• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5763 posts in this topic

Posted

I have this feeling at the back of my head that kenna turned down meeting her family for the holidays for different reasons:

1) embarrassment for how Japan turned out + wasting the money

2) she wanted to be a drama queen 

3) she wanted something to complain about 

Posted (edited)

Maybe Bree will replace Grace for her. Since Kenna only likes her friendships when it's all about and around her.

Screenshot_20191226-165737__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-183134__01.jpg

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

this is what really stands out to me, too. I feel like she knew she would be returning to the US as soon as her friendship with Kaila was canceled late-October, and it's not rare for people to up and leave Japan on just a moments notice so it's not like she needed two months to move. And her family seemed to want her to come home as soon as possible based off the comments we've seen from them. So she really had no reason to stick around in Japan as long as she did ASIDE from keeping up the bullshit farce that she ~totally only ever intended on staying one full year. So as far as it seems to me, she purposely waited until the most intensely inconvenient moment to go home and just seemed to expect all of her friends and family to put off their holiday plans to make room for her bullshit--just so she could prove the haters wrong on the internet. Even though we've already seen through her lies anyway. 

when you're the ~wandering child~ of the family I get that it's painful when you first realize all your loved ones are making plans without you now. But at the end of the day, this is the life you chose and it's your job to make sure your family knows when you're available and want to be included, and work around their schedules to make sure that can happen. You can't just show up whenever and expect exaltation at your presence, regardless of how much you're possibly inconveniencing them.

I feel like she stayed in Japan just to "show the haters. "

Posted (edited)

Maybe Bree will replace Grace for her. Since Kenna only likes her friendships when it's all about and around her.

Screenshot_20191226-165737__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-183134__01.jpg

I’m just wondering why she is wearing the EXACT same outfit she wore to the airport. It also makes me cringe at how she only ever hangs out with Bree when it’s on her terms/she needs something.

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

I have this feeling at the back of my head that kenna turned down meeting her family for the holidays for different reasons:

1) embarrassment for how Japan turned out + wasting the money

2) she wanted to be a drama queen 

3) she wanted something to complain about 

It is totally two and three. Does Kenna experience embarrassment much? 

I have been away from the board for a bit because of life (Boo life!) and I see she is still an insufferable, whiny and self obsessed bitch.

Posted

maybe it's just coincidence but I actually thought about how when Grace was living with Kenna she neither went to school or ever had a boyfriend. and then boom those things happe when she moved out of Kennas and when kenna left for Japan. I wonder if Grace ever just felt like she couldn't pursue those things while around Kenna or she felt guilty. Kenna totally gives off clingy friend vibes that will talk you out of good things for you for their own sake. but again it's just a thought 

kenna really does give off whiny clingy friend vibes whose only capable of talking about few vapid subjects. she just wrote some “sad” poem about not spending christmas with anyone to guilt trip everyone and play victim.....but does a complete 180 when Bree picks her up. Did she keep in contact with anyone on a regular basis, or was she too busy making stupid stories and cringe memes, hmm 

Posted

Saw this and thought of Kenna 👀

6DEDE7ED-B622-490E-990B-860135337EC8.jpeg