• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5762 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looks like in all honesty the largest of the kids size range, judging by how the torso/waist sites on her, which would be longer on someone that's 4' 11?  She ain't going to be getting any coverage when she sits down or bends over 😂

Edited by DrSpork
Clarity

Posted

I hope Kenna realizes that those poses don't make her look uwu smol. They enlarge her, really:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I was really curious how the dress looked. 😂 and there’s only 1 review.

91958ABD-1D6F-40E1-B1AB-0D052CFF29A2.png

59ADAAF9-28E6-41FB-9D9B-625EEEA63AB1.png

Posted

Poor man sitting next to her

Screenshot_20200105-202021__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200105-202021__02.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm actually trying to buy a car right now so I've done my fair bit of research on the topic (seriously, I can give you an estimate about any model you want, used or new, lol); Minis cost 20.000+ euros brand new and won't drop below 10.000 used, no matter how old they are.

But that's just spare change for Kenna, our saving and budgeting queen who is definitely NOT receiving help from her parents!

Kind of late but....

If I’m not wrong this kind of Mini, with the bare minimum of accessories, can cost you at least 34.000 € and the price can basically only go up 

but if this is a used car, and maybe the old 2 doors (? I don’t know the specific name in English I’m so sorry) option then she paid like... 10.000? 
which is still a lot for someone who had just spent thousands of dollars on a one year trip/holiday

It’s crazy how she’s able to throw in the air that amount of money 

Edited by Jenniescrepe

Posted (edited)

speaking of children- did you know Kenna is smol!? So smol in fact that she can fit into children sized clothing! (Did anyone else get deja vu to back when she tried on that one toddler shirt?)

D4335317-B3B0-4A2A-91B6-BBA4213E7410.thu

lol nvm

Edited by VeniceWitch
i was wrong :c

Posted

I'll never understand why she spends so much money in stupid things yet doesn't get plastic surgery since her appearance really bothers her to the point of changing her whole face (i actually think she's pretty, i just don't get that) :alpacaconfused:

Posted

speaking of children- did you know Kenna is smol!? So smol in fact that she can fit into children sized clothing! (Did anyone else get deja vu to back when she tried on that one toddler shirt?)

D4335317-B3B0-4A2A-91B6-BBA4213E7410.thu

she also bought the last one!!11!! she's so special and quirky, no one has it bc they don't sell it anymore and she bought the last one!!1!1!1 did she mention it was the last one and they don't sell it anymore?

Posted (edited)

she also bought the last one!!11!! she's so special and quirky, no one has it bc they don't sell it anymore and she bought the last one!!1!1!1 did she mention it was the last one and they don't sell it anymore?

imagine the kid wanted it so bad but now there are none left and no restock AND the last one was sold to… an adult woman!!!

beware, kids, the child-woman is back  👹

Edited by Shaken coconut tree

Posted

just posting this as proof that Bree was at Disneyland....man this bitch always has to make snide comments over every little damn thing she takes as a personal attack. one moment she bitches about christmas ruined and being alone n shit, then posts stories with Bree saving her like its a christmas miracle (but keeps the sad shit poetry up because pity points)....then says she has no friends when Bree is simply spending time with her boyfriend. This is insufferable and toxic tbh....may be Bree can tolerate it more because she knows she overracts at everything, but damn

B4FE0A23-2128-46A2-BE80-78E6EF1329ED.png

BFDB252A-95F3-42F3-A50D-4E22C93A5622.png

Posted

^^^ Plus Blue Bayou is prob a bit too "adult" for kiddy Kenna, our smol Peter Pan queen in her childrens party dress 😂