• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

3834 posts in this topic

Posted

Essentially she just showed us the Pinterest vision board of people’s personality traits she wanted to use as for her own diagnosis of  autism...k

Posted

OT. There's a whole Atypical on Netflix.

Maybe she didn't mention it bc it doesn't focus on an asshole character 

Posted

According to Kenna, I'm an asshole because her reasoning is a fucking joke.

Posted

in what world is autism the same as magic
watch next how she'll say how witches were burnt at the stake for gasp being different

Posted

Translation 3: I burnt a bridges with Kaila so she won't be in my Europe video. Also Japan isn't animoo enough/worshipping me so Im over it and I won't be making videos about that either.

lmao and she really thinks we believe she was issued an Entertainment Visa. Everday she just lowkey hints to the fact she lied about that too.

I can’t help but keep wondering what happened with Kaila specifically? What could have went down where they had to burn bridges? We’ve all predicted it was over food or maybe even Kaila read this thread, but it could’ve been over something completely stupid like disagreeing over character ships

Posted

B-b-but what about Sherlock Holmes? I know in the television show they refer to him as a high functioning sociopath, but she’s implied she’s read the books where he has more ASD-type characteristics (right?). :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I still can‘t understand how excited she is about her „autism“.

I mean, it‘s a different story if she would be open about it and make other people aware of that diagnosis.

But being excited like she just won the lottery? 

Celebrating it and not even getting help/therapy for it, so yeah. 

Posted

I can’t help but keep wondering what happened with Kaila specifically? What could have went down where they had to burn bridges? We’ve all predicted it was over food or maybe even Kaila read this thread, but it could’ve been over something completely stupid like disagreeing over character ships

Think it was page 88, she said something about "not supporting abelists" so we don't know exactly what went down but 🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

Off topic but has she even watched Lilo and Stitch? There’s an explanation for every one of those behaviors and Nami did get annoyed at Lilo, but I guess that final bit is just a reminder for her friends/family: “I’m not weird!!!! Don’t get mad at me for being a bitch”

Edited by PlanetVenus