• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

(Sorry for double posting)

Here are some very simple posts that Kenna could make that would make her instantly 100% more likable:

"I am so grateful to be financially privileged due to my grandparents. I am thankful that I get to travel the world and keep youtube as a hobby thanks to the money they left me, and I know not everyone gets this opportunity." 

"Honestly, Japan wasn't what I expected. I had trouble assimilating there, and realized I am much more comfortable living in America. I feel bad that I made so many negative posts about Japan while I was there - I just felt bitter about struggling to fit in. Now that I am leaving, I see it's a country with many upsides and downsides that is still wonderful, but is perhaps not meant to be my home."

The thing with Kenna is that she has 0 self awareness 💀 Making statements like these would be too difficult for her, especially the first one. With all the lies she fed her fans about her funds, can you imagine the drama it would create ?

Posted

@hotteaisserved I'm genuinely wondering, what are you doing on PULL then? I read your comment carefully and I only get a sense of superiority from it. "YOU GUYS are meanies, I'm gonna STEP UP and tell you all off like a mom with naughty children". What were you trying to accomplish besides being seen as a WK? (You're using the same points WKs love to use, "Y'all are too scary for fragile Kenna to handle", "She doesn't OWE you anything!!!", etc), if the hat fits...)

not to drag it out even further but: if u check her older posts too where she used the same (if not worse) language about kenna. i only skimmed her post but she doesnt even mention she did the same so its just a bit funny to me. yeah its some time ago but then what made her change her mind and preach about it when kenna is still the same....?  im guessing getting that mass downvote on her most recent post before this one upset her :alpacaconfused:

Posted

(Sorry for double posting)

Here are some very simple posts that Kenna could make that would make her instantly 100% more likable:

"I am so grateful to be financially privileged due to my grandparents. I am thankful that I get to travel the world and keep youtube as a hobby thanks to the money they left me, and I know not everyone gets this opportunity." 

"Honestly, Japan wasn't what I expected. I had trouble assimilating there, and realized I am much more comfortable living in America. I feel bad that I made so many negative posts about Japan while I was there - I just felt bitter about struggling to fit in. Now that I am leaving, I see it's a country with many upsides and downsides that is still wonderful, but is perhaps not meant to be my home."

and come clean about faking autism to justify her cuntiness. A verrrry small part of me actually wants her to succeed and grow up. then i remember she pulled this and has no redeeming qualities as a human being. 

Posted (edited)

She replied to someone who said that they felt she didn’t like Japan. Love how the hundreds of posts of appreciating japan were just getting compliments and going to Starbucks. Also new on her story 

2ADD8ACF-5090-48A0-90F4-2FB5B00D96AC.jpeg

1E422AC4-E044-4B02-868C-A426BF1AD5D1.png

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

She replied to someone who said that they felt she didn’t like Japan. Love how the hundreds of posts of appreciating japan were just getting compliments and going to Starbucks. Also new on her story 

2ADD8ACF-5090-48A0-90F4-2FB5B00D96AC.jpeg

She could benefit so much from therapy it's actually insane. Especially since she admits she's always struggled with anxiety and feelings of depression. Going to group therapy would also illustrate to her how she is perceived by people and they could call her out on her dishonesty if she ever tried anything.

Posted

^ I only used these comments for reference and to just show you what I'm talking about. I'm not coming for anyone in particular.

I'm totally gonna get down-voted for this and probably banned from the site but i really don't care lol. it's gonna be long and i know some of you will complain about that because you guys love to be rude when someone has a lot to say. but like i said, i don't care. if you don't wanna read it then don't read it lol

i'm sorry if i come across hostile, i'm just... so tired of the negativity (which is ironic lol)

Hidden Content

I totally agree with you girl. When I first started following this the kenna forums it was because Kenna was exhibiting some truly frustrating behaviour. For a while now I’ve been visiting the forum less and less because I don’t see any major problematic behaviour from her. I occasionally come back to see whats going on and what I read truly baffles me. The girl can’t doing literally anything without being crucified on here, it’s a bit of a joke now. 

the whole “oh she must be shit at Japanese, she can’t finish school” thing is ridiculous. So she move to Japan for a year and struggled with the language, so what at least she tried, I know I’d probably never get the hang of it either. So she’s a picky eater and doesn’t wanna eat different food, who cares?  Does it affect you? No. Give the girl a break.

Posted

I’m also kind of upset every time I see people complaining she eats same things all the time or dresses inappropriately for the weather. Those things can be caused by medical conditions like anxiety, sensory processing disorders etc. 

Personal pet peeve - I’m always dressed in thick sweaters, scarfs and beanies because of heart condition and poor blood circulation so it really irks me when people make fun of that

Or maybe it really is just her silly choice. Either way as weird as it is, it doesn’t really affect anyone.

Maybe let’s focus on bad/questionable things she does to other people, not to herself? And the little comments about her harmless quirks can belong in the nitpicking thread. Just a suggestion.

Posted

aside from kenna being a contradicting, compulsive liar of an idiot as usual... why the hell does she refer to people who criticize her as “antis” like she’s an idol or something that anyone actually cares about outside of her deluded fan bubble? cringe.

Posted

Honestly watching that video and reading her responses to comments, I find her propensity for lying and gaslighting to be really disturbing. That points to a much uglier issue then the quirky ones she likes to claim. She must be a ridiculously toxic person to deal with irl. :alpacadone: