• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5923 posts in this topic

Posted

Japan has a really bad relationship with mental illness awareness. So I believe her autism is a self diagnosis unless she saw a doctor when she visited Cali. I have a hard time believing she saw a doctor in Japan for something like this.

her "diagnosis" is confirmed, she definitely saw an english-speaking counselor in tokyo about it, but the validity of it is sus. check out the autism thread.

Posted

Does she realise that most people can't afford what she can afford? That some people budget and save and still can't afford going to another country, travelling to another continent while in said country and all the bs she buys? 

Paycheck to paycheck queen seems to understand very little what struggling financially really is. It's okay to have your parents support you, just don't make people believe you just work like everybody else. 

Also let's say that her prime at YouTube really earned her a lot of money. I find it quite disrespectful that she never thanks her audience for it? Never makes them feel acknowledged? They helped build her up ffs

For me, she pretends not to realise it playing dumb and replying inconsistants answers to anyone asking about her finance! cast doubt, without ever providing any explanation of how she actually does!

about her ungratefulness "I owe no one nothing", I also believe it's something that she’s doing on purpose (and why not when there are plenty of minions ready to kiss your ass every time you shit) then she can continue to do everything she wants (means doing absolute nada) without being accountable to anyone (but again, why not take the advantage when her fans are sooooo willing to support and understand and defend and pity her every single time)

Posted

I swear at this point Kenna has a fetish for softbois but she just uses "aro-ace" as a codeword for it. Any time a male character is presented as being "soft" and less traditionally masculine - for example, he has a dainty body, a fragile and emotional personality, he likes a hobby like dancing or makeup - Kenna goes "OH HE'S ARO." Or maybe... he's just a guy who doesn't follow traditional masculinity norms but could still very well be a sexual person even if it's not portrayed on-screen? A guy can be emotional, gentle, wear fluffy clothes, and still get it on in the bedroom. 

I think this is also what draws her to gay-coded characters or actual gay characters, like Yuri On Ice. A lot of gay anime and manga feature gay men who are different from the traditional portrayal of men. They're gentle, pretty, wear cute clothes, and sometimes cry and show vulnerability. She justs likes this idea of a softboi but for some reason feels ashamed to admit her fetish? So she calls them "aro-ace" to fawn over them without admitting to it being sexual. 

Kenna has a bizarre relationship with sex, she clearly likes softbois but has some kind of issue admitting that it is that, a sexual or romantic interest. She goes through this whole act of pretending to admire them for being "aro-ace" but she never really shows any representation of female aro-ace characters who she should relate with more. Kenna, if you supposedly care so much about aro-ace representation, why do you specifically fawn over only male "aro-ace" characters? 

Honestly Kenna, a lot of people like softbois. Just come out with your fetish... no one is going to judge you, a lot will actually admire you for speaking up about your thirst. 

Homegirl needs to watch some Kdrama, the men often show vulnerability and cry and are affectionate and PDA and dress 👌

And they're almost always the masculine, straight, male leads.

Her head would probably explode!! 😂🤣

Posted (edited)

Hello there i've been lurking on here for a while, here goes my first post ! Will post a presentation soon so i don't pop out of nowhere haha.

For the Peter Pan Syndrome, it became popular because a book was named like that by an expert but it is NOT an official mental illness. It is something clearly happening to some people but it is not recognized as a mental disorder of any sort. Kenna is immature, childish and 100% fit into the description of the "peter pan syndrome" but it isn't any illness/disorder of any sort for me. 

Edit : Also i would love for her to discover this "syndrome" and pretends she has it because it fits her so well and it's called PeTeR pAn which is right up her alley. I'm even surprised she didn't mentioned it yet.

Edited by Theoden King

Posted

Homegirl needs to watch some Kdrama, the men often show vulnerability and cry and are affectionate and PDA and dress 👌

And they're almost always the masculine, straight, male leads.

Her head would probably explode!! 😂🤣

She watched kdramas but that was in her short lived kpop phase

Posted

I can’t with the “I’m a 24 yr old kid.” Like sure, I do say people my age are practically “teens” in the adulting world. But I’m only kidding, but that’s cuz there are people my age or maybe a few years older than me who act like you would imagine a teenager act! And I know there are responsible teenagers. i know there are people younger than Kenna who have more responsibility. I know you don’t want to grow up in this messed up world, but you must.

Dear Kenna, I really hope you do know how to budget. The day you are left with no more money and actually need to become an adult I do hope it doesn’t hit you by surprise. You can still adult and be a kid at heart. You can! I’m not childish childish like you, but I still watch cartoons and i can adult. So please grow up. I am afraid for the kids that “idolize” you. I fear you are deceiving them by not telling them about your rich spoiled life. We aren’t all lucky to get that life. Also stop romanticing boys... that’s odd. It makes me wonder if you are an “asalta-cunas” ... translates to cradle snatcher?

y'all what if she really is responsible and only acts this way in her “2%” that she shows us? What if this is all a lie so she can become even more “famous”? 

Posted

Normally, I just lurk, but I feel like now I should say something lol.

Considering she is calling herself a 24 year old "kid" now, anyone else think she'll probably still try to pretend she's a kid by the time she turns 30? 45? 50? Ugh, it's so frustrating seeing her act so childishly and learning absolutely nothing and living for an "aEsThEtIc~~" It's honestly funny how she acts so defensive when someone simply asks how she can afford going on vacations and such. Especially since she has a shit-ton of money laying around and then proceed to talk about how "broke" she is. It's so annoying how she pretends to be all adult-like when it's incredibly obvious how little she really does know about growing up and not acting like a spoiled brat who gets their way with every beck and call.

Posted

24 years old is a grown ass woman not a "kid." Its almost as if she loves giving the ppl who call her out fuel. We have been talking about her $$$ for the last couple of pages and now all a sudden she brings it up. She can't even mask the fact that she is EX-Turbo Lurking Pull.

Posted

It's so weird she sees herself as a kid most of my older friends when they hit 24 were having a mini water life crisis bc they were about to go into being in their mid 20s. 

Didn't her sister get married and is a teacher now while only being 2 years older than kenna?

Posted

She watched kdramas but that was in her short lived kpop phase

My bad, hard to keep up! 

Posted (edited)

"24 year old kid" You are old enough to rent an apartment on your own for fucks sake. You're a grown ass adult.

Edit: also if she was a man her fascination with children would be called out so much more. The fact that her followers just accept it is so weird.

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted

My bad, hard to keep up! 

its fine! The thread gets big and not many of us are here since the beginning ^^ 

Posted

y'all what if she really is responsible and only acts this way in her “2%” that she shows us? What if this is all a lie so she can become even more “famous”? 

This… I do believe so!!!! she's very manipulative and a sick liar so why not taking advantage of gullible fans!!!!!