• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4554 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The earrings have received very mixed reviews so far:Screenshot_20191213-035400_Gallery.thumbScreenshot_20191213-035424_Gallery.thumbScreenshot_20191213-035507_Gallery.thumbScreenshot_20191213-035533_Gallery.thumb

Screenshot_20191213-035551_Gallery.jpg

Look, I know I'm just a lowly hater, but do the positive reviews seem fake to anyone else? The earrings aren't just good or even great, they're "divine" and "perfect" and even "super comfortable for someone who hasn't worn earrings for years" Sounds like Kenny's megafans trying to come to her rescue tbh.

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

Finally promoting the earrings she never wears :alpacashocked: Maybe the misunderstanding was relating to the earrings then? And we'll never hear of that lipstick collab again. Or any collab at all because she's aggressively unprofessional.

Screenshot_20191212-210234.png

Also it's not the perfect Christmas gift if it apparently takes a whole month until it's shipped *looks at calendar*.

Posted

It's not that they're long that is the problem, it's just that they're too heavy. Some people like to take a risk with a longer earring, but I knew from the moment I saw those earrings, they were gonna be pulling on the lobes. She should've made them more simple, I'm surprised that they didn't do a wear test before selling it. She can't even wear her own creation properly, but want other people to be okay with it? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Hek

Posted

i'm curious. will she change the cozykitsune "brand" when she moves back to the US?

Posted

The thing is also...I completely understand that autistic people can have great difficulties making or holding eye contact and that it is really uncomfortable. But why is Kenna struggling to look into the camera? I could understand if someone else is filming as in the Ohayo video, because it's kinda like looking into someone's face, but Kenna started out looking away from the camera when she was filming all alone in her room. I googled a bit around, but couldn't find something on autistic people also avoiding looking at a camera. And just looking at a fixed point shouldn't be that much of a problem. 

It's kinda bothering that she's now looking away from the camera as if she really had to make eye contact, while this is not what's happening at all. It makes no sense.

The only reason a camera would be difficult to look into for an autistic person would be either
1. they're REALLY bad at eye contact and honestly doesn't know to look at a fixed point

2. it's from a cohabiting condition such as ADHD making it hard to focus/easily distracted

Kenna has proved she can look into a camera just fine and only doesn't bother to do it properly so it mimics difficulties with eye contact and she can seem more "autistic".

ADHD/difficulties focusing were not mentioned at all on her (invalid, but still) diagnosis or by her at any point that I know of. Autistic people are actually known to "hyper focus" on things they're interested in, putting it somewhat on the opposite end of ADHD/being easily distracted. But they can be and often are cohabiting conditions which can be super difficult for the person dealing with it, and if Kenna had both it would be A LOT more apparent to her and everyone around her because it is such a struggle.

Posted

The only reason a camera would be difficult to look into for an autistic person would be either1. they're REALLY bad at eye contact and honestly doesn't know to look at a fixed point
2. it's from a cohabiting condition such as ADHD making it hard to focus/easily distracted

Kenna has proved she can look into a camera just fine and only doesn't bother to do it properly so it mimics difficulties with eye contact and she can seem more "autistic".

ADHD/difficulties focusing were not mentioned at all on her (invalid, but still) diagnosis or by her at any point that I know of. Autistic people are actually known to "hyper focus" on things they're interested in, putting it somewhat on the opposite end of ADHD/being easily distracted. But they can be and often are cohabiting conditions which can be super difficult for the person dealing with it, and if Kenna had both it would be A LOT more apparent to her and everyone around her because it is such a struggle.

Yeah, I agree with all of this. I'm having ADHD myself so I know that being inattentive is not a choice or something you really can control. If that would be the case with Kenna we would have seen it waaaay back in other videos, but this behaviour just started with her diagnostic video. 

I'm sorry if she feels like she has to act a certain way to be/seem "autistic enough", but I feel very uncomfortable with it as it ,again, just seems like an aesthetic.

Regarding the earring thing:

1. Did the shop owner let Kenna just go wild with build-your-own-earring? Was there never a discussion regarding weight and wearing comfort for this earrings? There is only one other long and chunky pair of earrings on the side, all others that are on the longer side have rather delicate parts so it would seem that the shop owner has experience and knows what she's doing?

2. Is the collap already breaking apart? Kenna's earrings are not listed under any category on the website, I could only find it via the search bar. As you see below it is listed under "unknown type", so you can only find it if you specifically search for it. 

Is this a technical error or do I see the smoke of burning bridges...?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-13 um 11.12.27.png

Posted

She's not even gone yet but bashing Japan has already started.

Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-51-45.png

haha, oh lord !! Well, I don't know what to say but Japan has always been strict to almost everything 😂 !!!!??

but this happen when weaboos go to japan with their pink glasses and head full of animes...they don't want to see how Japan actually is .... sorry kenna but i have no pity for you. At least you had a wake up call 

Posted

She's not even gone yet but bashing Japan has already started.

Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-51-45.png

Again. She deleted this story now

Screenshot_20191213-070809__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191213-070816__01.jpg