• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

3831 posts in this topic

Posted

So we can change the topic...do you guys think Kenna will ghost youtube with the fact she’s probably moving back home (whether she is right now or, in blowing easily six grand, after going back to Japan to collect the remainder of her things)? 

honestly though idk what other content she can push out now since kaila being there at least helped with a few videos. Now there’s...nothing I can see her doing if she’s in this limbo until she settles. Maybe her “new leaf” will just be quit YouTube. I’m not even sure how her channel will be affected by the new TOS they’re enacting in December or if she’s aware of it

Posted

So we can change the topic...do you guys think Kenna will ghost youtube with the fact she’s probably moving back home (whether she is right now or, in blowing easily six grand, after going back to Japan to collect the remainder of her things)? 

honestly though idk what other content she can push out now since kaila being there at least helped with a few videos. Now there’s...nothing I can see her doing if she’s in this limbo until she settles. Maybe her “new leaf” will just be quit YouTube. I’m not even sure how her channel will be affected by the new TOS they’re enacting in December or if she’s aware of it

deep down kenna lives for drama and stalks her own thread. dakota even with her baby alien shops and insecurity, at least invested in learning japanese. kenna cant seem to invest in anything, so she has no way of maturing. 

Posted

Hidden Content

100% this! Coming from another married asexual

Posted

Her Disney competition story with her sister is up on insta and NGL, it's very cute and funny. If she actually did content like this on YouTube she would be 800% more likeable.

I second this. If you yourself don't enjoy the content you put out, everyone else will hate it too. I mean I get that bad candid photos can be uncomfortable, but if you take them in stride you'll feel more free in the end.

Maybe she would enjoy making content again if she didn't hold her real self up to the standards of her photo edits and her perceived reality.

Posted

Her Disney competition story with her sister is up on insta and NGL, it's very cute and funny. If she actually did content like this on YouTube she would be 800% more likeable.

I agree.

however the screeches annoy me beyond reasoning, but that's just me. 

Posted

Wait... her sister knows more about Disney? The outrage!

Posted

i wonder how long it takes her to post her long ass stories. as cute as they are (because she drops the act and we know she curses a lot), why waste all that effort and time when she couldve just posted it on youtube??

Posted

We are accused of faking our autism all the time. Peope tell us things like "but you don't seem autistic" or "I have an autistic brother and he doesn't look anything like you". People think they know more about autism than really autistic people when it isn't. And it's funny because many of you try to rule out Kenna's autism, but many of the things they post here fit very well with my autistic experience. You said Kenna had a hard time adapting to Japan, what if it is difficult for her to adapt to almost any new situation / place and that is one of the reasons she doesn't have / maintain "real" jobs, because  its well known in autism community that we struggle with that kind of thing. Kenna is also criticized for being childish and don't you know that many of us are like that? We do not develop at the same pace as non-autistics. We can be above average in certain areas and deeply delayed in others (such as emotionally delayed or "immature") and that's why it seems that we don't fit with people our age (or any age) or act like children. Peopld also make fun of our special interest, even if it is a fairly common interest people like to criticize us because we are too intense about it or because our life revolves around our interests and yes, for many of us is like that but that is our business. Another thing I have read here is that Kenna seems to lack life skills and that is another common experience between us, it's nothing new. There must be other things but right now I don't remember and I think you will try to find another explanation for Kenna's behavior anyway. (Srry if this doesn't make any sense, english is not my first language)