• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5693 posts in this topic

Posted

andthenitwasnt.png

lol, remember when she said this, and then it wasn't. What exactly did she work on?

She spent an entire month in Europe to "get content", and judging from the few photos she did post, it honestly looked like an Autumn dream (or at least, Kenna would be able to edit it as such as she did with tons of her Japan photos). She will probably edit it all down to one 10-minute long video of... I'm not even sure what. Japan is still in its prime in Autumn, but Kenna changes seasons when CVS does, and for her it is Christmas. So much for the Autumn Kween.

Also... I'm just gonna leave this here.

Thank you to whoever posted this beautiful receipt, I went to the photo she commented on to get it but she of course, deleted it. The internet never forgets~

D7B5848C-A422-48DC-AE55-C68A265A97D0.jpeg.b414954556430931a31b64b2a9f31190.jpg

Lmao I was confused for a bit.

When was that comment by Kenna posted? 😂

Posted

Lmao I was confused for a bit.

When was that comment by Kenna posted? 😂

This screen cap was posted here on Oct 1, on page 4, Thread 6, by @Kawaii-kitsune so it must have been posted to her instagram around then, as well. Barely over a month ago lol

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

(Also I don't think Quasimodo was enough of an ~*.°uwu soft boi°.*~ for her.)

Then she's the ableist lol

@monocakes I cant unquote you sorry

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

I just don't know what to say about this, is she claiming to have never been attracted to a guy before because that's a total lie and i agree about the internalized misogyny. It seems like she thinks boys are pure, and im sorry but to me its obviously she is attracted to them to? Like people mentioned she doesnt like it when a straight couple is kissing but she does like it when a gay couple does. It is really creepy

Screenshot_20191112-231220_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I just don't know what to say about this, is she claiming to have never been attracted to a guy before because that's a total lie and i agree about the internalized misogyny. It seems like she thinks boys are pure, and im sorry but to me its obviously she is attracted to them to? Like people mentioned she doesnt like it when a straight couple is kissing but she does like it when a gay couple does. It is really creepy

Screenshot_20191112-231220_Instagram.jpg

To me she's just another straight girl who fetishises gay relationships. It's 2010's pokemon evolution of the girls who wanted to have a gay best friend. 

I can't seem to find it but once she also answered that as a kid she wanted to be a boy. I feel that if she wasn't into her girly clothes she'd be a transtrender at this point just so she could call herself "gay". But she dug her ace grave too deep. 

Posted

Isn’t there a word for girls who likes guy x guy couples? I know there’s an anime about that. And I have a friend who even admits she likes guyxguy relationships/art??. But I can’t think of what to even ask google. 

Posted

Isn’t there a word for girls who likes guy x guy couples? I know there’s an anime about that. And I have a friend who even admits she likes guyxguy relationships/art??. But I can’t think of what to even ask google. 

Is “Fujoshi” what you’re thinking of? 

Posted (edited)

BL manga/anime or yaoi I believe

edit: ohhh yeah fujoshi is the word ↓↓

Edited by temato

Posted

A fujoshi

Posted

A fujoshi

Being into shipping, m/m, f/f, f/m, I know of those, see them all too often. They go crazy for boy boy love, emphasis on boy and rarely grown men that actually look like they are adults. And only ever mention a female when they are of no threat to the m/m ship they like. And them, ship f/f? “Sorry, not for me, makes me uncomfy’, and f/m ships are “so abusive, overused, forced down throats, gross, boring.”, (I get that to a certain degree but we should cheer if a canon relationship is healthy and the main. Though I can go farther in how reality isn’t like that, bad relationships exist, it all depends on the portrayal and whether it’s show as being condoned or not.) I’ve firsthand experienced the many times a female shipper ships a abusive, toxic, etc m/m and witch hunt any ship that has f/m and the slightest possibility of the relationship having bumps in its road. It’s hyproctitical. The least they can do is say that fiction is fiction. But my stance on this is the less popular one and I know there is a...statis quo to only show pure relationships. What I’m getting at is if you like a trashy relationship for one type of relationship and harass someone else for liking the same but with different genders is dumb. Go down on your ship with pride. Or just hide it to avoid hate, go anon, this is the internet. Just don’t do messed up stuff. 

But back to how Kenna focuses her attention on *boys*, not grown men, and rarely uses the word men but only to insult them. It’s all shady and I’ll never let go of my thoughts that she phrases things with boy to keep things suspiciously innocent because it supposedly keeps her aro ace facade because who would want to bang a boy? I’m not calling her that....word. But I’m calling her out on this mask she has, this charade she is pulling her fans through. She was to be pure but subtly show her interest of sorts for men with younger ones so no one will think anything else of it. And only mentions a female if they seem to fit her aesthetic and to remind people that she does recognize females exist. 

I’m pretty sure she does have internalized misogynistic ideals or something of the sorts. (I don’t hate her for this, it’s something that can be worked on by reevaluating yourself and paying attention to your behavior. But I’ll stop talking on this because it goes deeper, and though we know as much as she’s shown us, we don’t know her all. We don’t know her parents view, etc, but the way she has spoken in the past is why I think she has it).

Posted

Long time lurker that finally made an account here:

Slightly OT but I found it very interesting. 

I was checking Kaila's instagram profile and I found this other account that she runs, it doesn't have many followers and has an abandoned YouTube channel linked to it (last video was 1 year ago).

Screenshot_20191112_213632.thumb.jpg.ebc

Something I found very curious is that basically every outside picture Kenna took in Japan in the last few months was when she was with Kaila: 

Screenshot_20191112_213737.thumb.jpg.747Screenshot_20191112_213651.thumb.jpg.f93Screenshot_20191112_213702.thumb.jpg.6edScreenshot_20191112_213717.thumb.jpg.5eb

(you definitely have a different angle of all these pictures in Kenna's Instagram)

For someone that claimed to handle herself very well when she's by herself, Kenna seems very clingy to her friends. Apart from initial month in Japan, she doesn't seem to have left her appartment a lot by herself (before she was also clinging to her lang school photographer friend)

It's kinda sad that she created this persona (the whimsical, independant, unique creature) that she needs so hard to maintain. No wonder she spiraled into this depressive state, specially when she cut ties with her only friend in a foreign country.

About the entertainment visa though, I don't think she lied all the way through. I do really suspect that she had a possible sponsor and maybe that's how she met Kaila. 

Hidden Content

I do think they decided against signing with Kenna tho, maybe due to her not so active account or something. 

Kenna's inactivity couple with the other things I mentioned prior 100% would habe effected her chance for a Visa. Even if a company was willing to sponsor they still have to submit proof to immigration to the persons credibility. Kenna isn't near the level of active on YT for immigration to approve the sponsor. 

There are tons of ppl like Kenna that want to come to Japan because they treat it like a whimsical unicorn land. Japan pretty small so I understand why they have a strict visa process.