• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4558 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted a story asking ppl to ask questions.. girl this is just to stir the pot again..ain't it?

Posted

I actually liked the video. It was cute, sweet, simple, and on brand for her. I just wish this wasn’t such a rare occurance- how hard can I really be to make such casual content?

Posted

779ECDE0-BAD6-4CEE-9088-1AEA99392BA0.thu

1AA4EADE-3BDF-4576-BA8C-51EB4DAE5D53.png

097860FB-44D8-468C-B6A9-88373C18073D.png

BE598D98-113F-4252-A9AE-46A41BF35A86.png

Posted

yeah i wonder crushing on boys fictional or not isn't romantic attraction at all. i just find it funny how she contradicts herself, just admit you feel romantic attractions mckenntruck oh wait you can't bc by then you aren't unqiue and special anymore.

IMG_8248.thumb.PNG.94527f04b387b08e8cb02

Posted

she’s so damn rude

7334FF64-9F0E-4460-8121-CDE93DA47F3B.png

She could have just said "I don't remember, it was a while ago" even in the ~bold of you to assume ~ format and it would have been enough....

Posted

she’s so damn rude

7334FF64-9F0E-4460-8121-CDE93DA47F3B.png

I'm pressing X to doubt, Kenna latches on to people's flattery like a moth to a flame, and never resists flaunting that on social media. I'm kind of betting the experience was not to her liking or she just wants to continue to project her """"quirky""""" persona.  

Posted

How hard is it for her to not be such a condescending ass to everyone? She can't blame this on her diagnosis; She's just a bad person. 

damn I’m experiencing some second hand pain for this fan. Trying to talk to Kenna is like walking blindfolded through a mine field

Posted

Why does she still live in the 2013 Tumblr era of replying to everything with gifs and meme phrases? And her cringey speech pattern which hasn't matured at all in years.

She's always trying so hard to seem like a trendy teen despite being 24, but it just makes her seem older because most teenagers don't talk like that any more.

Posted

1AA4EADE-3BDF-4576-BA8C-51EB4DAE5D53.png

translation please?

Also she spends wayyy too much time making these b/g's for her stories lmfao

Posted

translation please?

Also she spends wayyy too much time making these b/g's for her stories lmfao

I'm not very good at japanese but basically someone asked how her studying of japanese was going, then she answered that she was not that good, but that she was doing her best.

Something like that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong 😅

Posted

I'm not very good at japanese but basically someone asked how her studying of japanese was going, then she answered that she was not that good, but that she was doing her best.

Something like that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong 😅

Yeah it's this, but even simpler conjugation. it literally says "I do my best but (it's) not good" in an informal tone .

the lack of a slightly more complex conjugation or simple modifiers (e.g. I'm doing my best, but it's still not good) indicates she really never got past even the first half a Japanese textbook lol