• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

She already forgot about the poetry book... She is the laziest person ever. She could simply ;) copy Rupi Kaur (that is also a plagiarizing hoe like kenna) and publish a lazy poetry book and get praised...

Screenshot_20200121_163741_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200121_163747_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200121_163755_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

Also. This made me chuckle. Edit: oops someone else posted this simultaneously lol 

5CBBD2D9-293F-4876-A773-0D8B03D09158.jpeg

Edited by Froot_

Posted

I’m a bit surprised she’s being smart enough to live with her sister since she doesn’t yknow have a real job and all. I wouldn’t put it past her to spend loads of money on her own private apartment in southern cali, racking up thousands in rent in months.

If the theory she is living of an $80k trust fund is true, she blew somewhere in the ball park of $30,000 on Japan Debacle. Add the new car in and she's blown about half of her fund already. So maybe that's why she moved in with her sister. 

I dont get her. She did upload an airbnb tour video. Back in Japan. While living there. Kenfox Girl get your memory back together...

Then she moved to another place without even mentioning it(maybe the 1st one was too small). She did not even cover any topics that she said she would helping others settling down such getting airbnb, how is everyday commuting/ travelling there/daily stuff and ahh I wont even get into this topic cause it makes me mad and it does not worth it- I would have watched it. (She only filmed the visa stuff/school stuff but she got all that from Mikan lol)

I am just curius when did that downfall began. but i guess with that one video she dig up a hole and buried the fact (shameful i did nothing for a year) she was in Japan

sorry if ranting

28DF0B84-2CBA-49BB-A94A-C37D315A6000.jpeg

I think the downfall started after she stopped language school 6 months in as opposed to completing the whole year she paid&signed up for, and got rejected for the entertainment visa (she's still lying about) shortly after. If you go to the 1st page and go to the disenchantment w/ Japan part thats a good timeline when it started. Plus her posting pics of Japan really slowed down during that time. Its mainly tea&pancakes she posted. She posted more the short time in Europe than the months she spent in Japan.

She can try and save face&back track all she wants, but as we have stated mutiple times she moved to Japan for the weeaboo experience and completely misjuded the culture, then got mad when it wasn't what she thought it was.

Posted (edited)

The fact it takes her years to finish her poetry book and upload a short video to her YouTube and still believes too do any of the future projects she wants to do shows how delusional she is. What is she going to do? Plagiarize again?

Besides her whining for being a filler friend or something is stupid. Life isn't an anime where miss queen Kenna is the main character and the rest are supportive characters and the moment her friends have a life she suddenly is filler episode? Boo hoo poor her! Maybe do something with you life Kenna.

No wonder she and Kaila falled apart. It must be annoying to be her friend

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Another commenter who failed to get through to her:

Screenshot_20200122-182036_Instagram.jpg

why is she always ... so damn rude & spiteful ... 

She could just explain herself without the malice and sarcasm, but apparently that’s just not an option? 

Posted

Im probably so late but Im so glad PULL is back up! lol Happy New year to you all! :alpacacrush:

I just got back from watching her "room tour" video and omg that was...really bad. The fact that she said the video would have been the same with or without the sponsorship is bullsh*t. That comment was mad disrespectful to the intelligence of her viewers but whatever Im not really THAT surprised...mostly just disappointed.

But anyway, just a quick comment about the "sad boi hours" ig post... I think Kenna is definitely regressing and is very bitter about it. Im also 24, I was born the same year as Kenna so that means we both will be 25 this year and I can attest that a weird shift happens in your mid 20s. People start getting serious with their partners, advancing in their careers, Starting or finishing up grad school...ya know, starting to really become an ADULT. It's terrifying but also exciting because you literally feel yourself going into the next chapter. We are literally 5 years from 30...it's time to at LEAST start to lay some type of foundation for the rest of our lives lol SO usually when you see your friends going through the same transition, you feel excited for them and encourage them because usually everyone wants to move forward together. Kenna being bitter about all her friends moving on from her, to me, seems like she's just projecting about how she feels insecure about being left behind. However, people will NOT wait for you because everyone has their own life to live and I think in Kenna's case she realizes that she is stagnant and shes getting to that point in her life where everyone around her is moving forward and it's depressing her and making her bitter, which is why she probably finds emotional safety in childish things. I pity her a bit... I think she is really lost...but idk if she is willing to help herself because at the end of the day the only person who can help her is her.

She is the perfect example that just money alone really can't make you happy. Yea sure it helps a lot but human connection is really essential especially when getting through the turbulent 20s lol. I wonder if she would consider going to therapy to help her self reflect.

I turned 29 last week. Its crazy the amount of ppl I have had to leave behind in the last 10 years. Its not because I don't like them its just well.... they're adult children? Always complaining about completely avoidable problems. When you are focused on growth, ppl like that become draining to be around. For me, I don't enjoy taking time out of my life to see someone, only for them to bitch&moan about their avoidable situation the wholetime and dim the mood. So I just limit my time around these ppl drastically.

Now try applying that to Kenna. No job, no responsibilities, no academic worries, and more than enough money&free time to take care of her mental illnesses. Yet bitches and complains about all these amazing opportunities she gets handed. She goes Disney Land whenever without any planning because she has a lifestyle that allows it. This is something the average person has to plan into their life&take off work for in advanced etc. Yet this girl still wants to act like shes relatable to her friends, who have actual responsibilities in life. 

Posted

Oh man whatever friendships she’s already had she’s going to lose. That’s not how you deal with friendship problems, Kenna. You should reach out to people you haven’t seen in a while instead of making posts like this.

This is ridiculous, it’s not even trying to be a vent! It’s literally her bashing her friends plain and simple. A vent would be "All my friends are doing things with their life and I wish I could catch up with them at the same speed because I miss them." Not that just because they’re busy they’re treating you like a "filler friend"

Posted

See her blame this on her autism or claim to be depress or anxious just because the world doenst revolve around her

Posted

I hope she gets tons of hate for this. Not only is she attacking her friends publicly and even further pushing them away, she’s damaging her career.