• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5826 posts in this topic

Posted

Woah! You guys? Who's he again? Am I the only one who doesn't know much about this Sophie girl? I mean, I seen her YouTube channel recommend to me but I never paid much interest and I seen her model for Maison De Fleur but that's about it? What's the guy insta?

Posted

A recap video could just never be genuine from her in this situation. She convinced her audience that Japan was her "home" and "where she belonged", now that she's going back to Cali after just a year (regardless of how long she set out to stay there for) that obviously means she's struggled this year, and we know that well. But she can never admit that she was wrong to her audience. That's why she's sticking to the whole "lol I only said I was gonna be here a year" thing. The implication that she was staying longer than that was SO heavy, what with the entertainment visa talk, and like, as bad with money as Kenna is, no one would buy that much furniture and a damn ps4 if they thought they'd only be there a few months. Kenna was wrong, she's struggling, and she will never, ever admit that to what's left behind of her fanbase. I wouldn't be surprised if she never referenced her time in Japan ever again once she's back. 

kennadajin3

Posted

uhhhh, okay? sure?

Screenshot_20191120-190018_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Woah! You guys? Who's he again? Am I the only one who doesn't know much about this Sophie girl? I mean, I seen her YouTube channel recommend to me but I never paid much interest and I seen her model for Maison De Fleur but that's about it? What's the guy insta?

lukecraigphoto I think. Oh, you should check out her thread here. Peachmilkytea. Her IG is a goldmine. People are so goddamn soft here sometimes it makes me miss lolcow.

Posted (edited)

Will fix (spoiler) because idk if it’s OT but I’m on mobile:

saw this and like hmmm

402900A0-D649-42C2-86E7-639764DD1B1A.png

Edited by alwayscurious

Posted

Will fix (spoiler) because idk if it’s OT but I’m on mobile:

saw this and like hmmm

402900A0-D649-42C2-86E7-639764DD1B1A.png

lmfao imagine she if she took a shitcomment from lolcow and took it and ran into reality with it 

Posted

I can't with this new bandwagon of hers regarding depression and anxiety. I've said it once before but I'm pretty positive that she has said multiple times in the past that she does not experience depression or anxiety of any sort. I wish I had the receipts. 

As someone who actually goes to therapy for my anxiety, it really irks the hell out of me. 

Screenshot_20191120-125554.png

Posted

Woah, woah, woah! Does Kenna have a... friend? 

F42DAE2A-BE1F-4458-82B8-737476D2843E.thu

meh, no one really cares 

Posted

Remember that Tokyo poster she has? I bet she probably might sell it or try to get rid of it since Japan really was not her home so I am posting this now; (I also added her post from the picture because 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love how she loves Japan.

I CLAIM IT AS MINE 😂😂

here is my edit claiming it as mine. 💕

D3E9A01B-5FC2-43DF-AB11-FC5DDD1052F1.jpeg

5677AB65-897F-449E-B8C0-DA40DF64E293.jpeg

Posted

Remember that Tokyo poster she has? I bet she probably might sell it or try to get rid of it since Japan really was not her home so I am posting this now; (I also added her post from the picture because 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love how she loves Japan.

I CLAIM IT AS MINE 😂😂

here is my edit claiming it as mine. 💕

D3E9A01B-5FC2-43DF-AB11-FC5DDD1052F1.jpeg

5677AB65-897F-449E-B8C0-DA40DF64E293.jpeg

Ironic isn't it?

Posted

I can't with this new bandwagon of hers regarding depression and anxiety. I've said it once before but I'm pretty positive that she has said multiple times in the past that she does not experience depression or anxiety of any sort. I wish I had the receipts. 

As someone who actually goes to therapy for my anxiety, it really irks the hell out of me. 

Screenshot_20191120-125554.png

I feel you! My guess is, that she is deeply unhappy how the whole Japan-thing turned out for her and has no idea what to do next. Sure, she will move home, but what then? But of course, she can't speak genuine about her fairs and the dread of uncertainties. She doesn't do therapy, she can't acknowledge to be just like the rest of us, so she just posts memes. Being in her mid-twenties now maybe makes her realise that she has no direction or ambition, going nowhere. 

Posted

I feel you! My guess is, that she is deeply unhappy how the whole Japan-thing turned out for her and has no idea what to do next. Sure, she will move home, but what then?

Suggestion: Get a job Kenna.

I'm not even just saying this to be like "youtube isn't a real job" or whatever, even though it certainly isn't a sustainable means of income the way she treats it, but having a routine, having something that you HAVE to wake up for can be pretty fulfilling and lead to you forming other routines around it, plus you'll appreciate free time more lol. I know she probably thinks work just isn't for her considering her apparently less than stellar school experience and considering how the language school stint went, but if it's a job you don't hate, it can be really helpful, and jobs are really different from school. A lot of people who I know who struggled in school and went on to work in retail etc. rather than post-secondary education actually much preferred a 9 to 5 over school, and did a lot better there. Plus she has a trustfund so if it doesn't work out then fine: she can quit. But Kenna if you're reading this I challenge you to just TRY a job, give it an honest attempt: pick something aligned with your interests, maybe a barista at starbucks, maybe a salesperson at Michael's or something, even a video editor, you can do that from home, and try for at least a month? You may not realise it but too much free time can be an issue. I know it sounds like a bandaid solution so again, if it doesn't work out then fine, quit. But really having something you NEED to do to fill your time (not Netflix) can sometimes make you feel more fulfilled and thus better in general.

Posted

Kenna should just go home already