• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

lol,

Pull : *has conversation about McKenna”

Mckenna : ”I think I’ll do a Q & A and ask myself questions that are on pull so I can passively answer them”

- stop using autism to justify your fetish.

ANYONE else in her shoes would be called out.

Edited by river

Posted

translation: no one fucking talks to me. i never leave the house.

Posted

she’s going to uwu on that syndrome now since it is called Peter Pan Syndrome 

I know, but I‘m not sure if she voluntarily wants to have those symptoms?! Those ain‘t cute/aesthetic enough...and dare I say: most of them make you an asshole! Which she is, but she would never admit that as we know! 😂

Posted

There’s actually a condition called „Peter Pan Syndrome“....I just had to remind myself what indications are necessary to fall into that „disorder“, unfortunately it‘s better described in German, not so much in English, but I try my best to translate the symptoms shortly:

.) Irresponsibility: Doesn’t follow rules, postponing dutys constantly, Having fun but an aversion against self-discipline are their believes. Never seeing the fault in himself. Thanks to a lot of fantasy, they can be „daydreamers“

.) Anxiety: hiding guilt towards their parents, loosing emotions and becoming unable to feel love for other people

.) Loneliness: The feeling of rejection from your family, makes them look for friends, which stays unsuccessfull.

.) Sexual conflict: (can‘t translate that properly, sorry, but it‘s pretty much self explaining)

.) Narcissism: self explaining

.) Chauvinism: miserable sexist attitude 

I mean if that doesn’t scream KENNA I don‘t know what is!

Edit: forgot to say, that this Peter Pan Syndrome basically describes people who are afraid to grow up or refuse to grow up - „I‘m a 24yo child“

This just reminds me of Randy Constan, the guy who dresses up as Peter Pan all the time and now I'm thinking this is Kenna's future

Posted (edited)

I know, but I‘m not sure if she voluntarily wants to have those symptoms?! Those ain‘t cute/aesthetic enough...and dare I say: most of them make you an asshole! Which she is, but she would never admit that as we know! 😂

A little unrelated but there was this one other "influencer" who Kenna follows (I too follow), but she says that Instagram is a type of outlet for people to be whoever they want, whether creative, real, or fake, etc.., and this made me think what if Kenna is just that fake she would actually go through with reflecting this Peter Pan Syndrome. But I mean that would be too much right? I'm just looking too deep into it, but anyone can "mask" a personality since she is doing this with autism. It's a little over board, but it just gave me thoughts.

Not that I'm saying autism or any other syndrome/disorder is a personality, it's that way Kenna is portraying it as a personality/trait.

Edited by coffeebyun
added "they want" to whoever + spoiler

Posted

A little unrelated but there was this one other "influencer" who Kenna follows (I too follow), but she says that Instagram is a type of outlet for people to be whoever they want, whether creative, real, or fake, etc.., and this made me think what if Kenna is just that fake she would actually go through with reflecting this Peter Pan Syndrome. But I mean that would be too much right? I'm just looking too deep into it, but anyone can "mask" a personality since she is doing this with autism. It's a little over board, but it just gave me thoughts.

Hidden Content

I don‘t think she can pull that off! I mean, it baffles me how many fans are buying her having autism, but autism plus that syndrome? I think (I hope) that nobody would believe her. Also I‘m not even sure if this syndrome is something which you can officially get diagnosed on by a psychologist or whatever. But I have to admit...I‘d love to see her claiming she has that Peter Pan syndrome....just for the lolz! 😂

Posted

Oh man, I'd forgoteen how much of a goldmine for cringe/ entertainment Kenna's QnAs can be. All at once she was able to show off her financial privilege by STILL insisting she's "working hard and budgeting", the fact that she's a NEET who never goes out of the house to speak with anyone (note: she SUPPOSEDLY went to Japan to learn the language lmaaaaoooo), and her raging misogyny. WOW. She's the one who put a "peopleagainstPULL" hashtag in a dramatic story, but it seems that she's able to dig her own grave just fine all by herself.

Posted

Does she realise that most people can't afford what she can afford? That some people budget and save and still can't afford going to another country, travelling to another continent while in said country and all the bs she buys? 

Paycheck to paycheck queen seems to understand very little what struggling financially really is. It's okay to have your parents support you, just don't make people believe you just work like everybody else. 

Also let's say that her prime at YouTube really earned her a lot of money. I find it quite disrespectful that she never thanks her audience for it? Never makes them feel acknowledged? They helped build her up ffs

i think she just doesn't think outside of her spoiled child bubble... that says it all, she is spoiled so cannot handle a budget as she never has to care or stress about daily life. She was probably under pressure when she started japanese school. When you hear Mikan who studied and worked and still work...damn... 

I lived in London for 2 years. Working as a sales advisor in a shop on regent street (i LOVED that job even if it was craziness on earth). For TWO whole years, i couldn't not afford to take the underground to work. I had to buy a bike. A goddamn bike. Ok London is expensive but so ot Tokyo tube, i've been there as well. I KNOW what budgeting is like!!!  she is a goddamn hoax...

And that autism thingy? She got diagnosed in Japan??? Like,out of the blue, kenny went to a doctor and wanted answers to why she felt the need to wear her socks upside down? Everybody know how Japan regards mental health and sometimes deals with it (i mean, they are not the best, it is taboo etc)...

This is just bullshit to me. Just a kid crying out for attention because that's what she is and does.

(And that peter pan syndrome, probably. One of my friend (who no longer is) has that syndrome. She is a nightmare of egocentricity, sexual conflict and rejection of responsability...) Sooooo...

Posted (edited)

I've seen a lot of the peter pan syndrome coming up. I think that Kensington might have something of that nature, but I think it's not wanting to grow up. I imagine she's extremely comfortable with her current lifestyle. I mean, she doesn't have to work a real job, she gets to travel, and she posts like once a month on YouTube. Sure, she went to school for a little bit, but she doesn't really seem to be finishing it, either. I think she's happy to refer to herself like that so she can get away with how she's currently living. I can only imagine what her family thinks of it now that she's getting older. 

When I was 24, though, I definitely didn't refer to myself as a kid. It's kind of disturbing to see a woman refer to themselves like that.

Edited by lara_l

Posted

Japan has a really bad relationship with mental illness awareness. So I believe her autism is a self diagnosis unless she saw a doctor when she visited Cali. I have a hard time believing she saw a doctor in Japan for something like this.