• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh considering it's Kenna she might just be too lazy to go get a second opinion or get herself help. That would require effort. 

that's exactly what I think it is

Posted (edited)

it kinda pisses me off that she has enough money for treatment while i deal with actual insomnia every day and can't afford treatment 

Edited by Sub-Zero

Posted (edited)

Tbh considering it's Kenna she might just be too lazy to go get a second opinion or get herself help. That would require effort. 

More like she doesn't wanna leave this bubble of ignorance and be told she's wrong. Then she wouldn't be special anymore

Edited by alwayscurious

Posted

I wonder if Kenna is so often down on her appearance because she’s trying to dismiss the candids of her to fansZ “Oh, I looked bad because I couldn’t sleep!”

The one where she said she was a terrible model / looked bad in candida seems like the same deflection. “Oh, it’s not that look like that, it’s just that I don’t photograph well. The angles!”

Posted

Honestly, I don't mind the dark mental-health-related jokes.

me2meIRL in a nutshell. 

I somewhat think it's progress that she's at least somewhat aware she's sick.

For many people, it's a starting point to acknowledgement.

Hopefully, it could be a stepping stone to her seeking proper treatment now that she's back in the US.

Then again, she's Kenna. So ya'll are entirely justified to be miffed about this because "her young audience" and whatever else.

I just don't mind it, it's pretty common.

I think for me the problem is she romanticizes these illnesses, makes them into something "admirable" and something that supports her narrative of what she wants to be to the world: a petite quiet flower girl whose only passion in life is poems and being artistic. But she's not, she wants to be and when she's called out on her bullshit she goes "I have a disease on my side! Now you can't call me out on it anymore!" And that's sick.

Posted

I wonder if Kenna is so often down on her appearance because she’s trying to dismiss the candids of her to fansZ “Oh, I looked bad because I couldn’t sleep!”

The one where she said she was a terrible model / looked bad in candida seems like the same deflection. “Oh, it’s not that look like that, it’s just that I don’t photograph well. The angles!”

Well remember when she was like "I know how to work my angles and lighting" in a story? xD She's so contradicting all the time.

Posted

How does she still have friends 

84E44B0A-D608-413B-8512-70B98065776F.png

Posted (edited)

How does she still have friends 

This! If her friend has Instagram then how has she not seen all of Kenna's 'filler episode friend' posts? Or does she just not care?

If I had a friend who constantly vague posted about how I was a shit person for not spending 100% of my time with her, I wouldn't keep hanging out with her after it.

Edited by Golden.peach

Posted

kenna took literally a split second to find a doctor who would diagnose her with autism yet wont be bothered to go to a doc to get help with her ''insomnia'' shes bitching about so much

Posted

The last time I properly kept up with her was on thread 1 and when she got moved from online personalities to little snowflakes.... I'm just honestly speechless right now

Posted

THOSE BOOTS, THOSE FUCKING BOOTS OMG. I CAN'T