• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1822 posts in this topic

Posted

Kenna thinks personalities are something you replace once you get bored of them, just like hair colors or cultural identities. 

One day she's a magical pink-haired fairy who little kids cant't stop staring at and who all the Japanese people are so impressed by. The next day she's just a poor widdle autistic bundle of nerves who can't stop "stimming" or whatever. Sometimes she's a logical, cold hearted genius who can't feel emotions. 

Imagine being such a dull and lifeless person that you literally have to invent personalities and developmental disorders for yourself to feel like you have an identity.

Come to think of it. Has Kenna mentioned stimming at all since that video? I mean she doesn't have to but I'm surprised she hasn't tried to do the aesthetic stim boards. 

So instead of 'compliments from strangers' which were part of her Japanese persona and japanese-people-love-white-girls complex she's probably gonna get 'stares and mean looks' bc she's autistic, not looking in her friend's eyes and disabled and oppressed

I hope not. Because while you can do weird things and get weird looks. You don't get stares and mean looks unless you're being a giant asshole. 

Posted

Come to think of it. Has Kenna mentioned stimming at all since that video? I mean she doesn't have to but I'm surprised she hasn't tried to do the aesthetic stim boards. 

I hope not. Because while you can do weird things and get weird looks. You don't get stares and mean looks unless you're being a giant asshole. 

Well, she's gonna do it now~

Posted

Well, she's gonna do it now~

Oh boy. 

I feel I should point out tho an autistic person could get mean looks and stares if they're like overloaded and had a panic attack too but I assume and hope that wouldn't happen to her. 

Posted

What's annoying is that from a *little* bit of research I've done on Halloween for an essay I wrote, America's version of Halloween is strictly American. Of course, over time more and more countries probably adopted the American way of Halloween but I'm pretty sure no one will be able to copy America. But I'm just an American who hasn't left soil lmao could someone from Europe confirm this? I feel like it's been talked but...for the fact that this thread hasn't been up for more than two weeks and already has accumulated 30 pages I kind of don't want to go back and find it:alpacaworry::alpacadone:

Posted

Guess London wasn't aesthetic enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Screenshot_20191008-231147.thumb.png.4c7

Add it to the bingo card! Man that was fast!

Posted

Guess London wasn't aesthetic enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Screenshot_20191008-231147.thumb.png.4c7

I'm too lazy to screenshot but I'm disappointed in the reactions to this post (there was one that said something along the lines of "yeah london is shit"). Many people are being so disrespectful of London or just blatantly ignoring that Kenna is being a little shit and being mean about another country/city. Like yes, you're entitled to opinions but they should be opinions with a foundation. Not just, "London isn't aesthetic enough therefore it sucks." God she's a terrible influencer and I feel bad for all of the young people who actually like her and who are maybe adopting her attitude towards life in general. 

Posted (edited)

ignore this post pls, sry

Edited by Vexanot
Too off topic, moving to a different thread

Posted

Image-1.thumb.jpeg.1d2aca0cdec59203941b0

Posted

how much of a privileged ass does she have to be? She should be grateful she’s even been to London at all, I’m sure there’s others who would die to go there. Also super ready for Kenna to be the cold genius intellectual about Italy’s architecture and history 

Posted

How is it that even though the life has been drained from this image that dress still feels so loud its screaming

Posted

this one was taken in London. I noticed her friend dresses with those long grandma skirts too but she doesn't look as bad as Kenna.
(sorry for the bad screenshots)

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagramm.png

Screenshot_2019-10-09 Stories • Instagrammm.png