• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4669 posts in this topic

Posted

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.02d4d84dbd1c9b

"I'm a 24 year old kid" ........

giphy.thumb.gif.0ff9b79b59195cab7f6af3a2

"24 year old kid"

Yikes.

Posted (edited)

21754896-9FD2-434B-8055-54A4DFCA7FC7.thu

CC4ACB91-EC75-4760-8244-FBFAF51B39BA.thu

......She also barely leaves the house and if she does it's just to go shopping or to disneyland, which you can do without having to utter a single word (especially with things like google maps etc, she doesn't even have to ask for directions). 

I dislike the implication here that she's out and about in the real world conversing in fluent Japanese with all sorts of people about all sorts of topics, when in reality the only 'conversation' she's likely to have in Japan is with the cashier at starbucks, asking for
砂糖大さじ10杯のコーヒーとドーナツを一つください。

Edited by petit-oiseau

Posted (edited)

Nothing to save here you guys now she likes young boys bc AUTISM!!!!!!

Screenshot_2019-11-13-09-20-45-086_com.instagram.android.png

Kenna being like: „Good reason to avoid me addressing my fetish! Also: aUtIsM“

CEDABA92-8ADB-499F-B751-8115EEF9AD41.jpeg

Edited by Gandy

Posted

Long-time-lurker here! Hi :)

It might be a bit of a nitpick but this kinda rubbed me the wrong way cause shes acting like that's such a stupid question. But back in her asexuality vid she talked quite a lot about wishing for a platonic (of course male) soulmate - which to me sounds more like a (platonic) relationship than just a friendship.

Reuploaded asexuality video

I know I'm nitpicky but it's kinda hypocritical and I'm annoyed by the way she answers fans' questions.

20191113_102118.jpg

Posted

Wow, the year isn't even over and we're already on thread number 6 and past a 100 pages? There really is no rest for the wicked, huh. :alpacaheadshake:

And regarding Kenna's content that's supposedly bringing her "tens of thousands of dollars" ... It's all just a perpetual reenactment of Groundhog day, isn't it? Always coming back to the same questions and issues, always being snarky to anyone willing to engage with her without going out of their way to excuse her behaviour, always rehashing the same stale ~Disney Christmas~ content... I'd really feel sad for her cyclical and exclusively online-based existence if she wasn't such an obnoxious, rude, and patronising individual. Oh well. 

Posted

Good lord that person literally handed her an excuse on a silver platter. I always thought her internalized misogyny was caused by the basic societal things we all grow up with and also deep seated insecurity about her lacking in comparison to other girls. But she would get attention from boys and since she has that narcissistic ego that needs to be stroked she loved being adored but also untouchable because "aro-ace". (Who remembers how many times she told the story of why her HS nickname was "heartbreaker"). 

Tfw you could use your decent sized platform to advocate for more neurodiverse representation of women and girls in the media and highlight issues faced by women on the spectrum but want to show you aren't like other girls so much more. 

Posted

It's always astonishing how delusional she is, like...You know, Kentucky says she can relate to male characters more and she'd prefer being a boy. Not telling anything new here but it's crazy how she's clearly basing this on fictional shit only goddammit.

Get out of your fucking fantasy world and take a look at all the male persons around you/out there?
And that being said, NO kpop stars you're shipping etc. :alpacadone:
Get to know a few real guys once in your life, please.

Oh, btw...uhm...Yes, male characters might not be all cray cray about cheesy hollywood romance (because I'm pretty sure what she means with "romance"), but in any story they have a romantic interest often enough. Unless we're talking about a series where it's straight up IRRELEVANT.
...Or we're talking about side characters that aren't in focus anyway.
OR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LITTLE BOYS.
Also what the fuck Kenners, your beloved gay animu are full of romance and sex? Lmao...Bitch, please.

Posted

Hmm it’s almost as if there’s a female character that’s socially awkward and introverted and doesn’t always focus on romance all the time in a comedic show but Kenna is too focused on the male characters 

4757C1EC-DDAB-4B44-B5B6-44586A193C98.png

I think there is more of a stigma attached to socially awkward men. I mean if you take someone like Susan Boyle, people just see her as an eccentric, harmless, cat lady. Where as a man in that same position would be treated with far more caution. Generally a man who is middle aged and living with his mum will be seen as weird. I think it's more socially acceptable for women to be awkward in a social environment. Kenna really picked the wrong disorder to be diagnosed with. It won't gain her the attention she is craving. I guess it gives her something to winge about though.

Posted

If she wants a character who’s a bit socially awkward and isn’t all about romance why is she fawning over Anna and Kristoff instead of “you can’t marry a man you just met” Queen Elsa herself? Going back to the idea that there are quite a few female characters who aren’t all about romance and behave a bit shyly and differently, but whatever I guess.

Posted

her ass kissing fans are just as stupid as her. this bitch literally called herself a 24 yr old kid lmao, shes described herself better than we couldve ever done so. 

shes still back to stalking asian men, doing these stupid questionnaires wondering how anyone could see through her childish ruse of pretending she works hard because she totes didn’t spend daddys money on japan and europe, fishing for excuses for creeping on little boys, and rationaling her internalized misogyny. 

like its fucking gross she really thinks shes a child and its ok to creep on little boys, tf?

Posted

So she manages to save 90% of her income AND doesn't get help from her parents (she only lists work and budgeting as her sources of income, so).

Let's see how Kenna's math works out.

According to this link: let's say her apartment costs around $800 a month (being extremely conservative here, I don't think we've been given any real information regarding that), utilities around $100, a monthly transportation pass at $91, we'll say another $100 for food, another $100 for entertainment and extra crap she buys or orders from the internet... I'm not considering things like mobile phone subscription, trips, or the Disney pass, or even visits to Cafes and restaurants... That means that she spends (again, being very conservative, I know those numbers aren't even realistic for a single person living in Tokyo), $1191 on average every month.

If that's 10% of her income (as she manages to save 90%), then she's bringing home around $11910 (after taxes) and saving $10719 of that amount...

According to her, all of that money comes from hard work and not from her parents/trust fund.

And her hard work consists of posting 1-2 videos per month on youtube (she doesn't even get that many views), and maybe a few sponsorships here and there from fast fashion brands and let's say 15-ish new posts to Instagram on a good month.

Kenna, how bold of you to assume your viewers are that stupid.

This Is the best reply, thank you. 

bec38a05d56ac6ae2d9dec2f482ebff9.thumb.g