• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

OT back to the earrings convo.

not sure if these pieces are “fake” but you can literally go on etsy and buy the same exact charms bohohindie uses and build your own cozykitsune earrings for less?

not fake, bohoindi just isn't a jewellery MAKER, they're just crafters. They just take mass-produced parts bought online and put them together in unique ways and market it as thier own. It's like the jewellery version of making t-shirts. 

i always found these types of selfies cringey. like i can imagine someone alone with a smartphone doing this and i just...:alpacadone:

its on you if you dont want to discuss kendra’s white privilege, combined with being rich and american, affecting her perception and enjoyment of japan. its something thats been snowballing with her, but to pretend otherwise comes off as projecting. 

Guess I should have taken it to DM's since I wasn't talking to you, at all. I wasn't talking about those subjects either. If you look at my comment history you'd see I've talked about those subjects at length, my comment wasn't about that. Just like if you look at the person ho I commented on's post history you'd see they bring up race in a negative light every time they comment here. I'm commenting on the race baiting for the sake of garnering attention, it's annoying, it's pandering.

Posted

I just wanna say how much I love her Christmas feed this year! Our queen is blessing us with so much Christmas content lately, she has the same spirit she had when it was autumn! 

Posted

The part about her not being able to move seats despite there not being anyone else does actually sound like something that would happen out here lol. There is a weird rigidity to seemingly useless rules a lot of the time. As someone else in the thread said just do it without permission and apologize later if necessary it's a movie seat so no one would really care. I do have some questions about that story though 1. did she mean 'hasn't' instead of 'has' and 2. She wears glasses that aren't just occasionally and for the aesthetic??

Also it's highly likely that bohoindiestream is like a dropshipping store but with a twist where they "build" the pieces with way cheaper parts and sell for profit. (I see something like this was also already mentioned).

Posted

"They're so strict about everything" omg this is so damn ignorant. Im sorry y'all this is trigger me so much. No Miss Privileged. The culture is centered around respect and order. It prides itself on those. Someone took the time out to pay for their seat, why should they have to move for you because you were unprepared? My God  she is the post child of the stereotypical Obnoxious American Tourist if this story is true.

Posted

About the movie theater thing: that can happen literally anywhere in the world. Customer service always ends up being up to whoever you talk to and if they feel like going out of their way to help you out. When there is a language barrier, they feel less inclined. It's true, when people ask me something and I have no idea what they're saying, I tell them sorry I can't help you. I'm sure they couldn't fully understand what she was asking and decided to just play it safe and say no even though she could have changed her seat herself.

Did she buy the ticket, sit down and go WHOOPSIE FORGOT GLASSES AND CONTACTS time to go change my ticket?? Like, if you didn't bring them... how did you not notice before you got there??

I've been waiting all year for her to take her privileged ass home. 

Posted

Perhaps its because my background but it blows my mind she lived in Japan for a whole year and gained nothing except for bitterness and a possible contempt for Japan. I highly doubt she could tell ppl something abou Japanese culture beyond fluffy pancakes and cafes. I used to think money&privilege really gave ppl an edge in society. But Im starting to side eye my thoughts. 

Posted

I'm mentioning this because there's always at least one person taking it personally. "Oh, I'M aro/ace, let me teach y'all how it works" "I had a Harry Potter themed wedding so I'm taking personal offense when you said she should read something else" "I'm also autistic and you're being ableist by pointing out the glaring holes in Kenna's alleged diagnosis" etc etc etc. It's never about you. It's always about the bratty liar.

I totally understand why you would say that but at the same time i think it is important to notice that there is a difference between simply taking things personally and just experiencing something and then seeing misinformation about that something being spread and feeling like correcting it... (which is kind of ironic considering this reply is motivated by taking what you said personally lol) ready to be downvoted to hell and back again ty 

Posted

Okay but why hasnt anyone dragged her for how long and warped her hand looks in comparison to her head??? 

I'm super late to this but when you said this all I can think was she has yaoi hands.

Posted

Imagine you're in Japan and eat Italian pasta for a year. 

Screenshot_20191214-100527.jpg