• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5763 posts in this topic

Posted

Skinny Kenna is back....

Screenshot_20200104-161854.png

dang girl breathe. Shes probably sucking in a shit ton along with the angles.

Posted (edited)

Girl left her butt back in Rome somewhere.

Also important to note, the belt tucked under part of the sweater can give the illusion of an impossible waist, it's hard to tell at first.

Edited by Vexanot

Posted (edited)

Remember y’all it’s the angle. Also I recently seen a tik tok show you how to do this pose so you can get that nice “thin waist” look. I’ve done it and it does work. I will add that I’m much thicker/chubbier

Edited by whattodream
Oops

Posted

Remember y’all it’s the angle. Also I recently seen a tik tok show you how to do this pose so you can get that nice “thin waist” look. I’ve done it and it does work. I will add that I’m much thicker/chubbier than Kenna. 

Hidden Content

It looks like the one foot out pose she's notoriously known for doing. Perhaps, contrary to our beliefs, she's been doing it in order to appear more svelte rather than shorter. Or it can be both.

Posted

what happened to all the booty she was squeezing into skirts in japan she posted on insta

She left it in Japan where having a big booty is not "trendy". You can't have that in US, she might be confused with the Kardashians.

Posted (edited)

She's (still!) doing the tilted mirror trick to look slimmer too.

I will never forget this:

5112.thumb.png.106a4ff9351edfa05e45d11f2

Related to this post from 2018:

6112.thumb.png.ec1da4dbabd7e5e0210c9e511

Edited by roska

Posted

something seems so off about this picture but I can't figure it out lol. it's like she's missing half her lower face, or like she shooped her features onto somebody else's face

Screenshot_2020-01-05_at_12.14.13.thumb.

Posted

something seems so off about this picture but I can't figure it out lol. it's like she's missing half her lower face, or like she shooped her features onto somebody else's face

Screenshot_2020-01-05_at_12.14.13.thumb.

it's either the chin or the whole width of the face for me, looks so sus o o" 

either she's trying to reduce the shooping or she got incredibly lazy with it, probably the second one but i don't blame her, it must be tiring to have a different face in every picture

Posted

it's either the chin or the whole width of the face for me, looks so sus o o" 

either she's trying to reduce the shooping or she got incredibly lazy with it, probably the second one but i don't blame her, it must be tiring to have a different face in every picture

She really should use that skillshare sponsorship to learn how to photoshop her pictures in a persistent way

Posted (edited)

I honestly still dont understand why she spend a year in Japan, and in all of that time she solely lived in Tokyo. I mean, it wasnt like she had a job that was keeping her there. or any other obligations....So She could've just moved around if Tokyo just wasnt for her. 

I know Tokyo can be a great city, but also pretty hectic and very isolating to non Japanese speakers who travel solo, and honestly if I had a one year vacation in Japan, I dont think I and many people with me I think, would want to use that time solely for Tokyo.

She has the money for it, wouldve actually been pretty awesome to see her live like that, like for example live 3 months in Tokyo, 3 months in Hokkaido, 1 month in Nara, 1 month in Kyoto, 2 in Fukuoka, 2 in Okinawa or something among those lines. 

Maybe I'm just overestimating her wealth though, anyway of course it's all water under the bridge now. Curious to see how shell continue to spend 2020

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I honestly still dont understand why she spend a year in Japan, and in all of that time she solely lived in Tokyo. I mean, it wasnt like she had a job that was keeping her there. or any other obligations....So She could've just moved around if Tokyo just wasnt for her. 

I know Tokyo can be a great city, but also pretty hectic and very isolating to non Japanese speakers who travel solo, and honestly if I had a one year vacation in Japan, I dont think I and many people with me I think, would want to use that time solely for Tokyo.

She has the money for it, wouldve actually been pretty awesome to see her live like that, like for example live 3 months in Tokyo, 3 months in Hokkaido, 1 month in Nara, 1 month in Kyoto, 2 in Fukuoka, 2 in Okinawa or something among those lines. 

Maybe I'm just overestimating her wealth though, anyway of course it's all water under the bridge now. Curious to see how shell continue to spend 2020

Her reason is that she didn't dare leaving the place that had at least some safety net of English speakers. Can you imagine her in Sapporo where no one cares that you don't speak Japanese? Tokyo was her safety bubble because it's where you'll find either enough English speaking persons, other vloggers/influencers or at least can get by without speaking more than the basics. You always get told everywhere that as soon as you leave Tokyo, you need to speak a bit of Japanese and she herself admitted that she can't do more than order food. Buying train tickets, taking trains, finding apartments, it all involves a basic grasp of Japan, the language and how things are working there. Now if you're willing to face those things and learn from your mistakes, that's surely no problem, but Kenna is the biggest hermit crab who never leaves her little shell.

If she could afford a year of AirBNB rent in Tokyo, she could have definitely stayed elsewhere, because every city minus Kyoto has a lot cheaper and bigger AirBNB apartments to offer than those two cities. She just didn't want to leave Tokyo because she was scared and had no confidence in herself (and maybe that trip to Hiroshima somehow left a negative impression on her, because she DID go there with her language school friend, but stopped going outside after that).

Posted (edited)

Her reason is that she didn't dare leaving the place that had at least some safety net of English speakers. Can you imagine her in Sapporo where no one cares that you don't speak Japanese? Tokyo was her safety bubble because it's where you'll find either enough English speaking persons, other vloggers/influencers or at least can get by without speaking more than the basics. You always get told everywhere that as soon as you leave Tokyo, you need to speak a bit of Japanese and she herself admitted that she can't do more than order food. Buying train tickets, taking trains, finding apartments, it all involves a basic grasp of Japan, the language and how things are working there. Now if you're willing to face those things and learn from your mistakes, that's surely no problem, but Kenna is the biggest hermit crab who never leaves her little shell.

If she could afford a year of AirBNB rent in Tokyo, she could have definitely stayed elsewhere, because every city minus Kyoto has a lot cheaper and bigger AirBNB apartments to offer than those two cities. She just didn't want to leave Tokyo because she was scared and had no confidence in herself (and maybe that trip to Hiroshima somehow left a negative impression on her, because she DID go there with her language school friend, but stopped going outside after that).

I guess you're right! She was probably to scared to throw herself into the deep. I guess it would mean getting out of your shell completely. It also wouldve helped her Japanese greatly if she did. Maybe after Hiroshima she realised how difficult it would be without Japanese to get by and of course putting effort into it was too much for her. She really wasted the oppurtunity not diving in the deep and go that way. Taking risks are good for personal growth and reflection.

Edited by Kiko