• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Hek

Posted

Maybe a little nitpicky, but still: 
The thing with her *perfect* Japanese explaining she doesn't want a bag and still receiving one might just be very simple: The cashier is in the middle of black friday/christmas shopping stress and might just have forgotten about her request.

I remember my retail days and how challenging they were around the christmas season: Customers told me if they wanted a bag or not and I blinked a second, logged something in and literally seconds later I had forgotten what the customer wanted. Long story short: No Kenna, it's not about you, like most of the time. You were probably just another ignorant customer a tired cashier had to cope with that day.

Posted (edited)

We know it's not Kaila or the Ohayo Quest guy. So maybe a subscriber? Or a language school friend she got back in touch with?

wait, why wouldn’t it be the Ohayo Quest guy? I know his gf doesn’t follow Kenna and of course she doesn’t follow either of them but I did assume they were her only acquaintances left in the country 

Edited by Redpandagal

Posted

wait, why wouldn’t it be the Ohayo Quest guy? I know his gf doesn’t follow Kenna and of course she doesn’t follow either of them but I did assume they were her only acquaintances left in the country 

He and his girlfriend were posting stories from some studio they are at.

Posted

Is my IG glitching, or did she delete these stories? 

Posted

Is my IG glitching, or did she delete these stories? 

I checked, and it seems she did deleted them

Posted

So rude how she mimicks in a mocking way her fan (she rewriting the question marks back at her I mean) and one small vlog of just little cuts of Hiroshima isnt enough. Tbh, thats the only video she made about japan and it's kinda forgettable.

it's completely forgettable, I forgot it and I'm supposed to be - according to Kankle - an obsessive-angry-jealous-anti lmfao

Posted (edited)

My thing is what is she gonna so come 2020? We all know she lives for her asethtic and unless she's going back to psuedo scholar Dark Academia Kenna, what will she do?  If she goes for $ad $ell Im wonder how she will make that aesthetic. Im just trying to picture gloomy gothic Kenna, adding  black&white filter to pic with depression captions.

Edited by TB09

Posted

My thing is what is she gonna so come 2020? We all know she lives for her asethtic and unless she's going back to psuedo scholar Dark Academia Kenna, what will she do?  If she goes for $ad $ell Im wonder how she will make that aesthetic. Im just trying to picture gloomy gothic Kenna, adding  black&white filter to pic with depression captions.

can someone explain what $ad $ell means because ive seen it mentioned a few times but i've never heard of it outside of this thread

Posted

Hidden Content

$ad $ells is a tattoo an influencer named Nhi or GG had. She has a thread on pull (plaaastic), she glorified mental ilness, pretended to commit suicide then actually committed suicide. 

Anyone bringing that up should be ashamed of themselves. Stop mocking a dead person for the sake of trying to pin down Kenna's aesethic, it's fucking trashy.