• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

3837 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally promoting the earrings she never wears :alpacashocked: Maybe the misunderstanding was relating to the earrings then? And we'll never hear of that lipstick collab again. Or any collab at all because she's aggressively unprofessional.

Screenshot_20191212-210234.png

It's such a half-assed story too. Imagine semi designing something and not give a shit about whether it sells or not.

Posted

I'm sorry but I don't understand why Kenna deletes her stories frequently? I'm not familiar with buying houses, but isn't there a thing where you pay for your house for a period of 30 years? Is she going to pay for the house fully or is she going to do the 30 year thing? Because I was thinking that houses in California costs a fortune especially if you're in the city. If she plans to pay with her trust fund, then it must be a huge amount of money since she spent a year in Japan and would still be able to buy a house with that trust fund. If she does the 30 year thing, she's bound to run out of money at some point during that 30 years-- unless she makes lifestyle changes. I don't know.

It's just crazy to me how someone can have so much money and be so priviledged that they can just idk... Relax? Not life a finger? Like, her whole life looks like a vacation 24/7

As far as I understood she has a 80k trust fund. So even if she paid her Japan trip from that she has plenty left and thought she wanted to use the trust fund for a down payment for the house. Down payments are like 5% of the actual price and she might get a better down payment deal through her mother, so she definitely has enough for a down payment as long as she doesn't want to buy a multi million dollar villa lol

If she's smart she invested or will invest the trust fund so she lets the 80k work for herself and with 80k you can get some sweet money over the years. Might be how she wants to pay the mortgage for the house, because girl can definitely not pay a mortgage on her current youtube money and sponsorship. 

But I guess a fuckton of money will go to all the furniture and decoration she will be buying to fill that house. Maybe her future aesthetic will be "home-owner Kenna" and she will vlog the whole house ordeal. Might be interesting if she would gain views and subs because there is a big home decorations/home renovations community on youtube. 

Posted

I'm sorry but I don't understand why Kenna deletes her stories frequently? I'm not familiar with buying houses, but isn't there a thing where you pay for your house for a period of 30 years? Is she going to pay for the house fully or is she going to do the 30 year thing? Because I was thinking that houses in California costs a fortune especially if you're in the city. If she plans to pay with her trust fund, then it must be a huge amount of money since she spent a year in Japan and would still be able to buy a house with that trust fund. If she does the 30 year thing, she's bound to run out of money at some point during that 30 years-- unless she makes lifestyle changes. I don't know.

It's just crazy to me how someone can have so much money and be so priviledged that they can just idk... Relax? Not life a finger? Like, her whole life looks like a vacation 24/7

i doubt she was serious about buying a house, she always makes these big dreams and promises, never follows through with them and wonders why shes miserable. Cant just take a japanese class at a technical college nope, she HAS to MOVE there instead. She cant even commit to keeping her stories up; she always deletes shit because she blerts out shit then wises up later. Except she does this all the time like an idiot. 

Posted

Is this perhaps why her lipstick collab seemed to go nowhere :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20191212-175737.png

I hope Kenna understands that if this is actually what the brand is doing, it's not quite professional; usually a brand should be to the point + if they're TRULY interested in your content and pay attention to it, they'd have realized sooner since your diagnosis (because you've been quite open with your experiences) that maybe, just maybe, that their shady wording is confusing you. Of course, this is me assuming that she told them that she was taking it all literally. 

Posted

Finally promoting the earrings she never wears :alpacashocked: Maybe the misunderstanding was relating to the earrings then? And we'll never hear of that lipstick collab again. Or any collab at all because she's aggressively unprofessional.

my only hope for 2020 kenna is that she fucking grows her eyebrows back and stops looking like she has little daggers glued to her face.

Posted

As far as I understood she has a 80k trust fund. So even if she paid her Japan trip from that she has plenty left and thought she wanted to use the trust fund for a down payment for the house. Down payments are like 5% of the actual price and she might get a better down payment deal through her mother, so she definitely has enough for a down payment as long as she doesn't want to buy a multi million dollar villa lol

If she's smart she invested or will invest the trust fund so she lets the 80k work for herself and with 80k you can get some sweet money over the years. Might be how she wants to pay the mortgage for the house, because girl can definitely not pay a mortgage on her current youtube money and sponsorship. 

But I guess a fuckton of money will go to all the furniture and decoration she will be buying to fill that house. Maybe her future aesthetic will be "home-owner Kenna" and she will vlog the whole house ordeal. Might be interesting if she would gain views and subs because there is a big home decorations/home renovations community on youtube. 

Also focusing on interior and homewares has a higher chance of her posting as she'll be filming indoors and privately... her preferred environment. Which is fine! I'd like to see her be.... passionate about a big project... and stick to it. Then again, it would backfire into 'I don't need to share every aspect of my life with you, why would I show you my home'. 

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh, i just hate how she "can't focus on the camera" ever since her comming-out-autism video. But then in the one from Ohayo quest she didn't have problems at all? No sir, she was looking into the camera quite normally like she did before she announced she is autistic. And why? Because it is not her chanel and cuz it would have looked really weird without thouroughly explaining that she is "on the spectrum" 

And her makeup in her last video is just ... not ... i mean ... it doesn't do her any favour

Edited by kozjeglavka

Posted

Honestly buying a small 1 or 2 bedroom home in southern California can still be a small fortune, like $400,000+ unless she decides to go to a pretty bad part.

I can't wait for her to buy a half million dollar home and claim it was all from "savings" and "hard work" from posting on youtube once a month for ~4 years. I wonder if the decor is going to change every 6 months when she does her biannual personality change.

Posted

Oh gosh, i just hate how she "can't focus on the camera" ever since her comming-out-autism video. But then in the one from Ohayo quest she didn't have problems at all? No sir, she was looking into the camera quite normally like she did before she announced she is autistic. And why? Because it is not her chanel and cuz it would have looked really weird without thouroughly explaining that she is "on the spectrum" 

And her makeup in her last video is just ... not ... i mean ... it doesn't do her any favour

she's “masking” in the ohayo quest video.

Posted

she's “masking” in the ohayo quest video.

She keeps using that word wrong so I really don't think she understands what it means... 

Posted (edited)

Ok but real talk, girl's been a bit quiet with her instagram feed, which seems kind of unusual. Especially around the holidays o.O

Edited by Vexanot

Posted

The thing is also...I completely understand that autistic people can have great difficulties making or holding eye contact and that it is really uncomfortable. But why is Kenna struggling to look into the camera? I could understand if someone else is filming as in the Ohayo video, because it's kinda like looking into someone's face, but Kenna started out looking away from the camera when she was filming all alone in her room. I googled a bit around, but couldn't find something on autistic people also avoiding looking at a camera. And just looking at a fixed point shouldn't be that much of a problem. 

It's kinda bothering that she's now looking away from the camera as if she really had to make eye contact, while this is not what's happening at all. It makes no sense.

Posted

Ok but real talk, girl's been a bit quiet with her instagram feed, which seems kind of unusual. Especially around the holidays o.O

She is probably still feeling defeated her uwu Cozy Kitsune phase did not pan out. In a few more days she will be back in the US for good and it will be 100% official that Japan phase is RIP. She will return in the same state she left. She didn't gain anything from this year long stay in another country. She is still the same person and Japan didn't auto correct her issues like she thought it would. Failure is a hard pill to swallow for anyone. 

Posted (edited)

Those earrings honestly don't look comfortable because of the length. They may be nice for photos but if I were to wear them, those earrings are prob gonna brush against my shoulders all the time and my ear lobes are going to have a hell of a time.. They're just too long and not practical at all. I wonder how the sales for them are doing. I think I've only seen one follower who bought them and shared about it on Instagram. Other than that.. *cricket sound*

(edit) just checked out the shop's website out of curiosity and I just noticed something. In the 5th photo of the gallery, one of her earrings actually got caught in her collar. Lmao. Seriously.. they are just too long and clunky! And the reviews also mentioned about it. 

Screenshot_20191212-154636.thumb.png.050Screenshot_20191212-154420.thumb.png.1b9   

Edited by goodtimes