wording was off and this would be the reason why she said it that way. Her fans would eat it up and even praise her because of her aknowledging her autism and she could rub it into everyone's faces.

Or did she forget to put on her autism mask today, hmmmm????? 9_9

EDIT: Just to clearify it since this keeps getting downvoted: i'm being sarcastic here, i don't want her to actually pull the autism card. i just wanted to point out her hypocrisy since she dropped the 'non-verbal' autism card and is back to her smug, defensive persona that loves to argue.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

The thing is, in my opinion, the girl who commented wasn't even rude. Kenna was in the form of how she replied. And all the people who defended Kenna over it are such a kiss ups. I mean, how offend she or people be if her comparison was "Japan who? Korea is /god/ level tier and better than Japan." 

Like I know the way Kenna worded her comparison isn't something to be taken literally, but I didn't see the girl who replied as rude either. She's just saying why compare the two (as two countries are never the same no matter how close they are of each other) and Kenna is allowed to decide which places of the country she likes best... Then again is an unfair comparison if you been to London in a short period of time and compare it quickly to another. Is kinda like when she decides Japan was her home. She thought that being there for a month is enough to know what it would be like living there more long term, and it isnt,. Now this is the same but opposite, you can't ditch much another country if you didn't experience it enough or travel further from other places in England to decide even if you like it or not.

(Again, I hope I worded this right, English isn't my first language and sometimes what intend to say is interpreted wrong lol)

Posted

this one was taken in London. I noticed her friend dresses with those long grandma skirts too but she doesn't look as bad as Kenna.
(sorry for the bad screenshots)

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagramm.png

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagrammm.png

it’s honestly the makeup.. Kennas makeup usually has her looking like a clown off the clock where as this girl looks like she barely has anything on and looks so much more natural because of it.
Additionally, the outfit is paired with proper shoes and, as far as we can tell, she isn’t an asshole where as kenna loves to prove time and time again that she is.