• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4576 posts in this topic

Posted

Kylo: is a grown ass man, literal space neonazi who wants to continue the legacy of his space nazi grandfather, is responsible for entire worlds being destroyed, is generally a shitty person throughout the three movies and tries to manipulate Rey into joining the dark side multiple times for his own gain

Kenna: uwu he is such a smol bean........ ma bby boy.......... i stan..... i ship.........

I'm quite glad she never got into true crime stuff, I'm wondering if she would've ended up writing poems about the columbine shooters just being misunderstood.

She had to choose a male character though because she's not like tha other gurlz

Posted

I wish she was as concerned about real problems as she is about a ficitive psycho space murderer.

Posted

She had to choose a male character though because she's not like tha other gurlz

Finn is a man who refused to kill civilians even though he could of died because he was refusing. 

Poe is a dude who joined the Resistance when he could of just sat back.

Kylo is basically 2nd in command of space neonazis and main villain. 

Why couldn't she pick the two way better options again? 

Actual spoilers though: 

You think she'd mention the lesbians kissing at the end of the movie when she claims to be so supportive of lgbt+ topics.   Or the fact Poe basically had a random woman friend thrown in to try and make him not seem gay for China. 

Posted

This is hilarious because she made her neck thin and long but then shrank her head too much, so the neck actually looks HUGE. She can't keep up with the proportions anymore, these new shoops are all over the place.

Screenshot_2019-12-23-19-32-23~2.png

Remember the yaoi hands? Now get ready by huge disproportion of head and body!

images (1).jpeg

Also since PULL was down for me for a while, I'll post an update:

Also, I'm not sure if I confused this to another story but I think she post stories she's in Hawaii? Ignore if I'm wrong cause I'm not 100% sure

Screenshot_20191222-003233__01.jpg

Posted

The woman has always had huge hands and feet compared to her size. I've always noticed that, especially in her DIY videos. I remember thinking "16 year old face and middle aged hands?" Snow making her chin smaller just adds to the difference.

I feel bad bringing that up when it's something she can't change.

Posted

Just write your poetry book already 

2AC7EF55-E7F2-4703-88A6-19E790B8C73E.png

Posted

Re: nose surgery, she clearly has enough money, but rhinoplasty can be complicated surgery and recovery can be long and painful. Plus, there are limits to how much can be removed. Could be why she hasn't had it. 

Completely OT, but I had a consultation for rhinoplasty years ago and the details dissuaded me from having it. Now I may have to have my deviated septum and wonky sinuses fixed and I'm dreading it :(

Posted

Remember the yaoi hands? Now get ready by huge disproportion of head and body!

images (1).jpeg

Also since PULL was down for me for a while, I'll post an update:

Also, I'm not sure if I confused this to another story but I think she post stories she's in Hawaii? Ignore if I'm wrong cause I'm not 100% sure

Screenshot_20191222-003233__01.jpg

You’re correct on her stories in Hawaii. It was clear she had a layover there, which is common when flying from japan to California and vice versa. 

I’m still wondering where this q & a video is... shocker that it’s late. 

Posted

Am I remembering it wrong, or didn't she said that her brows were completely natural when people were accusing her that she was shaving them off to look more Asian?

Screenshot_20191223_225045.jpg

Posted

Is she back in Cali? Is it official RIP Japanophile phase yet?

Posted

sooo kendra is the new baby alien? odd title to take away from dakota. 

Posted

Poor girl never goes out and watches mostly Disney cartoons so she forgot how normal human beings are supposed to look like