• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5973 posts in this topic

Posted

Being into shipping, m/m, f/f, f/m, I know of those, see them all too often. They go crazy for boy boy love, emphasis on boy and rarely grown men that actually look like they are adults. And only ever mention a female when they are of no threat to the m/m ship they like. And them, ship f/f? “Sorry, not for me, makes me uncomfy’, and f/m ships are “so abusive, overused, forced down throats, gross, boring.”, (I get that to a certain degree but we should cheer if a canon relationship is healthy and the main. Though I can go farther in how reality isn’t like that, bad relationships exist, it all depends on the portrayal and whether it’s show as being condoned or not.) I’ve firsthand experienced the many times a female shipper ships a abusive, toxic, etc m/m and witch hunt any ship that has f/m and the slightest possibility of the relationship having bumps in its road. It’s hyproctitical. The least they can do is say that fiction is fiction. But my stance on this is the less popular one and I know there is a...statis quo to only show pure relationships. What I’m getting at is if you like a trashy relationship for one type of relationship and harass someone else for liking the same but with different genders is dumb. Go down on your ship with pride. Or just hide it to avoid hate, go anon, this is the internet. Just don’t do messed up stuff. 

But back to how Kenna focuses her attention on *boys*, not grown men, and rarely uses the word men but only to insult them. It’s all shady and I’ll never let go of my thoughts that she phrases things with boy to keep things suspiciously innocent because it supposedly keeps her aro ace facade because who would want to bang a boy? I’m not calling her that....word. But I’m calling her out on this mask she has, this charade she is pulling her fans through. She was to be pure but subtly show her interest of sorts for men with younger ones so no one will think anything else of it. And only mentions a female if they seem to fit her aesthetic and to remind people that she does recognize females exist. 

I’m pretty sure she does have internalized misogynistic ideals or something of the sorts. (I don’t hate her for this, it’s something that can be worked on by reevaluating yourself and paying attention to your behavior. But I’ll stop talking on this because it goes deeper, and though we know as much as she’s shown us, we don’t know her all. We don’t know her parents view, etc, but the way she has spoken in the past is why I think she has it).

the whole purity culture thing with shipping frosts my cupcakes and makes me so annoyed

kenna it’s fine for you to ship whoever and have your self insert imaginings but if you didn’t want that to be scrutinized or your “aro ace” proclamation to be questioned then...you didn’t have to post that in the alleged 2% of your life your share online. 

Posted

another questionnaire instead of, i dont know, posting her europe pics. like you know it takes longer for her to make her stories then to post a damn pic. how she has fans is beyond me. 

Posted

is she fetishizing asian men again? 

Screenshot_20191112-234815_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Like that ever stopped her

Screenshot_20191112-232643__01.jpg

Posted

is she fetishizing asian men again? 

Screenshot_20191112-234815_Instagram.jpg

You can tell she's back at it again like how she took a secret picture of a guy she liked based on how sudden she cut the video

videotogif_2019.11.12_23.31.49.gif

Posted

I wonder if anyone noticed this? If it was previously posted then sorry I missed it.

965A0174-E8AE-4A7F-8191-796CA33992AB.png

Posted (edited)

I’m new to this site / haven’t really used it before and after browsing I do think a lot of the stuff on here is a bit over the top, to be fair. I also noticed it’s against rules to contact people I guess, so sorry if this isn’t allowed? But I was a long time fan of “CozyKitsune” and ended up unfollowing after her really bad behavior became apparent. So, I still look at her insta from time to time, out of habit. I participated in her Q&A today and much to my shock, she responded to me directly a bit ago in my DMs and proceeded to argue with me for 10 minutes before blocking me. My initial question was along the lines of “why are your answers to fans so combative?” She literally jumped down my throat over it in my inbox, told me I was looking for problems, made an excuse for every example I provided, was a complete bitch (even though I wasn’t?) and then asked “why I was so invested” and said she’d “do me a favor” and blocked me??? I just??? How is anyone that much of a narcissistic piece of genuine trash? No one is allowed to even ask her a question that isn’t kissing her ass. Imagine taking the time out of your day to block any person who has a valid problem with you. Ridiculous. What a clown.

Edited by Froot_

Posted

Like that ever stopped her

Screenshot_20191112-232643__01.jpg

but ive used up all of my trust fund*

Posted

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.02d4d84dbd1c9b

"I'm a 24 year old kid" ........

giphy.thumb.gif.0ff9b79b59195cab7f6af3a2

...I don’t know if she said that intentionally or ironically but I guess this is evidence that her audience buys her paycheck to paycheck story or they’re finally catching on to the fact that she can’t possibly earn enough to sustain her expensive lifestyle with the meager amount of content she posts once in a blue moon

Posted (edited)

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.02d4d84dbd1c9b

"I'm a 24 year old kid" ........

giphy.thumb.gif.0ff9b79b59195cab7f6af3a2

this was in direct response to a question I asked her which she just bitched me out over before blocking me lmfaoooo

Edited by Froot_

Posted (edited)

Edited by sun