• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted

About the idea of her working for Disney again: It's not only her past, "illegally" playing characters in the park, it's also her tattoos. Tats are a huge no-no for Disney workers, as far as I know.
And I think because of her bad reputation Disney would never accept any kind of content from her.

Not important but if you work in back-of-house in a restaurant or 100% behind the scenes, you can have visible tattoos. Even if youre a fully costumed character you can have tattoos/piercings/colored hair. I know because i used to work at Disney in a restaurant and I also new some character actors. If she has some on her arms, depending on where she would work, she could always wear white long sleeves. A lot of girls I worked with did that and I also have thigh and arm tattoos that were covered by my costume. Anyway, shes def not going back to work there but Disney is more lenient that most think....in some areas. lol

Posted

What is her problem with valentine's day? I don't get why she makes such a big deal about it. If you don't like it, just ignore it. I don't understand why she has to celebrate everything. She chose to refer to herself as aromantic/asexual und now she has a problem that she is alone? Why should her friends be with her on valentine's? Is it like a thing in the US when you're single? I don't understand this obsession single people have with this day and this whole "you should express your love to your SO every day, not only on valentine's day blabla" yeah whatever it's just a commercial holiday just like christmas, halloween etc it's not that deep, GET OVER IT!

I'll say it again because it never gets old and it is the truth. She is a CHILD 

Posted

I mean with that kind of attitude, of course she'll be the only one who "has her back". Who in their right mind wants to be friends with a salty bitch who can't stand others living their own lives unless it involves her?

Also let's be real, the only people who post this kind of shit are edgelord teenagers and single folks who are incredibly jealous of couples but want to play it off like they aren't.

Newsflash Kenna: Not every holiday has to be for or about you. If you're so comfortable in your aro/ace-ness, then why make such a fuss about Valentine's Day? You could just... ignore it...? Like you don't see non-Christians getting riled up about folks celebrating Easter and whatnot. What the fuck.

Posted

C33AF27C-4FE1-45D5-8024-2D6E7A6AE0BF.png

Posted

She mentioned like half a year ago or so that her goal was to be an interior designer. Besides having no educational background in that fields I can't imagine her leaving room for ideas of her clients or being able to gently and kindly stier clients away from bad taste/ideas without being rude to them.

Maybe she thought that since her mom works in real state, she could pull some strings to let Kenna play pretend she is a interior designer. But honestly, I can't imagine her producing anything but her same old boho/minimalistic aesthetic for her clients.

Posted

I think going to an aro ace meetup would be very nice to find platonic relationships also, but now that she's autistic she can't talk to people no more and if people reject her for being mean they're ableists so....

Posted (edited)

"How DARE these people who I have left for a whole year move on with their lives while I'm off being a shut in in tokyo! Turning their backs on me and getting significant others! I'm aro ace do they know how acephobic they're being to me by doing this?!? Do they not know that their lives are meant to revolve around me and what I want?!? They're being so ableist right now it's unreal. Well I'll just bitch about being all alone on social media to guilt trip them in to spending time with me, even though Bree offered me company when I was lonely at Christmas and Grace goes to movies with me and picks me up from the airport, they're still horrible people who turned their backs on me and NONE of this is my fault!"

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Looks like her sister is moving out of California; wonder if Tokyo will follow along?

Posted

so close...

Screenshot_20200214-135650_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I think the first step is that everyone in her life needs to stop babying her