• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4577 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The fact the Kenna has 6 threads is alarming like does ever stop and think “maybe I am doing problematic things” 

Considering the immense number of her actual followers compared to the total number of posts on these threads and people who are watching the threads I think it's not that problematic at all.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

This is taking way longer than I anticipated, only went up to page 150 lol Here's what I got so far:

Pages 1-100:
*Kenna buys a 800$ Disney pass, claims she hasn’t used her trust fund for the trip, it’s “saving and budgeting ayooo”, she “worked her ass off and saved her money” (pages 7, 27, and 71)
*Showed only Starbucks and pancakes on her stories, loses her shit when people say that she’s in Japan, her “home”, but doesn’t eat anything local, posts cringey PSAs on her stories “You only see about, mmmm, 2% of my life” thinking that she’s genuinely clapping back at her “anti’s” (pages 15, 25, 64, and 66)
*Posted a “How I got to Japan” guide, doesn’t mention Mikan by name even though she definitely helped her (page 32)
*Mikan vagueposts about her, maybe in response, maybe not (page 98)
*Started posting about “Spring Kenna” on the 15th of January
*Posts her Airbnb tour and people don’t have any trouble figuring out where it’s located (page 87)

Pages 101-150:
*She posts no less than 5 Instagram stories whining about a friend that cancelled their plans, a friend that she knows for about 20 days max (page 107)
*She mentions getting cards made asking permission to film in shops, adds that she’s “a big YouTube channel that can bring them shoppers”, “she has 900k subscribers”. Mikan chimes in to sneakily tell her off, in a nice frenemy way, and tells her to say a specific phrase, Kenna keeps talking about the card idea because she simply_can’t speak Japanese or even be arsed to try despite being there to learn the language (page 110)
*Fishes for compliments when someone mentions modelling in Japan, "No, they wouldn't want me, they want blonde tall girls with light eyes" (page 125)
*Claims that she went by “Kei” and not “Kenna” in her language school because “foreigners struggle a lot with Mckenna, Kei is simple and easy”, and definitely not because she wants to sound Asian/ avoid any Googling by her classmates (page 127), and, clarification, for "foreigners who aren't American" (page 129)
*Buys a new PS4 even though she owns one in the States, we stan a saving and budgeting queen (page 134)
*Kenken posts a “What’s in my bag” video, seems bored and lifeless throughout, everyone comments on that, even her fans (page 145)
*Users see her school’s name on the “What’s in my bag” video and find unedited candids of her on the school’s page, she looks completely different from her own pics (page 150)

Whew! Done for today. Had enough of her shit lmao

holy shit thats a lot kudos to u

Posted

I've been lurking on the cozykitsune threads for quite a while. I still can't believe how many threads she has now. Happy 6th thread lol

Posted

Should this be added to the summary?

Why I was asking is because she wasn't acting the way she acted in her videos post-diagnosis (if that makes sense?) yet it would be unlikely that she was masking here because 1. I'm not sure if she knew she was being filmed and 2. She's only with her sister? (Not that people don't mask around family members but it seems less likely) I'm not sure if that would be going too far though. 

• I don't think  this says anything about autism .  Why can't an autistic person interact like that ??? Just like it takes a LOT of work to assess autism ( MANY professional opinions ) , a silly 20 second clip of an eyebrow-less KENNA does not speak to her diagnosis......... if you ask me.... !!!

Posted

The fact the Kenna has 6 threads is alarming like does ever stop and think “maybe I am doing problematic things” 

now whenever i do something stupid, ill just think of the amount of threads this woman has. holy fuck 

Posted

She just posted an insta story video of her "glitching" (more like just repeating the word pumpkin twice). Maybe to show us how she's "shooting everything three times"? Lol

Posted

• I don't think  this says anything about autism .  Why can't an autistic person interact like that ??? Just like it takes a LOT of work to assess autism ( MANY professional opinions ) , a silly 20 second clip of an eyebrow-less KENNA does not speak to her diagnosis......... if you ask me.... !!!

I think they just wanted to say that she's acting different? At least that's how I understood it. 

Posted

I still dont get why she doesn’t look at the camera? It’s not like she’s looking at a person..? Is it really that hard?

Posted

She just posted an insta story video of her "glitching" (more like just repeating the word pumpkin twice). Maybe to show us how she's "shooting everything three times"? Lol

Have ya’ll seen Taylor R’s new video? Now THAT’s “glitching”. Except she doesn’t call it that; she’s clearly trying to memorise lines and just stammers over the same few words. I can’t believe Kenna is considering a repeat of one word to be glitching. It’s like she has to be right about every single thing. “I shoot things THREE times.... you guys know nothing!!!!”

Posted (edited)

Take your guesses guys! What do you think she will be talking about now?

Edit: NVM. I noticed the title later

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

4BDAD7F7-8E82-490B-ABA7-F2CABCB4D060.thu

shes so irritating