• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

She's not even gone yet but bashing Japan has already started.

Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-51-45.png

Some movie theaters in America that have those recliner seats make you choose a seat and you can’t change them because people might’ve reserved those seats but if the movie already started and there’s no one there just change seats no one would give a shit. But if it’s like a marvel movie yeah you’re not able to change a seat. Common sense 

Posted (edited)

She's not even gone yet but bashing Japan has already started.

Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-51-45.png

What happened to Japan from her first visit? That one where everything was magical and uwu like a fairy tale???

It was not she who said that "I loved Japan because everything was in order and people were super educated AND LOVE HER???  

I do not understand how it is that these scenarios can happen considering that Kenny is autistic and she said she basically can not talk to strangers? It's trivial and still she complains. 

Edited by makki
Sorry for my bad english

Posted

clearly our kultural kween never learned the golden rule of japan: never ask permission, just do it and apologize later if necessary :P 

Posted

Remember guys, it's not Kenna's fault that she's a white American girl who expected Japan to be America 2: Anime Edition. It's JAPAN'S fault for not living up to Kenna's idea of a sakura fairytale desu uwu utopia.

Watch as Kenna roasts the hell out of Japan from now on so we know that it's not that she's too xenophobic, dumb, and self-centered to adjust to a new country, it's all because Japan is apparently the worst country on the planet.

Posted (edited)

Instagram Is not working right or Kenna deleted her profile? 😂😂😂😂 

Edited by makki

Posted

Instagram Is not working right or Kenna deleted her profile? 😂😂😂😂 

Screenshot_20191213_115058.thumb.jpg.05c

Yup It seems like there is nothing. 

Odd, think your app is just glitching or something. It's all still there 

Posted

Odd, think your app is just glitching or something. It's all still there 

Really? How weird 😂😂

Posted

I am choking on my 4 creams/7 packets of sugar coffee. 

“THIS is my natural skin tone” 

D51B6D5A-1B71-435B-89CA-6859E74D81AB.jpeg

D0CD2D67-47BF-47C6-A09D-6D634EFDF54B.jpeg

Posted

OT back to the earrings convo.

not sure if these pieces are “fake” but you can literally go on etsy and buy the same exact charms bohohindie uses and build your own cozykitsune earrings for less?

Posted (edited)

Remember guys, it's not Kenna's fault that she's a white American girl who expected Japan to be America 2: Anime Edition. It's JAPAN'S fault for not living up to Kenna's idea of a sakura fairytale desu uwu utopia.

Watch as Kenna roasts the hell out of Japan from now on so we know that it's not that she's too xenophobic, dumb, and self-centered to adjust to a new country, it's all because Japan is apparently the worst country on the planet.

is there a reason you have to add her race into literally every comment you ever make? you really need the useless upvotes that bad?

Edited by honeycrisp
spoilered.