• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

lots to address here:

1.  if she said it in perfect japanese, she wouldnt have received a bag lol. 
  2.  the last three photos posted of her have all been three completely different people I swear
  3.  god forbid your followers "label" you as something positive like being plastic free or fast fashion free. you sure did push the hippie boho buddhism image for years... how can you blame your entire fanbase???
  4.  her channel is legit only a yesstyle advertisement. dont buy from that shit site. the clothes wreak and are such sad pieces of garbage. its not worth it, trust me.
  5.  go home kenna

Even I don't speak Japanese that well and have been able to communicate with the cashiers that I don't need bags :D But poor Kenna who only speaks perfect Japanese is being FORCED to get the bag! Poor girl, poor girl..

Posted

Even I don't speak Japanese that well and have been able to communicate with the cashiers that I don't need bags :D But poor Kenna who only speaks perfect Japanese is being FORCED to get the bag! Poor girl, poor girl.. 

Spoiler as not really adding anything but this!

Literally just holding up my eco bag did the trick

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she actually realises she really shot herself in the foot on this one. Being in Japan for a whole year for gods sake, it could've given her THE chance to create new and different content, all which could've caused a decent rise in subscribers/followers. Sometimes I think she genuinely doesnt seem to understand these things, her emotional maturity seems to be about a decade behind of her actual age. Sometimes it's just sad how she doesnt seem to see the very obvious,  especially when it's right in front of her.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I wonder if she actually realises she really shot herself in the foot on this one. Being in Japan for a whole year for gods sake, it could've given her THE chance to create new and different content, all which could've caused a decent rise in subscribers/followers. Sometimes I think she genuinely doesnt seem to understand these things, her emotional maturity seems to be about a decade behind of her actual age. Sometimes it's just sad how she doesnt seem to see the very obvious,  especially when it's right in front of her.

I think she does. I believe for her this was a huge embarrassment not because she didn't accomplish much, but because PULL&the nay sayers were right.  90% guessed her Japan phase to a tee. She cares alot what ppl think of her and the fact that her year in Japan is seen as nothing short of a very expensive joke to many is clearly bothering her. "Bold of you to assume!" Well looks like everyone's assumptions were pretty spot on.

Posted

Kenna getting dragged for her "button nose" contour. 

Screenshot_20191209_165525.jpg

Posted

Is it just me or are Kenna's only real friends the ones she's known since her childhood? They are probably accustomed to her from knowing her her whole life and are able to put up with her toxic personality. 

She doesn't seem like she's been able to maintain a relationship with another youtuber for more than a few weeks, after completing collaborations they all get away from her pretty quickly. She posted some videos of her hanging out with her language school classmates but they've all probably moved back home or are doing something else now. And for all we know, she was just invited to social outings just so the entire class could be included, not because people specifically wanted her there. Being invited to school hang-outs doesn't necessarily mean you have an actual connection or friendship with anyone.

I predict her moving back to California at some point because the small number of friends and family who actually put up with her are there. She is not going to be able to survive in another country or state because she's not kind enough to make new friends. If she wants to make a social circle anywhere new she needs to examine how she's been treating other human beings her entire life. 

Posted

Is it just me or are Kenna's only real friends the ones she's known since her childhood? They are probably accustomed to her from knowing her her whole life and are able to put up with her toxic personality. 

She doesn't seem like she's been able to maintain a relationship with another youtuber for more than a few weeks, after completing collaborations they all get away from her pretty quickly. She posted some videos of her hanging out with her language school classmates but they've all probably moved back home or are doing something else now. And for all we know, she was just invited to social outings just so the entire class could be included, not because people specifically wanted her there. Being invited to school hang-outs doesn't necessarily mean you have an actual connection or friendship with anyone.

I predict her moving back to California at some point because the small number of friends and family who actually put up with her are there. She is not going to be able to survive in another country or state because she's not kind enough to make new friends. If she wants to make a social circle anywhere new she needs to examine how she's been treating other human beings her entire life. 

She should really take some time off the internet to self evaluate and change her personality to be kinder and maybe talk to a therapist about how she can make and keep friends better. It’s never impossible to get a fresh start and change from your past self, but it takes a lot of internal change to take place.

Posted (edited)

Did she say in the stories she was with someone at the karaoke booth? Because it's pretty common for people to do karaoke alone, and iirc she's gone bowling alone before as well. It's intensely obnoxious though how she posted that up-close of the kanji lmao girl any language-learner knows even if you can recognize a word or phrase doesn't mean you can read and understand it, you're not fooling anyone. 

She's so fucking desperate to be like "you're wrong! I learned something!" but she didn't learn shit--not about Japanese, not about Japan, and not about herself. She's leaving a year-long experience--that was supposed to be transformative and a new start--the same old rude snotty Kenna she always was before and always will be.

Also it's incredibly telling how most of her followers aren't asking her questions about Japan--either that, or she's deleting them. All the questions people are asking are dumb uwu ego-stroking shit because they don't want to be the next victim of her rude clap-backs. Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 7.55.58 AM.pngIMG_1299.JPG

Edited by chaisah

Posted

She should really take some time off the internet to self evaluate and change her personality to be kinder and maybe talk to a therapist about how she can make and keep friends better. It’s never impossible to get a fresh start and change from your past self, but it takes a lot of internal change to take place.

Now why would she do something like this that takes alot of effort&aknowledgement, and makes total sense, when she can just blame it all on her autism? 

All jokes aside I do agree she needs to do this. But her snowflake syndrome will always get in the way of all of that. Although it is rare, narcissistic personality disorder is real. I believe she should see someone about that too. 

Posted

Did she post about the karaoke only because someone on here a few pages back said that they felt Kenna wouldn't do it because "she's too good for it" 🤔 I wonder why she took them down though.

Posted

Mystery solved. She hang out with dizzylittledotty

Screenshot_20191209-221051__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-221004__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-221100__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-221116__01.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_20191209-221116__01.jpg

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SHE WEARING?! HOly shit that's horrible 😂

Posted

I mean... All we can see is that she's wearing a jacket and presumably rented bowling shoes... I think you're jumping the gun a bit here. 

Posted

i think she's also wearing her new corset leggings lmao