• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont think pudgy is rude at all, was never around people who thought it was so thats not common knowledge to me at all so this is news to me. I grew up with people bigger body types and beauty standards so I guess were coming from different angles. 

Just an aside, I get what you're saying but "I've never heard [insert team] used as derogatory and people in my social circle don't think it's offensive" is never proper justification to keep using a word or phrase you like. This is purely anecdotal, but my abusers called me pudgy and definitely meant it in a cruel way. It happens for sure.

Not to say people aren't allowed to use certain words, I only mean it's definitely not a strictly nice or cutesy word.

Posted

was scrolling through her video and insta comments on her recent posts, and a lot of the positive comments are being pushed down/hidden by negative comments.. are people finally giving up supporting this 0 effort quEeN

Posted

Yeah, if she says she's aro/ace, than that's it. She doesn't have to prove it to any of us and saying that somebody may only say they are aro/ace because they are shy and inexperienced is a harmful stereotype. Also, someone doesn't need to have experience in a certain sexuality to know that's their sexuality. Especially ace people lol.

She's pushing her being aro/ace, yes and of course she's making it out that she is so, so special, yes. But that doesn't make it invalid. 

Being aromantic/asexual is a spectrum, so it might be that she has crushes on fictional characters and that's okay. There are also ace people, who find somebody hot, but would never act on it and that is okay, too. 

She's an annoying bitch, but also still learning about her sexuality, or better lack thereof in a society that's is not very well informed about it or provide information, so she might have crushes or have a thirst for fictional characters and may be a hypocrite about it or doesn't realise it herself, but that doesn't take away from how she does or doesn't experience attraction and/or romantic feelings. 

In a way I feel sad for her, because with her recent "no. 1/special one"-talk it seems that she is longing for a relationship, but doesn't want a romantic or sexual one and as an adult, that can leave you pretty much stranded. She's not a nice person and friends pulling away from her is totally on her, but I can understand, that she feels confused, left out and lonely, when she longs for a deep connection and can't do it on a romantic or sexual level.

Okay, well like I said in my previous post, I was just curious. So thank you for elaborating for me. I did not mean to offend anyone or any sexuality. Kenna is just such a dubious individual. Sort of like the boy who cried wolf, sometimes when a person lies so much it's hard to believe them when they're actually telling the truth. 

Posted

Okay, well like I said in my previous post, I was just curious. So thank you for elaborating for me. I did not mean to offend anyone or any sexuality. Kenna is just such a dubious individual. Sort of like the boy who cried wolf, sometimes when a person lies so much it's hard to believe them when they're actually telling the truth. 

kenna cried antis™ 

Posted

Recent comment on her newest post 

CF72313B-66D5-4548-806F-C34B0A1159C0.jpeg

Posted

Screenshot_20200127-190103__01.jpg

Posted

If this video ever comes out (Lord knows how many she tossed in the trash), I'm betting that it's a macrame tutorial. That's all I've been seeing lately. Boho Kenna comeback maybe?

Posted

I hope she acts actually like herself like that one diy video where she was chilling on her bed, chatting, making I think mouse ears? It was a holiday video I’m sure. It was nice. DIY videos was how I found her on YouTube. 

But then again who is she when she’s ‘herself’? 

Posted

Yeah, when she was in Japan, her boho revival was pretty short-lived. It's funny, when she "started over a new leaf" she said her new name cozykitsune will mean she will wear neutral colors year round so her account could be like those cozy brown pictures but now she's all over the place on aesthetic-wise. Might as well go back to be simply_kenna.

Posted

Just an aside, I get what you're saying but "I've never heard [insert team] used as derogatory and people in my social circle don't think it's offensive" is never proper justification to keep using a word or phrase you like. This is purely anecdotal, but my abusers called me pudgy and definitely meant it in a cruel way. It happens for sure.

Not to say people aren't allowed to use certain words, I only mean it's definitely not a strictly nice or cutesy word.

I'm so sorry that you experienced it. And thank you for letting me know, I also thought of pudgy as a cutesy word (in my circle I often hear it used when referring to children or younger family members, but not actually to offend anyone).

Posted

I think she messed with the earrings again, interesting. I'm cringing at the anime glasses comment. Is her life literally all about how she is perceived by others?

Also that commenter will be so disappointed to learn she knows absolutely nothing about Turkey, huh.

Screenshot_20200128-205005_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-205025_Instagram.jpg

20200128_205101.jpg

Posted (edited)

the point of glasses is vision Kenna, go poke more lenses out of your 3D movie glasses

Edited by Tragic

Posted

I think she messed with the earrings again, interesting. I'm cringing at the anime glasses comment. Is her life literally all about how she is perceived by others?

Also that commenter will be so disappointed to learn she knows absolutely nothing about Turkey, huh.

Screenshot_20200128-205005_Instagram.jpg

20200128_205101.jpg

What's with her making anime references? She been in Japan for a year and lost interest in being super weeby to go back at it now that she's back?