• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

23C15382-28FC-4B6A-BF33-AD4B5D1F7EC0.thu

thoughts?

With everything she's done at this point, it's hard to see this as anything other than a cry for pity.

Posted

23C15382-28FC-4B6A-BF33-AD4B5D1F7EC0.thu

thoughts?

NGL this is lowkey guilt trippy with the tone she had put in here. It reads as this sad, troubled, hurting person trying to be strong to keep society's expectations from crumbling around them.

the problem is...this is her job. This is what she’s decided to do to earn a living. Your audience expects a damn video because that’s what you keep advertising in everything.

Fucks sake I do plays and I’m camera shy but I’d still do the damn show even if I know people would be taking photos of the performance. Cause I’m getting paid to do it.  Then again, I enjoy theatre so maybe that’s the difference? If she doesn’t enjoy what she does anymore then maybe it’s time to go hunting for a different job.

Posted

I mean I hate talking on the phone and prefer to text and dont talk much irl, but when I’m at work you can be damn sure when patients call to refill their meds or come up to the counter ill do it. hell all my coworkers would prefer not to speak to patients but we still do it because were adults with jobs. Doesnt matter if I have depression or generalized anxiety disorder (that i got DIAGNOSED for, not some stupid assessment) I’m an adult who grows, learns and copes. lmao if I told my boss I didn’t feel like talking because its exhausting id be let go and would have to find a different job. 

this bitch is always trying to find an excuse her  young audience will lap up because Criticism is Scary and Gives Them Anxiety.

Posted

She could make a challenge out of her condition and use her creativity to get around it. She used to make videos without talking in the past and while a Q&A might not be the easiest video for this, she could still work around without spoken text. Or answer the questions with drawings. I once watched a Q&A where the answeres were pancakes in a specific shape, even though the youtuber (Banana Jamana) was still talking while making them. You know, the artist’s ability of finding creative solutions…

But I think the whole production of words, even writing is too much for her right now. If this is true and videos in general are too much for her at the moment it could also be just her being done with YT, or maybe a little depressed/burned out, etc.

Ooooor she googled autism symptoms and found a convenient reason to not do something and not try anything else.

And if she hates her job so much, why continue?

Posted

at this point I wonder what her life actually looks like it sounds like a nightmare of doing nothing all day long every day just sitting at home being in social media and Netflix. She's nearly 25? 

HOW she has a following after all this baffles me

Posted

The best thing for this woman child is to go out and get a fucking retail job that forces her out of her little bubble of "pity me" ever since we caught her plagiarizing she's  done less and less talking videos, and it's not her "autism"(cause girl you don't have it at the most you're just an awkward introvert like me) retail has made me so much better at talking to people, I still suck at it, especially around new people but jfc it's the best thing to do when you're struggling, even just go volunteer at a charity shop(or whatever Americans call it) for a day or 2 a week to get out of the house and meet new people. That helped me so much when I was jobless and in a deep depression.

You're just a lazy bitch who's gotten too comfortable with doing everything half assed and even that's being generous. 

Posted

also ot:

Hidden Content

this is such a huge bugbear of mine too. It seems people are so quick to diagnose themselves with anxiety when really they just get nervous about things like most people do. 

Posted

I don't like Kenna but it's hard for me not to feel sorry for her at this point. She's going to quit YouTube soon and then what? She has nothing valuable in her life - no job, no education, no place of her own, fewer friends every day.

How is she going to find a job when she has a year-long gap in her employment history from living in Japan? She didn't even do anything special she could impress a future employer with - she just quit language school after a couple months and then spent the rest of the time being a hermit in her room. 

No one encouraged her to develop a work ethic or to handle money. Her trust fund could have been spread out over decades but instead she's blown through half of it in a year with no income to refill what she's spent. Are her parents going to drop another 80 thousand when she runs out? Or is she going to mooch off her sister for the rest of her life? I know it's all her own fault but god, what an empty existence.

Posted (edited)

this is such a huge bugbear of mine too. It seems people are so quick to diagnose themselves with anxiety when really they just get nervous about things like most people do. 

YES. It's particularly annoying when you actually do suffer from anxiety.  You're anxious because of something that would make anyone nervous? Bitch try to spend your night vomiting and shitting yourself  because of nothing. Watch all your life being ruined by your stress and we will talk about it. This "trend" of trying to diagnosing yourself with mental illness needs to end. Yes, mental illness is not a taboo like it was before, but it is not something casual and certainly not something you can use to feel special. It's an insult for every single who struggle with it. 

Edited by Acchan's lips