• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

6105 posts in this topic

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if her makeup is done to accommodate the snow app? Like, doing the makeup a specific way so that pictures taken in the snow app will look the best. 

Her makeup is like stage makeup. She expects to be washed out by her snow filters, so she compensates by making it as harsh as she can. Looks cute in the pictures, but I'm pretty sure it makes her look like a clow irl. 🤡 

Well, that's sad because it was a very pretty photo. Guess that means Kenna really doesn't want to be associated with that video and doesn't want her fans to see it (possibly because of the comments there).

Also bit weird, but is it possible to hide images from your tagged ones but still be tagged on them? Because the photo doesn't show up in her tagged posts, but it's still on the ohayo_quest account including her tag.

201911252.jpg

It's a shame, this picture looks really nice and shows the autumn foliage... She mentioned so many parks in the video and yet she barely goes outside. How can someone claim to love autumn but not be able to enjoy it in another country?? I bet she's still bitter because she saw a Christmas decoration during her Halloween night. 

Posted

The like to dislike ratio is embarrassing. Screenshot_20191125-064951_YouTube.thumb

Posted (edited)

comment.png

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

It's funny how this still doesn't even have 2000 views and it's been online for days...

Posted (edited)

I think she edites her pictures so harshly and uses this ton of makeup nowadays because she starts to age now. She will not grow up anymore, she will only grow older.

Those first lines and wrinkles are scary for every twenty-something woman, I'd say, but imagine how scary it is when being pretty on the internet is the only thing you are kind of good at.

Edit: I personally don't think being pretty is the only thing she might be good at, but idk... She doesn't seem to be willing to invest any time in a real skill, that's why I feel this online beauty is all she has. 

Edited by Strawberries

Posted (edited)

That‘s just sad! If I would run a small channel like Ohayo Quest I would expect someone with a bigger following to promote that video at least a little bit. I really feel bad for Ohayo Quest.

But that also shows how superior Kenna feels imo. It‘s like „I did you a favor collaborating with you, bye!“. Like...it wasn‘t even worth her time mentioning that video anywhere! In her Story where she showed the location she could have easily wrote something like „filming with @OhayoQuest :)“ ....but nah!

Edited by Gandy

Posted

Her makeup is like stage makeup. She expects to be washed out by her snow filters, so she compensates by making it as harsh as she can. Looks cute in the pictures, but I'm pretty sure it makes her look like a clow irl. 🤡 

It's a shame, this picture looks really nice and shows the autumn foliage... She mentioned so many parks in the video and yet she barely goes outside. How can someone claim to love autumn but not be able to enjoy it in another country?? I bet she's still bitter because she saw a Christmas decoration during her Halloween night. 

Heck, she couldn't even enjoy it in the US when she went back to her hometown, which from the looks of it has much more of a classic autumn feel than where she was living in SoCal.

She's a shallow hermit who only likes outdoors things as they relate to instagram photos. No fake leaves from Michael's and miniature pumpkins? Then it's not autumn. Not surprising that she can't enjoy a season no matter where she goes.

Posted

Suddenly dawned upon me

During the food recommendation part, she said that she recommends oden and that it comprises of fishcakes, egg, meat.. She vegetarian tho, no..? So how can she recommend those when she supposedly doesn't eat meat? Lol. At least try to mention the existence of vegetarian options in oden like vegetables at least..? (then again, Kenna makes it known that she hates vegetables, so nvr mind lmao)

I feel like this video could have benefited with having another person in it with Kenna. 

That video literally was "Autum in Japan" collected from the internet in a script and Kenna was super replacable. They could have put anyone in front of the camera to read off those random informations, but used Kenna because she's coincidentally in Japan and somehow represents autumn now apparently. Like honestly, that video had no new information, nor did it have any cool local spots that you can only find if you actually spend time in Japan and explore. That one commenter saying this is a good and informative video for people interested in Japan really was just WKing Kenna, because you can find more and better material by simply googling the topic.

Posted (edited)

i literally don't understand why she would hide this photo. shes looks cute? her makeup looks good here, the leaves are beautiful, she looks like a very cute human person. Her delusion is unreal

I honestly think it's less about how the photo was edited and more about how it leads to the video where she doesn't look as "flattering" as her crazy shopped images. 

Suddenly dawned upon me

During the food recommendation part, she said that she recommends oden and that it comprises of fishcakes, egg, meat.. She vegetarian tho, no..? So how can she recommend those when she supposedly doesn't eat meat? Lol. At least try to mention the existence of vegetarian options in oden like vegetables at least..? (then again, Kenna makes it known that she hates vegetables, so nvr mind lmao)

I feel like this video could have benefited with having another person in it with Kenna. 

I believe right before that section in the video she mentions being a picky eater so not being able to give personal recommendations. To me that absolves her of trying to fake interest in Japanese foods we all know she won't eat. But it also contributes to the weird fakeness of the video and her reading from the script + reciting Google facts. 

I just keep going back to the video seeing how the like to dislike ratio gets bigger and the comment section gets messier. I wonder if Ohayo Quest is going with the "any attention is good attention" model when it comes to Kenna. I mean the Youtube algorithm counts all engagement with the video even if it's negative. (Also I can not get over how bad I think her outfit in that video is. Like the individual pieces don't bother me but thrown together like that...good lord what was the thought process behind that??)

Edited by 4thetea

Posted (edited)

i do feel bad for ohayo quest, but at the same time kenna just has a nasty attitutde. she blerts out so much shit in her comments and stories that she shouldve known flouncing to europe was a stupid idea. 

she really needs to grow up, stop oversharing and now tone down her makeup.

Edited by kyuutobani
spelling plus another thought