• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Entitled. She should use that title for her future poetry book. I can give it to her, no need for credits.

Posted (edited)

Edited by sun

Posted (edited)

I know you’re not supposed to contact snowflakes, but goddammit if I don’t feel a special kinship with her from when I was a preteen/teenager. I know exactly what she’s talking about as I went through something similar in high school. I know exactly how she’s feeling, and I knew then and know now it’s irrational and a projection of insecurity.

To paraphrase my comment, my immediate emotion was the feeling of neglect, of abandonment. But simmering all too loudly beneath it was the true sense of incompetence. I was mad jealous of everyone whose lives transformed dramatically, be it a positive transformation or a negative one. I was aloof but I was also angry with myself for being aloof. I felt like I was standing outside of humanity and desperately, breathlessly, wanted to reach through the veil and just caress it. Taste it. The slightest update in my life was a huge update and I resented myself for it. And, as I was toxic as fuck, I turned that resentment outward. Why isn’t anyone coaxing me into human experience? And then when someone did reach out a firm hand, I’d swat it away and chide myself for buying into their facade. Because I was a worthless piece of shit with no spiritual capital to her name and anyone with the gall to try to help me was doing it out of pity or some swell of self-importance. So, “you see,” nobody could help me. It was a zero sum game.

When you’re in THAT toxic of a space, you gotta trace your roots and find what YOU’RE doing to “drive people away,” or what you’re doing to magnify your own insecurities.

i wish you luck on your journey, Kenna.

Edit: I know this is old news and I’m not exactly Sylvia Plath, but goddamn her poetry is objectively atrocious. It has no flow, no lyricism, no insight... this is like the shit you write in a journal when you need to get an irrational emotion down on paper, read how stupid it is, and burn it. Nowhere near “art.” I’m appalled every single time.

Edited by strange alchemy

Posted

I know you’re not supposed to contact snowflakes, but goddammit if I don’t feel a special kinship with her from when I was a preteen/teenager. I know exactly what she’s talking about as I went through something similar in high school. I know exactly how she’s feeling, and I knew then and know now it’s irrational and a projection of insecurity.

To paraphrase my comment, my immediate emotion was the feeling of neglect, of abandonment. But simmering all too loudly beneath it was the true sense of incompetence. I was mad jealous of everyone whose lives transformed dramatically, be it a positive transformation or a negative one. I was aloof but I was also angry with myself for being aloof. I felt like I was standing outside of humanity and desperately, breathlessly, wanted to reach through the veil and just caress it. Taste it. The slightest update in my life was a huge update and I resented myself for it. And, as I was toxic as fuck, I turned that resentment outward. Why isn’t anyone coaxing me into human experience? And then when someone did reach out a firm hand, I’d swat it away and chide myself for buying into their facade. Because I was a worthless piece of shit with no spiritual capital to her name and anyone with the gall to try to help me was doing it out of pity or some swell of self-importance. So, “you see,” nobody could help me. It was a zero sum game.

When you’re in THAT toxic of a space, you gotta trace your roots and find what YOU’RE doing to “drive people away,” or what you’re doing to magnify your own insecurities.

i wish you luck on your journey, Kenna.

Edit: I know this is old news and I’m not exactly Sylvia Plath, but goddamn her poetry is objectively atrocious. It has no flow, no lyricism, no insight... this is like the shit you write in a journal when you need to get an irrational emotion down on paper, read how stupid it is, and burn it. Nowhere near “art.” I’m appalled every single time.

exactly why i sad i felt as if i had to give her some space, and then queen just punches me in the face w another tantrum. i went through the exact same phase. my mom ignored me and told my dad to do the same. years later, she told me she had done it so i could find my own way of growing. kenna's still being spoon-fed, so i think she's a hopeless case. 

Posted

You can contact her if you'd like, as long as the conversation stays private and you don't try to cause drama and don't come here afterwards to show the "receipts" of the drama. The rule is there for the people who are being rude to the snowflakes and later posting about it here like "LOOK HOW MEAN SHE WAS TO ME" even though they started it first with the explicit purpose of creating drama. You don't sound like that kind of person though :) 

Posted

I like how she assumes what people went through when she hates it done to her, despite people just pointing out politely that she is a cunt to expect people to live up to her delusional standards.

She probably wouldn't be a "filler friend" if she wasn't such a shit friend to begin with. She really needs to get off her damn pedestal and take a long hard look at herself, she may realise if she fixes herself, she may get that boyfriend she is vague hinting at wanting.

Posted

My eyes are rolling into the back of my skull. 

9BEF6857-4B6F-4AEA-93A2-3B59BD1371CE.png

Posted

My eyes are rolling into the back of my skull. 

9BEF6857-4B6F-4AEA-93A2-3B59BD1371CE.png

Is that true? I worked retail and we rarely received footwear under size 6...and we quickly sold out of size 8. I wear size 8, and I'm kinda ticked off that she would compare them to Kingdom Hearts. Be a fangirl if you want, but I don't have Disney clown shoes feet.

Posted (edited)

I wear a size 10 and those shoes are always sold out. I know a woman who wears a size 4 (she's 4'7") and she can never find decent shoes so she goes into the little boys section. If I was a passerby on her profile and saw that on her story I'd call complete BS lmao. I'm 5'1" and know PLENTY of women about 4'11" to 5'6" where the shoe size didn't go below a 6. In what world?

Edit: I don't know the average shoe size for a woman of 4'7" but if Kenna is trying to say she's 4'7" then she must really think her fanbase is filled with complete idiots. Even when she stands next to her tall prop (Bree?) she looks about 5'4" which isn't...exactly...smol. Lmao.

Edited by Studi0

Posted (edited)

Is that true? I worked retail and we rarely received footwear under size 6...and we quickly sold out of size 8. I wear size 8, and I'm kinda ticked off that she would compare them to Kingdom Hearts. Be a fangirl if you want, but I don't have Disney clown shoes feet.

its just this dumb bitch going on about being a smol bean for the umpteeth time, lets not discuss this. But in all honesty making comments about parts of your body is not healthy in any way.

Edited by kyuutobani
dont want an offtopic discussion about shoe size.

Posted (edited)

Source

different sources can probably say different things, and not to nitpick or anything, but healthline says the average shoe of women over twenty between 4”9-5”3 is 5-8.5 (American shoe size). 

so she’s perfectly average

Edited by Every
edit because I left out height reference

Posted

neither bree or gracie have liked kenna’s latest post, i love this song, i hope they ignore her petty indirects and just live their best lives

5A6DAF86-9230-4043-BD7E-82AF7E4BC243.jpeg

F319BE05-015D-4FD7-9EDC-B5832FA22F02.jpeg

Posted

It's been essentially confirmed that she isn't 4'11" right? Because this is honestly so sad... 

Also I'm so here for Bree and Grace moving the fuck on with their lives and not holding themselves back to please Kenna. I almost wonder if part of her going to Japan fiasco was to get people to miss her oh so much as she lived a great life without them. Meanwhile they didn't have a 5'3" 4'11" ball and chain anymore and kept flourishing on their own. I feel like this applies to Grace much more than Bree as she already had a lot going on and wasn't roped to Kenna's side for years like Grace. She came back expecting fan fare and got a pity party she had to stir up herself. Whew.