• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted

She's a narcissist whose bubble of universal worship is bursting. She is going to get more bitter and more snarky as more of her influence fades. 

I wonder if she has any foresight whatsoever to realize that this is a path of decline for her influencer life. Her numbers are consistently going down and she's not doing anything to bring them up. The only people that are left are her hardcore fans, the majority of whom are teenage girls that find her relatable now but WILL grow and mature within the next couple of years, at which point they will find her cringy,  and she doesn't attract new followers because she doesn't produce content worthy of following, so her numbers will inevitably continue to dwindle until she fades into obscurity like many others before her.

Posted

Kenna has the ditto personality. 

Posted

7220A9D3-50D9-4E61-B625-D650FB79DB9C.thu277F26C9-E52B-4BC9-BF78-EC76854763D0.thuI know a lot of people hate Valentine’s Day, but...maybe it’s just her “sex-loving assholes” comment lol

Says she who posted several stories of wanting to find and aroace boy 🙄

besides it's funny how much she wants to show she doesn't care for Valentine's by talking about it none stop because "Valentine days discriminate aroaces" and how everyone wanted to be with her and poor her was harassed when it was nothing... 

i mean she called Kaila an ableist and called her friends for not caring for her as easily (and that she's too beautiful that the fairy japanese stopped her in the streets as well as children) to believe her narrative

Posted

Probably somebody already said it, but she has not insomnia. She eats too much sugar and o nothing all day and I bet her sleeping pattern is all effed up.

Those pictures in the field are pretty...except... Grace is not in the center in that picture and it looks very lazy for an aesthetic profesh like Kenna

Posted

I'm surprised Grace even gave her time time of day after Kenna pretty much trashed on her for actually continuing her life while Kenna was in her Japan adventure. 

Posted

I don‘t even want her to have a bf or whatever because I can already see her toxic IG story’s on what an „abusive-sex loving-asshole“ that poor guy was as soon as they break up. No bueno ¬¬

Posted

Kenna’s comments on Valentine’s Day perfectly highlight just how self centred she is. She says that it puts too much pressure on men and women - what about the immense financial pressure on parents to provide presents for their children on Christmas Day? I find it really offensive how she can type all these comments about how ‘toxic’ Valentine’s Day is, and how much of a ‘Hallmark’ holiday it is, when Christmas literally either leaves families in tonnes of debt or children have to wonder why Santa didn’t leave as much for them as they did for their friends. She’s perfectly happy to celebrate that, though.

Valentine’s Day is literally just a day for couples to demonstrate their love for one another. It is ultimately pretty meaningless. However, we all know how much Kenna loves playing the victim in every situation she possibly can, so of course people being in love and having relationships is a personal attack on her personhood and identity as an aroace woman (sorry, ‘kid’). This is the kind of situation where Kenna should literally just close her eyes and walk away from the screen if it bothers her that much.

Couples (yes, including your friends, Kenna) are allowed to buy one another cards and flowers on one day of the year as a gesture of love. It doesn’t affect you, Kenna, you are acting as if it does. For someone who is so ‘uninterested’ in sex and romance in any capacity, you seem incredibly bothered by it.

Posted

Is it just me or does her jaw/chin look really weird in that photo? Ignoring the very obvious clown blush. Tried to zoom in so y'all can see, but the photo is pretty grainy anyway.

Screenshot_20200206_095907.jpg