• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all lets not divert the thread. There's only a few more weeks left of the Cozy Kitsune phase and she's already ending it on a Snowflakes high by being rude to fans because she didnt make the content they asked for..... after asking for their input. The icing on the Snowflake cake would be her blaming Japan for her failure.

Posted

There's only a few more weeks left of the Cozy Kitsune phase

The real question is: is she gonna rebrand again? After being scorned so badly re:the rejected entertainment visa, will that be enough for her to lose the weeb username? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I think it will. She seems so done with Japan because they didn't adore her. Just the saltiness with the fans says it all. She's literally like "If someone asks me about Japan one more time!" Its as if she wants her fans to just forget she lived in Japan. Ppl who enjoyed their experiences wouldn't feel this way at all. If she enjoyed her time she would be eagar to speak about it. I feel the only reason she is not outright telling fans to stop asking about Japan is because she doesn't want us to be even more right than we've already been. 

Posted (edited)

The real question is: is she gonna rebrand again? After being scorned so badly re:the rejected entertainment visa, will that be enough for her to lose the weeb username? :alpacaconfused:

Should there also be a new thread for when she re brands

Edited by Cherrypretty

Posted (edited)

she really should just go back to simply kenna. She literally can't escape it so she should just embrace it, or at least go by McKenna Kaelin. Maybe she'll try being cafe au lait again or some other beverage like mocha latte or something german cause uwu my german ancestors.

Also completely ot from this topic but has anyone else noticed her hair has gotten really thin lately?  It could just be from her pinning some of it back but it looks so bad.

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

I’m only hoping for a dark acedemia phase so the bitch can finally to go college. i know it wont happen lol

hers to hoping she spends her last days in japan NOT going to starbucks or disneyland, or just sitting in her airbnb...

Posted

When you search for simply Kenna on YouTube, cozy kitsune is the top result:

Screenshot_20191210-100425_YouTube.thumb

When I searched for cozy kitsune, the negative videos show up when I scrolled down a few videos:

Screenshot_20191210-100707_YouTube.thumb

Her drama is going to follow her no matter what she names herself.

Posted

I’m only hoping for a dark acedemia phase so the bitch can finally to go college. i know it wont happen lol

hers to hoping she spends her last days in japan NOT going to starbucks or disneyland, or just sitting in her airbnb...

College Kenna would be so annoying, she would complain all the time about the parties and whatever else doesn't fit our ace ice kween

Posted

The Cozy Kitsune persona&Japan debacle provide more content for those who have been consistent in calling her out. She just created more reason to not gain new subscribers. The rude to fans made it so much.

Posted

College Kenna would be so annoying, she would complain all the time about the parties and whatever else doesn't fit our ace ice kween

like Kenna would even get invited to college parties.

Posted

No, she will talk about how much she cares about studying and how she's so smart while everyone in her class is partying and drinking 😂

Posted

Omg imagine this with Dark Academia psuedo intellectual Kenna? She would write pretentious posts about how she's too smart for college parties and above the ppl that do. 

Posted (edited)

she'll probably go back to cafeaulait or whatever the f name she had for a sec before cozykitsune. i feel like she'll prob wait until the new year so it can be a "new year new me" thing instead of an "i failed being a jvlogger and i'm bitter about it" thing

edit: i think she's done w dark academia too bc now it's too related to kaila and her eurotrip flop

Edited by sylveon