• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot  this since could be an add-on on our discussion we had in regards to her prince to be soft and kristoff answer

Screenshot_20191113-003513__01.jpg

Posted (edited)

Our queen “only” needed 6 months to get fluent ? Lol who is she talking to ? 

Edited by coconutbunny

Posted

I'M nOt LiKE oTheR gIrLS headass 

bOlD oF yOu tO aSsUmE sHe WaS eVeR lYkE oThEr GuRlZ

kenna thinks she’s not like other humans in general. Epitome snowflake to cover up her basic spoiled rich girlness 

Posted

no one but herself lol

Posted

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.02d4d84dbd1c9b

"I'm a 24 year old kid" ........

giphy.thumb.gif.0ff9b79b59195cab7f6af3a2

Soooooo that means it was her parents who are taking care of her finances?

Posted

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.02d4d84dbd1c9b

"I'm a 24 year old kid" ........

giphy.thumb.gif.0ff9b79b59195cab7f6af3a2

Does she realise that most people can't afford what she can afford? That some people budget and save and still can't afford going to another country, travelling to another continent while in said country and all the bs she buys? 

Paycheck to paycheck queen seems to understand very little what struggling financially really is. It's okay to have your parents support you, just don't make people believe you just work like everybody else. 

Also let's say that her prime at YouTube really earned her a lot of money. I find it quite disrespectful that she never thanks her audience for it? Never makes them feel acknowledged? They helped build her up ffs

Posted (edited)

Soooooo that means it was her parents who are taking care of her finances?

Yeah she pretty much admitted that I mean how else could she put 90% in savings? Imagine her monthly expenses to be 1000$ it would mean she'd earn 10k a month lol or maybe she meant that she saved when she was living with other people in cali and her year in Japan and vacation inside a vacation in Europe is just the 'occasionnal splurge' she's talking about.

i remember she said she was going to buy a house in japan with her trust fund lol can't wait for it not to happen

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

She could do easily put an end to these questions by saying she has a day job, it would even support her claims she can speak Japanese well.

But heaven forbid anyone think she is some peasant who has to wait tables.

Posted

Nothing to save here you guys now she likes young boys bc AUTISM!!!!!!

Screenshot_2019-11-13-09-20-45-086_com.instagram.android.png

Posted

Of course she doesn't speak Japanese or English because

1.) She doesn't go out unless she's forced to

2.) She just doesn't speak at all when she's outside (because you really don't have to talk much or at all in Tokyo, most of the talking is being done for you )

This 100%. The way she worded it is incredibly intentional; you can easily get by in Japan not speaking English "at all" because you literally just don't have to speak since social interactions always follow the same pattern. But of course she had to make it sound like she's out here speaking fluently after studying literal beginner-level Japanese for five months, only ever hanging out with other English-speakers, and barely leaving her apartment (and even then only ever going to English-friendly tourist parts of town).