• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Is she trying to look like the stereotype of the gaunt, pale, sleepless intellectual?

You're not Sherlock, Kenna.

Posted

I wonder what ps4 games kenna plays or does she just reply kingdom hearts all the time?

Seems like it. The only game she ever mentions and according to her the perfect game to her interest. Super worth it to buy a new PS4 just for that one game.

Btw, just out of curiosity I looked up if one could use an US PS4 in Japan and also access the Playstation Network and buy US games, and the answer is YES. 

This girls is so dense. She could have brought her PS4 from the US to Japan in her luggage and just buy Kingdom Hearts 3 online. There was no need to buy a whole new PS4 and let her sister ship the game from the US to her. I understand people want a physical copy of a game, but she was bitching so much about having to wait for the shipped game to arrive, if she was so in need of KH3, she could have bought it online. 

Again and again I'm still just so amazed by people (Kenna), who don't have to save money and just spend, spend, spend. 

Moving to a new country just for fun? Sure.

Renting an expensive apartment just for the aesthetic? Sure.

Buying new furniture for less than 10 months of stay? Sure. 

Buying a new PS4 and TV just for one single game? Sure. 

Taking a month long vacation from your year long vacation? SURE. 

Posted

yes, she's leaving within the month and going back to Cali as far as we know

Thank you for the input! I did read some previous pages but couldn't find the information. :alpacacrush:

Posted

Seems like it. The only game she ever mentions and according to her the perfect game to her interest. Super worth it to buy a new PS4 just for that one game.

Btw, just out of curiosity I looked up if one could use an US PS4 in Japan and also access the Playstation Network and buy US games, and the answer is YES. 

This girls is so dense. She could have brought her PS4 from the US to Japan in her luggage and just buy Kingdom Hearts 3 online. There was no need to buy a whole new PS4 and let her sister ship the game from the US to her. I understand people want a physical copy of a game, but she was bitching so much about having to wait for the shipped game to arrive, if she was so in need of KH3, she could have bought it online. 

Again and again I'm still just so amazed by people (Kenna), who don't have to save money and just spend, spend, spend. 

Moving to a new country just for fun? Sure.

Renting an expensive apartment just for the aesthetic? Sure.

Buying new furniture for less than 10 months of stay? Sure. 

Buying a new PS4 and TV just for one single game? Sure. 

Taking a month long vacation from your year long vacation? SURE. 

not to WK but people literally bought Xbox just to play Halo, so I don't think it's that big of a deal to buy a console for the sake of one game, especially considering it seems like that's now the only thing she invests her time in anymore.  I'm also pretty sure she only bought the PS4 in Japan because it's easier and she would have bought the game in the US to ensure it's all english. 

100% agree with everything else.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Also, I think the PS4 was her sister's not hers. She had a PS3 back in Cali.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b05ee1c58bad997d3909ca

Edited by Milly.Vanilly
Added a photo of her PS3 controller posted before she left for Japan.

Posted

im honestly amazed how someone can go to japan, their dream country, and spend most of their time in their room complaining about boredom. GO OUTSIDE 

Especially living in the heart of Tokyo! There is legit soooooooo much to do there! And the transportation is so good she can go to such amazing places both inside&outside the city in less than an hour! Like there's literally so much can be doing and content for her channel all around her. Whew child the privilege!

Posted (edited)

I wonder what ps4 games kenna plays or does she just reply kingdom hearts all the time?

and she has to pick the worst Kingdom Hearts game in the series, too. 

Thanks for the downvoting! KH3 is still abysmal though

Edited by Uso

Posted

Also, I think the PS4 was her sister's not hers. She had a PS3 back in Cali.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b05ee1c58bad997d3909ca

nah she bought the ps4 when she moved to Japan

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Fair point, a lot of people are buying a console for a certain game. But I'm fairly sure that she said in an A&Q on Instagram before moving to Japan, when asked regarding the release for KH3 in spring, that she planed on bringing her PS4 to Japan. Of course it might be that the PS4 was her sister's and she assumed (boldy!!!11) that she just could take it with her because Kingdom Hearts is so important to her and her sister said "Nah, it's mine". 

Also the English version can be purchased online, that's why is said that the Playstation Network US can be connected to from Japan. If she had no PS4 before, fair thing buying one - even though this is certainly no budgeting. My understanding was that she already owned one and got another one.  

Posted

nah she bought the ps4 when she moved to Japan

I meant the one back home was her sister's, she bought herself her own when she moved to Japan.

Posted

I meant the one back home was her sister's, she bought herself her own when she moved to Japan.

the miscommunication has been resolved

PS3 - sisters

PS4 Kennas bought in Japan

Posted

I wanted to say that I think that phase is already reaching its end

I made a comment a while back during her last week in London when she purchased the teddy jacket that she must've been "ma'am"ed by someone and decided to infantalize herself again.

Ever since then, she started posting about didney, anime and put doodles on her stories again. Contrary to popular belief, Kaila is a big fan of Disney, I'm sure she would've gone with her to Disneyland Paris if Kenna asked but I'm certain she was still pretending to be a Dark Acadamia intellectual and didn't want to at the time.

Posted (edited)

looks like shes never posting her other europe travel pics nor part 2 or 3 vids. gotta love whenever shes posts her cringy memes, fangirling bullshit or bitching about being bored

Edited by kyuutobani
spelling

Posted

Is she still in japan? I thought she went back already for Thanksgiving. Did she go back to japan after that?