• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Regarding the poem: this is the equivalent of tweeting sad song lyrics when you and your boyfriend are fighting to make him feel bad and apologize to you even if you were in the wrong lmfao Kenna is literally fourteen years old like grow up!!! you have such a HUGE spectrum of opportunities!!! yet you're wasting it whining on social media about how your friends have moved on with their lives while you were abroad for a year? girl it means you gotta go out of  YOUR way to make time for them or privately tell them how you feel. it's not that fucking hard, simply_daft!!!

Edited by ghostfox

Posted (edited)

A couple of comments that Kenna liked.

A2B57CC0-0593-4A6C-A91B-2B90392E96E6.jpeg

6650AF91-B14B-4D02-A5E8-DA1F4FBB0B29.jpeg

6C2FFAFA-F5F5-451E-AF21-04FC145B3551.jpeg

Edited by lilkbae

Posted (edited)

A comment thread under the poem I found particularly telling about Kenna's fans (and was recently deleted)

sketch-1579746041743.png

Edited by Celesti
Updated the deletion part

Posted

dont forget her failed mickey mouse ears business.

Posted

Cry me a river jfc contrary to your belief, people are allowed to have their lives not revolve around you. You are not the centre of the universe. This poem(is it a poem??? If it is it reads really badly and that's coming from someone who knows fuck all about poetry) just shows how selfish you are Kenna.

20200122_215347.thumb.jpg.9b72d0b392bcc4

This reads as so incredibly narcissistic to me. She acts as if no one is giving what she gives in a relationship when the truth is she is completely self serving and uses her friends as props then gets offended when she's no longer the center of their world.

There are plenty of young girls who feel like they are being left out and overlooked and it's a genuine issue so they hop to Kenna's defense and confirm her victimhood. When in actuality she isn't a helpless victim but a selfish asshole. She does this all the time where she makes sure to align her victimhood with something that's an actual concern for others so no one can question it. 🙄

Thoughts?

If I remember correctly she had

1. Pins/patches

2. Journal materials

3. Makeup

4. ? (I forgot)

Screenshot_20200121-163307__01.jpg

Whatever she makes is going to be cross-analyzed to hell so I hope she doesn't steal art again. 

Posted

this just makes me even more sure she's just either scared of intimacy bc she's never been in a relationship or asexual but not aromantic. The thing is she wants everything to be like what it was like when she was a teen. but people have lives that just don't involve her and she doesn't understand that's normal.

Screenshot_20200123-041820.jpg

Posted (edited)

I feel like this comment coupled with that one story she just recently deleted about trying to find an aro/ace boy shows what she’s really looking for and craving is some kind of “platonic boyfriend.” She feels left out.

0C52F2FD-3C11-4B73-8350-21A725D5EDFD.jpeg

Edited by lilkbae

Posted (edited)

Poor her, her pity party comes of as manipulating.

Like seriously what more does she wants? Her friends literally drop everything to go to Disney with her frequently whenever she goes! They cosplay with her and sometimes for her! And she forgot about them when she was in Japan but the moment she landed she wants the same attention she doenst give?

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I feel like this comment coupled with that one story she just recently deleted about trying to find an aro/ace boy shows what she’s really looking for and craving is some kind of “platonic boyfriend.” She feels left out.

0C52F2FD-3C11-4B73-8350-21A725D5EDFD.jpeg

God she’s so cringe. She’s talking like the people she’s talking about can’t read this??? Like it’s not public? 

Posted

I wonder if she lost subs for the room tour vid?

Posted

God she’s so cringe. She’s talking like the people she’s talking about can’t read this??? Like it’s not public? 

she's that 14 yo kid who posted emo things on social media to get people to text them. She didn't mature at all she still thinks she's a teen and this is normal. Too bad she doesn't have any older friend or sibling who's real enough to give her a wake up call. maybe she did but they were "triggering her" 

Posted

I wonder if she lost subs for the room tour vid?

Yes, 1K yesterday according to Social Blade.

Her Instagram numbers are also at a steady decline, she's lost 3K followers since December and 1K this week alone. I wonder if at any point she will realize that her online presence is just BAD. I said it before and I'll say it again: all her personal awfulness aside, she's just such a BAD influencer. She just doesn't seem bright enough to figure out how to keep fans. She could have taken literal bullet points from this thread that she religiously follows and made her Instagram and YouTube 70% more appealing with minimal effort, but she just keeps making it worse. 

Also, she is lucky beyond belief to have a place AT ALL in her friends' lives with the antics she's pulling and all the shade she throws. There aren't a lot of people who would put up with someone so objectively horrible in all possible aspects.