• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4646 posts in this topic

Posted

If you only shoot the inside of your apartment and you don't do the same by recording the outside of where you live like she did in her Airbnb video it should be fine. This girl loves to find excuses to be the most lazy person ever!

Screenshot_20200121-035009__01.jpg

Posted

If you only shoot the inside of your apartment and you don't do the same by recording the outside of where you live like she did in her Airbnb video it should be fine. This girl loves to find excuses to be the most lazy person ever!

what I don't get is why no one is calling her out on the fact she NO LONGER LIVES THERE.:notimp: 

is no one smart enough to ask her that? or does she delete those comments, because we all know she didn't actually film a room tour in japan. 

Posted (edited)

Her entire room tour video was "How to shoot the same angles and edit them in forward and reverse over and over again". It is the equivalent of having to write a 5 page paper and half of it is filler to extend the length, because in total she has maybe 30 seconds of film. I mean, her room is small, she's living with a divider so it's a shared room, honestly she could have posted a singular photo. To me, this video is a weird flex to show off to her antis that we are so wrong with how we think of our soft uwu princess, it's all in the editing.

The first thing that stuck out to me were the trashcans she sent over with her PS4 from Japan. During that time, she was getting flack from people because she threw away her stuff to move to Japan, bought stuff, only to throw it all out again (but these trash cans were special enough to make it home with her PlayStation). She uses the same footage of her desk/trashcan 3 or 4 times in the video, she includes it in the list of her description where she got all of her major furniture pieces so she really, really wanted to show us the trashcan. As in, she still loves Japan, guyz.

83224205_2677261179054444_5158951829320499200_n.jpg

Her second little piece of edit is her unnecessary close-up of her suitcase after panning to it. Yup, promise, she still really loves Japan u guyzz!! (What ever happened to her Tokyo poster? Probably lives in a different trash can now.)

84310444_2472265033029067_4767513170002575360_n.jpg

She obviously had to show off an unrelated 5 second shot of her inside-out socks. She still has autism u guyzzz~

82962492_469479257061272_142060191394614

The last one was one that I missed, but that someone mentioned in her YT comments: the Disney year pin on her hat, proof of working at the park for a year. Remember, antis, she really did used to work as a character at the real life Disney Land (as a fur character, but don't u ever forget it. Also you can buy them off eBay). 

83372679_173328603874052_839319014169431

She just posted this under her YT video. Kenna, there's just so many excuses you can make for yourself. You didn't have to throw away all of your belongings and sell your car before moving to a country you were only planning on being in for a year. You don't have to do a voice over, but obviously her shots and edits really speak louder than the words she wanted to say to her antis. 

Also, no, of course the brand didn't specifically pay you to make a room tour video. It would have been the same without the ad, but it has an ad because you're too lazy to make a second video of anything that could be used for it.

I also laughed at this. She edited the same footage for a two minute video with no voice over or text "over and over and over". Just such poor organization and management, she still doesn't know the value of backing up her shit two or three times, it is her own fault if she loses support and subscribers over her own problems that she constantly run into and can never seem to fix.

pooponu.PNG

Edited by Sponge
Formatting

Posted

I dont get her. She did upload an airbnb tour video. Back in Japan. While living there. Kenfox Girl get your memory back together...

Then she moved to another place without even mentioning it(maybe the 1st one was too small). She did not even cover any topics that she said she would helping others settling down such getting airbnb, how is everyday commuting/ travelling there/daily stuff and ahh I wont even get into this topic cause it makes me mad and it does not worth it- I would have watched it. (She only filmed the visa stuff/school stuff but she got all that from Mikan lol)

I am just curius when did that downfall began. but i guess with that one video she dig up a hole and buried the fact (shameful i did nothing for a year) she was in Japan

sorry if ranting

28DF0B84-2CBA-49BB-A94A-C37D315A6000.jpeg

Posted

Thoughts?

If I remember correctly she had

1. Pins/patches

2. Journal materials

3. Makeup

4. ? (I forgot)

Screenshot_20200121-163307__01.jpg

Posted

AD80B207-A5EA-44EA-BF24-DBE813F455E5.thuKenna is expecting people to drop everything and focus on her, but she does not give that same attention to anyone else...not surprised...

I wonder who she trying to emotionally manipulate this time

Screenshot_20200119_204928.jpg

also, back to this post: do she give too much while not having anyone she is dedicated to? It’s like she wants to both be the sad, overcommitted friend and emotionally distant at the same time

Posted

She really needed to fit this Tokyo Disney clipping in there real quick though, wow she still rly loves Japan u guys

Screenshot_20200122-180406_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She already forgot about the poetry book... She is the laziest person ever. She could simply ;) copy Rupi Kaur (that is also a plagiarizing hoe like kenna) and publish a lazy poetry book and get praised...

Screenshot_20200121_163741_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200121_163747_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200121_163755_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

Also. This made me chuckle. Edit: oops someone else posted this simultaneously lol 

5CBBD2D9-293F-4876-A773-0D8B03D09158.jpeg

Edited by Froot_