• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4558 posts in this topic

Posted

I think what makes her response so  "girl bye" is just how she was before moving to Japan and her prior responses to "haters" aka the ppl warning her not to move to Japan after a month of tourism activities. Her tune has done a complete 180. Its okay to want to move there for herself. But Japan was "her home" at a point in time and she's refuses to admit she had the culture plauged wrong and that the ppl who warned her were right. So I 100% understand why her fans are asking these questions. 

Posted

Spoiling cause it may or may not be out of context

Hidden Content

I enjoy how her “fans” defend her so much. I was thinking why this bothered me. Like why do these people defend her so damn much. “Kenna is usually very kind.” To whom? To people she can use to move up? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be so kind but then again she only shows 2% of her life. 
her “fans” are ok with her being lazy and then you have those people that are probably now on pull who were her true fans and wondered why she didn’t keep her promises.

kenna does post pretty things, but she needs to stop making promises she doesn’t intend to fulfill. When these people ask her about those promises they immediately because ‘hAterz’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

i like reading her forum here because it gives me something to chuckle about. Silly stupid Kenna. 

Posted (edited)

I actually don’t mind the video too much since this is just classic Kenna content ™ 

but why does she keep using bronzer as blush/highlighter? Her nose looks dirty :alpacaheadshake:

11CEFCD6-62AA-4436-81D3-B8C28446BE47.jpeg

maybe she’s okay on adopting a child soon, seeing as she looks like a Mom here. 

“24 year old kid?”. More like “I have a kid whose 24 years old”.  Lolz

Kenna, you only age yourself hard by shoveling so much makeup on your face! Doofus.

Edited by Uso

Posted (edited)

Where to start? This video it's so insulting and boring that I couldn't finish seeing it but still I wonder. Why does she keep "" buying "" clothes that she apparently doesn't like in the least? Why does she keep making such an empty and stupid videos where she speaks as if it were an obligation?

She has the money and time to be doing more things and still all she does is complain? Why? Why is she so desperate to look angry and miserable?

I hate Kendra, but regardless of that I am very sorry that she is so young and so disappointed in herself and don't do anything to change her situation. Poor little thing, poor rich girl. The world doesn't understand, poor uwu princess fairy. She Is living the dream of every weeb but she doesn't enjoy it. 

This is really sad, 

Also, that thigh-shaper-thing??? Pancakes and hotococo everyday must be ruining her skinny body 😂😂

Edited by makki
Sorry for my bad english

Posted (edited)

The thing is funny about her response about "I don't owe you anything! If you wanna see Japan content then search somewhere else! Bold of you to assume I'll be nice to my fans who are curious!"

Cause all it does in the end is advertising for her audience to subscribe somewhere else and her "career" will fail cause she gave them an open door to leave her channel. Opposite job from influencers who try to keep their audience and grow they channel and attract new views, Kenna is the opposite!

Behold her blaming this on her autism

P.s she didn't talk the way she did in her autism video or her last few (like she didn't spoke slowly for example)

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

Does Kenna ever make videos outside of her home? Maybe she's too insecure and awkward trying to record herself in public lol but if she wants to make her channel better.... she's gotta expand a bit lol  I'm kinda surprised she still has a base at this point 

Edited by Athena

Posted

I had a look at her announcement video for her move to Japan because I wanted to see what she was promising back then. First off, she explained how she's going to sell ALL of her belongings before moving to Japan, which seemed so off to me. Nothing wrong with decluttering, especially before a move, but if she really planed on going away for a single year, why getting rid of all belongings? 

Well let's get to the part of the video, where she's talking about what to expect:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-07 um 20.10.30.png

Girl promising a set upload schedule after being settled in with school. Well, we know how that turned out. Not like it got really better after she quit language school.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-07 um 20.12.04.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-07 um 20.12.25.png

She actually encourages her viewers to tell her what they want to see and what her videos should be about while she's in Japan. She never did any of those and bitches about her viewers asking about it??? She asked for it!! Let alone that Youtube is her job and paying her bills, so much for "not owing anything to anyone". Without her viewers she wouldn't have her "job" and make money off of youtube, but she also literally ASKED VIEWERS FOR IDEAS AND WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE. 

Bonus points and shout out to the comment from December 2018:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-07 um 20.07.07.png

bold of you to assume that Kenna needs to be consistant and honest to get fame… all this rotten girl needs is people talking about her, in good or bad, it doesn't matter!!

I'm sure if her pull's thread doesn’t exist anymore, she'll die:doge:

Posted

Kenna is shutting down everyone's questions on Japan because she's humiliated and wants everyone to forget it. 

She knows perfectly well that she achieved NOTHING worthwhile in Japan aside from wasting some of her fortune and a whole damn year of her 20's (which is a decade where most people achieve something great with their life.) 

She is trying to rebrand her Japan detour from "Moving to my new HOME! I'm going to show you guys so much content and get business deals! I'm staying here permanently!" to "It was a spiritual journey y'all. It was for me and me only. It's none of your business, quit asking" so she doesn't have to come out and say "I fucked up and also lost tens of thousands of dollars." 

For the next several years she is going to act pissed and rage at her fans when they bring up Japan in a Q&A because she's embarrassed that she was yet another useless privileged youtuber who completely misunderstood Japan. 

I can already see her 2020 insta: every time someone asks her about Japan she's going to post a bitchy "meme" of her rudely shutting down her fans. 

Here Kenna I made you an example: 

cozykitsune.png

She is going to pissed because for the next several year, this will be brought up. Whenever she tries to reinvent herself and set another huge, unrealistic due to her laziness, goal ( like moving to another country and learning one of the hardest languages for example) its gonna be "Uh oh another "Japan is my home." I referred to this as "the Japan debacle/saga."

I do agree she is 100% embarrassed because she is a Snowflake. Narcissists hate being proven wrong and often display bratty childlike behavior when such occurs. This is why she lis lashing out when fans ask about Japan. 

Posted

The lingering corset shot just screams "look I AM skinny/small I DO still have a thigh gap" to me 

I noticed some glitching around the waist and hips-it made me think of Dakota Rose and how her face would glitch in her videos, too. Like at one point her waist/torso got longer??? And she moved super slowly to turn, which can help minimize glitching if you’re using filters.

Posted (edited)

She looks so bored and lethargic in the new video, it seems as if she was forced to make it. Does she have energy for anything in her life at this point? If sitting down for 10 minutes to talk about clothes is exhausting for her (especially when it's the only 'work' she's done all week) then that's a pretty bad sign. 

Edited by Golden.peach

Posted (edited)

@Nevermore no doubt. Girl is that full of herself she thought Japan would adore for 0 reason.

Shes getting mad with her fans when SHE was the one who ASKED THEM ON MUTIPLE OCCASIONS what kind of content they wanted to see and SAID she would MAKE VIDEOS BASED OFF THEIR ANSWERS. 95% of her fans said Japan Content. Then when she doesn't deliver she gets an attitude. Like they WOULDN'T be asking constantly if she hadn't ASKED for THEIR input in the first place. On a sidenote it looks like its time to update the first page of the thread with "Being rude to fans after Japan was a total bust." 

If she "apologizes" she will most likely blame her bad attitude on her autism. Watch.

I feel like she's upset because she spent so much of their money on Japanophile Kenna, that her parents refuse to fund Dark Academia EuroKenna. I think she's been recieving a monthly allowance from a trust fund. So sje frustrated because she's about to go into 2020 with no asethtic.

Edited by TB09
Forgot to add