• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5880 posts in this topic

Posted

I find it funny how Gracie and her sister have posted pics of her and themselves from this shoot on their page, but on hers, it’s only relegated to her IG story? Call me crazy, but when I hang out with my friends, any cute pics we take immediately get put on my IG because I love having those memories up to easily revisit. It just rubs me the wrong way how she chooses to show “appreciation” towards the people she really should be trying harder to keep around while readjusting to California life. 

Posted

if she is really reading this thread: kenna please invest in some other shoes im begging u

Posted

the pictures are nice, if not a little oversaturated

Posted

I wonder what will eventually be the reason she grows up -_- 

Posted

if the plagiarism thing didn’t humble her I don’t know what would at this point

Posted

if the plagiarism thing didn’t humble her I don’t know what would at this point

And unfortunately i doubt that even losing the people closest to her would help either. Instead of pondering the thought that maybe it's her doing why everyone left, she'll somehow twist it to get pity points or "see! I was always the second friend! Poor lil young me left in the dust, easily forgotten 😓" or call them ableists :alpacawink:

Posted

Honestly? Only if something happens to her parents. She's throwing so much money around it can't be coming from anywhere else but them, and I'm mentioning money because it's the only thing defining her now. 1 year Tokyo holiday? Money. 1 month trip to Europe? Money. Changing her hair every 2 days? Disneyland? ~Aesthetic ~ expensive car? Useless shit from Michael's for her occasional DIY? It's all money, money, money, not that she'd ever admit it.

Posted

Jenna's smile is SO fake

I don’t know if anyone else remembers this, but once upon a time Kenna made a post about her real smile (a gummy smile) and how she wanted to show it more. Of course, that never happened again after that one time that obviously has been deleted. 

Posted

Ask away!

I'll start, when would you grow up and a actually do something productive?

P.s. ask away as in give your thoughts here instead of replying to her story

Screenshot_20200209-003413__01.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ask away!

I'll start, when would you grow up and a actually do something productive?

P.s. ask away as in give your thoughts here instead of replying to her story

Screenshot_20200209-003413__01.jpg

"Are you still interested, at all, in botany or was that just another passing fad?"

(Ngl, still kind of irritated at how quickly this interest seemed to be cast aside by her.)

Edited by amodernmyth
forgot a word

Posted (edited)

Can someone ask her if she will ever get a legit diagnosis/screening done for “her autism”, and if she feels in any way that her using autism as a label for herself (without proper diagnosis when she can afford to do it) in any way not only shows her privilege  but her own ableism. Because honestly imo theres nothing more ableist than using an identity that doesnt belong to you. 

I would love to see her answer this, because this has been irritating the hell out of me since she picked it up.

Also...loling over her "thinking about talking" in her next video. Like she's never done that before.

Edited by amodernmyth
Accidental double letters

Posted

Can someone ask her if she will ever get a legit diagnosis/screening done for “her autism”, and if she feels in any way that her using autism as a label for herself (without proper diagnosis when she can afford to do it) in any way not only shows her privilege  but her own ableism. Because honestly imo theres nothing more ableist than using an identity that doesnt belong to you. 

As much as I hope someone asks this, I doubt we would get a straight answer if we get an answer at all. It will either be ignored or she will answer very rudely and be just so insulted that someone would even ask that!

OT but her crying autism as an excuse reminds me of those people who say they cant do things because they have "anxiety" over it. I am not saying anxiety dosent come in all sorts of forms and degrees, but I mean those people who say things like "Oh I cant go talk to my crush, I get so much anxiety over it!" when there are people who have been diagnosed with anxiety who can barely stand to leave the house, face big crowds, focus well in class,etc, and it actually effects their everyday lives to some degree. It def has been annoying me.

*Also not saying you have to be diagnosed to experience/justify anxiety

Posted

I would love to see her answer this, because this has been irritating the hell out of me since she picked it up.

Also...loling over her "thinking about talking" in her next video. Like she's never done that before.

and tbh, i cant even comment if she does or doesnt have autism. Its just her phony diagnosis that i will never get behind, and her over dramatizing what she thinks it means to be autistic. I just dont get why she cant get a proper diagnosis. I feel like it might be because shes afraid at what might or might not actually come back. Out of all the things shes done, this is the one that just irks me the most.