• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

her hyperfixiation with her nose makes it look bigger than it actually is

Posted

Didn't she mention ages ago that she is doing a collaboration with someone on a lipstick or makeup? Wonder if that it still happening 😂

Kanker's Fifty Shades of Brown

Posted

Everyone talks about her nose contouring but I'm more confused about why she keeps using eyeshadow to give herself tiny eye bags? Is it a trend? It makes her look like an overgrown child but I guess that's what she's going for...

When she's looking downwards the effect is fine but when she looks up it's really obvious that she's drawn long lines under her eyes. And when she smiles you can see her natural lines below them so it looks like she has some kind of double crease underneath.

It must look quite strange irl without the filters to blur it.

Posted

Everyone talks about her nose contouring but I'm more confused about why she keeps using eyeshadow to give herself tiny eye bags? Is it a trend? It makes her look like an overgrown child but I guess that's what she's going for...

When she's looking downwards the effect is fine but when she looks up it's really obvious that she's drawn long lines under her eyes. And when she smiles you can see her natural lines below them so it looks like she has some kind of double crease underneath.

google "aegyo sal." you're correct it's meant to make you look childish. 

Posted

It is a popular trend among young people in asia, it's called "aegyo sal" and supposedly gives a younger/healthier/innocent look to the eyes/face 

Posted (edited)

Is the aegyo sal still a trend though? Or is it outdated makeup look cause aegyo sal reminds me more of those ulzzang looks that are early 2010s or something

Edited by LaDoncella
Woah guys? Why some down votes? I just asked a question and what it reminds me of? Where in my sentence did I said something offensive?

Posted

I wish she'd done the shopping part first, I found it jarring when her voiceover came in after no talking for the first few minutes of the video.

Was added just trying to make sure people watched past the ads? The makeup is versatile enough to wear for most characters that don't have a specific makeup look (easy to just leave the freckles out when they don't fit the character) but surely putting together the outfit is what people are actually looking for help with on a Disneybound guide

Posted

Is it just my computer or the song is super saturated like at 1:33 ?

Posted (edited)

holy shit, BREATHE SISTER

i literally almost screamed out loud at how HARD she fucking squeezed her guts

828C9FDA-193B-401F-8D5F-5F4BDF4723F9.jpeg

FDE9292F-065B-4439-BDEE-166285E71DE0.jpeg

we get it, u think u have tiny disney princess waist

Dang. If she wants to artificially slim her waist, she should get a proper steel-boned corset and do it safely, not bruise her organs with a thin pleather string. Wear the corset over a lightweight tank top, preferably seamless, and tie it snugly but not tight. In an hour she could tighten it comfortably, much like you might want to retie your sports shoes after warming up. All at once and with such a tiny surface area? That's not right.

Edited by lilyofthevalley
why are my old posts showing up on this post?

Posted

she really needs to learn how to blend her makeup

Posted

D5E635DA-BD48-42DA-AE00-99CA72E1AB94.thu

lol

Posted

Waiting on these box dye results!

If it goes wrong, do you think she'll just not post above her shoulders for the next x weeks, or will she pretend like she wanted it to turn out that way?t

Her hair in this video is the box dye results. It doesn't look as damaged where her hair was brown, but the blonde part must feel like hay.