• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

She's heading back now

Screenshot_20191202-111546__01.jpg

Posted

Didn't she want to celebrate Christmas with her family? So she gets back to America in about 3-4 weeks already? I get that Thanksgiving is an important holiday in the states and she doesn't want to throw away all her crap but GIRL. It is not that hard to sell all your stuff until a certain date and if you are not able to sell everything you could still donate it or just dump it. She has made jokes about being a procrastinator in the past but at this point it's just sad.

Especially when you live on basically the other end of the world. She doesn't understand the value of the money she ever spends. And doesn't care about nature and environment at all.

Posted

kenna: i budget my money.

also kenna: went to 6 european countries then went back to japan. after awhile she went back to america for the holidays and now she's going back to japan once again.

me: you want an award or something?

Posted

Okay so I know this is a rotting dead horse to beat but I just want to say this. Your mental condition is not your fault. But it is your responsibility. I’ve agreed to go to therapy with some help because I’m well aware I’m not doing good. Using your mental condition as an excuse is not even close to logical since there are various ways to help you, whether Kenna has autism or not (and I’m part of the doubting Thomases) she clearly needs help with whatever is going on in her mind and that is not said in jest at all.

as for her excessive trips...

Girl, what the hell are you trying to do? You’re wasting money, worsening the environment (I mean we all are but we try our best, I think???) and not only that, but you’re not even valuing the culture of the country you’d moved to and you’re only there to do gods only know what. You need to face facts, Japan is not your "hOmE" and it’s time to return to familiar surroundings. You’re clearly hating your time there from the 2% of your life you had excessively shown.

Posted (edited)

Last week, I joked about her budgeting skills (since that was her explanation for her country-hopping during that very recent one-month Europe trip) if she was going to fly home to the US for a few days and then fly back to Japan..

Right now, I'm like... She really went and did that. Lmao. I shouldn't be surprised but I still am...(?)

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

How much yall wanna bet she'll return home to Cali for xmas?! XD. And her visa will most likely be up come Jan2020. This girls doesn't know the value of a dollar.

But I lowkey think this is all intentional. To show that Japan is not her home and she "left Japan because she was sooooo homesick" because her delusional followers will believe anything.

Posted

if she is headed back to japan right now, i’m surprised she didn’t just make a quick pit stop in cali to see the rest of her family and her friends? since shes burning through money, why not? also i find it kinda sad how literally no one came to visit her during her stay in japan. remember how she was all “come visit me!!” but no one did? i know unlike kenna, everyone has lives and probably can’t afford to just fly to japan. especially gracie, who works and goes to school. but what about bree? she works, yes, but she seems to have a lot of down time and frankly, she’s rich, so money isn’t an issue. i’m wondering how her relationship with her friends is gonna be once she moves back.

Posted

I wonder if Kanklesore will leave Japan for good on December 31st, just so she can be all “See, I stayed for exactly one year! That was my plan all along!” 🙄
Even though it won’t have been a year, seeing as she spent a month in Europe and several other stints flying back and forth to America. She could barely stick it out for 10 months. 

Posted

traveling is just one of her special obsessions