• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20191116-072508__01.jpg

Can someone explain the copyright thing? I actually don't get it?

But also since she's been doing this for so long... she should really know what's she's doing by now.

Posted

My opinion no one asked for on Kenken and Disney : I know to each their own, but I just cringe so hard about how much Kenna loves Disney.

It's not that I don't love some Disney movies but for one I don't think they are so good to be devoting a cult to them, and I just don't like what it represents. A now multinational big corporation, that mainly recreate in a live action format old movies so they don't lose the copyright and can keep making money over : 1. The movie ticket that people like Kenken buy just because it's Disney even if they don't even like this live action format (loling at the "I don't support live actions Disney" when she went to the Alladin one and is definitely planning to go to the Little mermaid one, maybe if people like you stopped giving them money for doing it they would stop, it's not your insta comment that's gonna change anything). 2. The merch they produce out of these movies and characters that people buy because they love to fill their houses with useless trash.

For me it's just completing so well the cliché of the ignorant American that only loves starbuck, sugar and disney and is just the perfect sheep of capitalism that Kenna perfectly embody (and I'm not even talking about her epiphany about how plastic doesn't magically disappears 😱). And on top of that she is persuaded that she is an intellectual OLD SOUL and that she writes poetry because she makes two words rimes when it's mediocre, full of overused tropes and a kind of poetry that has been done for the past 8 centuries far far better than what Kenna does. She brings absolutely nothing new to the table. (I suppose I can have a word about that since on my 3rd year of litterartre in college and i'm studying french and English/American litterature)

Went on a little tangent about capitalism and litterature but I just can't with all this ignorance she's constantly displaying. Opinion totally personal of course.

Posted

Hidden Content

Wild guess would be the music she used. It's always the same thing, you would thing she would know better by now.................

Posted (edited)

theres legit so much free music that as long as you credit the artist, its ok to use in videos... 

this site is what my university taught us to use for video projects
https://www.audiolibrary.com.co/

remember her entitled emails to artists before about their copyrighted songs? saying she'd give them exposure if they didn't copyright her videos... shes hilarious.

add these to the laundry list of excuses.

Edited by custard

Posted

theres legit so much free music that as long as you credit the artist, its ok to use in videos... 

Hidden Content

remember her entitled emails to artists before about their copyrighted songs? saying she'd give them exposure if they didn't copyright her videos... shes hilarious.

But so many people use the same music! How's Kenna going to have the most unique music in her videos if she doesn't get the copyrighted ones? /s

Posted

How funny would it be if Kenna just made a video that has 1) no music, 2) isn't sponsored and 3) with saved copies in case something goes wrong. Would blow my mind, so I guess I can sit back and relax because she's always looking for the most difficult way to avoid having to post her videos. So much would be solved if she just used royalty free music or none at all and only this one time went without a Yesasia sponsorship.

Posted

Screenshot_20191116-072508__01.jpg

i know shes full of shit, but does anyone know the process of uploading a youtube vid? shes making it sound like an extreme chore.

Posted

i know shes full of shit, but does anyone know the process of uploading a youtube vid? shes making it sound like an extreme chore.

On average, editing a 10 to 15-minute vlog-type video can take anywhere from one to eight hours depending on how much “editing”/effects you want to do. For me, mine take about 5 hours per video. Hers, I’d assume to be about the same amount since she doesn’t really add much in the way of crazy edits or special effects.

If any YouTuber (not just Kenna) says it’s taking them multiple days to edit (JUST edit, not film+edit) a relatively simple 10-minute vlog, they’re either A) extremely busy in their personal life with work, school, etc. which is totally understandable or B) actually trying to film something last minute and are just saying that they already had the footage lol.

Also, it’s not that hard to find royalty-free/copyright-free aesthetically pleasing music (plenty of small musicians give out their stuff for free in order to get their name out there!!), and if it IS considered copyrighted...well, that’s just one video you’re not getting adsense on, I guess. 

Posted

She's trying to scrape the pennies she can from these "upcoming videos"

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Honestly when I think of Kenna's music in her recent videos all I think about is that one song that someone wrote for her being played multiple times. A lot of the audio on audiolibrary sounds perfect for her aesthetic, if there's that much free music out there that's so fitting then I don't understand why she'd go to the trouble of using copyrighted music unless she was just asking for an excuse for the delay.

Edited by Vexanot