• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5879 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What are the odds of a new video uploaded today by  11:59 PM PST? :alpacaconfused:

Edited by Simplyconfused
time zone

Posted

hommie will upload a new video Tuesday or Wednesday! No, Thursday! You know for her Friday means anything but Fridays! Fridays don't exist on her calendar

Posted

she should just wore a wig instead of destroying her hair more. oh well, good luck with hair recovery kenken.

Posted

hommie will upload a new video Tuesday or Wednesday! No, Thursday! You know for her Friday means anything but Fridays! Fridays don't exist on her calendar

Fridays are a February 30th type of thing for her

Posted

Fridays are a February 30th type of thing for her

xDxDxD

Posted

that’s impeccable timing.. time to test the fates it seems..

29AEC89E-3928-42D9-9FD3-78835CA9F662.thu

Her "I'll keep you updated" didn't went through as her video. If she's silent about her hair it must be that something went wrong

Posted

I honestly wanna know why she's never considering wigs? Is it because she doesn't wanna look like a cosplayer = weeb (on her mind)? There are completely natural looking wigs that even will be fine with a Disneybound, Kenners. 

Posted

Her "I'll keep you updated" didn't went through as her video. If she's silent about her hair it must be that something went wrong

Yeah same thing happened back when she went to that Japanese salon earlier this year. We were all on the edge of our seats about her hair and then she only posted it once like 20 filters were slapped on and she styled it in a way to try to hide the damage. She’s probably in the same panic mode.

Posted (edited)

Why is she still in Japan then???

this is from her insta story

BD85C947-9914-41E6-87EE-A76504D15815.jpeg

Edited by Shaken coconut tree

Posted

Screenshot_20191116_110514.thumb.jpg.f7dSometimes I think that Kenna's followers are as fed up with her as we are lmao 

They are, it's just that most of them are too scared to speak up and get blocked by Kenna

Posted

Screenshot_20191116_110514.thumb.jpg.f7dSometimes I think that Kenna's followers are as fed up with her as we are lmao 

even if one speaks up there’s going to be like 10 hanging up on them to protect their uwu queen. Both Kenna and her fans are equally trash 

Posted

this mirrors almost exactly all the criticism said here pretty much word for word. im pretty sure this comment doesnt represent the majority of her fanbase/followers. i wouldnt be surprised if its just some person that reads pull or has watched drama videos on her. 

Posted

Why is she still in Japan then???

BD85C947-9914-41E6-87EE-A76504D15815.jpeg

She's going to complain about every little thing before she gets back to America.

I barely realised she posted this herself in her Instagram stories, she's turning into a caricature of herself. 

Posted

Screenshot_20191116-072508__01.jpg