• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, with all her videos she promised (the Disney one, study with me, tips to say in Japanese, show Japan, ect) I doubt she will even finish her Europe series... Any series she started never really fallow through

Posted

Man, with all her videos she promised (the Disney one, study with me, tips to say in Japanese, show Japan, ect) I doubt she will even finish her Europe series... Any series she started never really fallow through

Except the Yesstyle series, we stan a good on-schedule yesstyle video /s

/s means sarcasm

Posted

I'm hoping for a blonde Kenna comeback.

Posted

Screenshot_20191209-221116__01.jpg

I really feel like there should be some kind of Groundhog Day theme around this...like, if Kenna leaves her house and sees her shadow then that means she leaves Japan asap. Oh, wait! That's pretty much what happens every time she actually does leave her house. 

Bold of me to assume otherwise.

Posted

Yeah, my guess is the new username and rebranding will come when she figures out her next move. I'm expecting her to live with her parents for a while, since I doubt any of her friends/sister want her to mooch off them again. Maybe she will move in with bree? I don't follow her so idk what she's up to, but I thought she had her own place. They haven't lived together yet, so maybe Bree will think it a good idea. 

I don't think she has any concrete plans yet, though. There might be enough time between her move and 2020 for her to figure it out, but nah. I think she will just go home to "recover" for a few months. 

Posted

man im surprised she hasn't gone through an identity crisis yet with all the rebranding. 

Posted

What if she just became a traveling youtuber? It seems she has enough to travel and go to places, why doesn’t she just travel and show her fans 2-4 pics of places and like a video of these places? She takes good pictures, sadly sucks the life out of the places with those filters. But what else is there for a 24yr old “youtuber” to do when she doesn’t even like to make videos anymore? 

Is it possible for a very privilege girl to not know what the heck to do? It seems sad to me, like she can’t find no purpose (sorry I was imagining my life as Kenna. What’s her goal for life?”)

I do believe she just wants attention and to be praised. 

Posted

Yooo, we’re not here for your ego trip bigger than Kenna’s and no one cares that you’re travelling.

it didn’t come across as an ego trip to me lmao you’re kind of being a dick 

Apparently you do. Didn’t you read the part I’ve been working my ass off? I think I may have come across as ego because I’m genuinely happy for the result of my work. I have no parents thank you I’ve been trying not to be Kenna and I am very grateful for everything I have worked for unlike her which is why I’m so over her. 
And this site damn. Be happy for people I really do hope she finds herself and don’t take everything so seriously agh. Bye 

who said I was gonna live there? Who said I was gonna try and win all my followers back in this trip? No one. Because I am a regular person and any regular person can have a trip better than hers because she’s ungrateful and didn’t learn anything. Jeez I’m not saying I’m better than her but literally anyone can have a more interesting trip than her. By simply going outside lol 

ps. Grateful for the knowledge on this site it can really help you check yourself but you guys totally took me being happy for my hard work wrong and I guess it’s my fault for wanting to tease Kenna that a normie without all that dough CAN have what she took for granted. And enjoy it. I honestly hope all you bitches go to Japan and enjoy it more than her because it won’t be hard to since she didn’t do anything. 
Bye 👋🏻 

Sorry everyone came for you like that. I really don’t understand why, either. You came across fine, just excited and sharing the same kinds of general complaints about Kenna everyone else has. Seems certain people on here can be incredibly needlessly hostile. Good luck to you!

Posted

Can we already place our bets on what Kenna’s next username will be and what made up personality of her is it going to be based on? Is she gonna be a mysterious French intellectual - douillet_fox? Is she gonna be a depressed poet in London - rainy_fox? Is she gonna be a I_failed_japan_california_gurl?

Posted

If Kenna goes to college she's going to be one of those wealthy kids who only take 1 or 2 classes a semester so they can chill and only spend like 3-4 hours a week actually learning and the rest of the time goofing off and acting like a high schooler. If you have unlimited funds there is no reason to graduate college in 4 years and find a job, you can just party and end up dropping out of college. I predict she'd complete 1-2 semesters, get bored, and move onto something else. Kenna has a shitty work ethic and I kind of doubt her ability to even finish 1 essay or study for 1 exam at this point. She's too lazy to even do fun things, like go outside in Japan and try something new. No way can she study over a several months period. 

(PS: this is not a roast of anyone who is taking 1 or 2 classes because they are a parent, have a disability, have a full-time job, etc. I'm specifically roasting people like Kenna who have their lifestyle fully funded by their parents and are lazy and have a poor work ethic. She has every resource available to her to graduate college but if she does go she will just see it as a photoshoot for Instagram.)

Posted (edited)

It wasn't really about being hostile, just like...this thread isn't about OP? Like yeah good for you but this ain't about you. 

She made literally one comment that was maybe half about her and half about Kenna lmao y’all need to chill it didn’t warrant 40+ downvotes and a bunch of hateful, mocking responses. Literally same exact thing you go on and on about Kenna doing. 

Edited by Froot_

Posted

I can't imagine Kenna in university, do you think she would switch majors every year?