• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5766 posts in this topic

Posted

Big huge spoiler for Rise of Skywalker below, and the reason for Kandle's saltiness in case anyone wants context:

Hidden Content

I figured it was about that. I'm cackling. I'm surprised she isn't giving one of her movie reviews video saying how much she hates star wars now because uwu

Posted (edited)

this is, in my opinion, why kenna get such a fame… not because of her absolute not relevant content… but thanks to the ATTENTION she get from her drama and the none stop BS she posts daily… the algorithm doesn't care about the quality of the interactions, no matter in good or bad!!

9CB5CC23-1F6F-4E57-ACAA-928203A26135.jpeg

A61F76DA-3BAB-4C43-AE96-AC52E33AC91E.jpeg

Edited by Shaken coconut tree
Under spoiler cause it's just my POV

Posted

Kenna’s story temper tantrum 

CB1C4326-386D-4BFB-8D8F-FD0B0094DBA5.thuD3CB62F2-27FA-4737-83B8-48E84B9FB717.thuA39DD86E-43F3-4E99-A165-CBA1BB5E7379.thuDBB66129-1640-4A99-A6E8-489A2036A271.thuD0FDE0D2-A634-487E-BA26-02F9E8E27111.thu

Posted

Hidden Content

Love it. She went to the parks instead of packaging after worrying about it.

Posted

She's showing a whole of emotion for someone who claims that they have no emotion 

Posted

It probably took her 5+ hours to edit those 4 pics of her lmao

This is why she can't pack her suitcase. Too busy shaving that nose down.

Posted

Gotta love how she always finds a way to make it look like she's super fucking special and no one is up to her level. I'm pretty sure that just recently she was all "Eew couples"... And please more spoilers, Kenna, people LOVE that. 

Screenshot_20191220-105616.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-105622.jpg

Posted (edited)

She can't keep her chin consistent even two photos in a row.

Hey, its just the flattering angles turning her Dorito chin a different shape! 

Her eyebrows are so tragic, even in the pics where she's trying her hardest to racebend.

Edited by Uso

Posted

Miss Kitsune, the whiniest of the all, accusing other people of being cry babies.

Gotta see it to believe it

Screenshot_20191220_110653_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_2019-12-20-11-42-51-027.jpeg

Posted

Hidden Content

I caaaaan't with this bitch! She's trying so hard to think that EVERYONE knows what she's talking about! Everyone thinks like her, everyone on this planet thinks what she sees as a "sad part" is same for everyone. And then throws the "I guess you really don't know me huh?" card at her followers! Bitch you sick, you so sick. You are not autistic, you are just full of yourself.

Posted

Well, when Disney bought Star Wars it went downhills anyway. And you know it.

You don't have to make SUCH drama about it, Kenna. Now pack your little costume and go to sleep.