• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

6104 posts in this topic

Posted

Bold of you to assume she’s reading her comments 😂😂

23355333-1EA5-4334-A43D-D5DB17F1C83B.png

Posted

8E466651-CEFE-424D-B02E-6E8EABA572C7.jpeg

Who's going to tell her it hasn't been a year? Lol.

How uneventful, she really wasted her time there. She barely learned anything, did nothing to further her career as an influencer, and even though we don't see ALL of her life she really didn't see much of Japan. The most exploring she did seems like it was because of Kaila and that's kinda sad. She doesn't need to move to Massachusetts or New England, she needs to go back home and figure out what the heck she wants to do with herself instead of wasting time and money.

Posted (edited)

I'm not even sure what to say about this anymore but she really gave up on finding excuses, didn't she. 

Screenshot_20191112-121909.jpg

Urgh.. not this again.. :darth:

Aside from the fact that Japan certainly does celebrate fall, this would have been the perfect reason to make content. "How Japan vs US celebrates fall". I can't with her.

Edited by Soggy Tofu

Posted

Urgh.. not this again.. :darth:

Aside from the fact that Japan certainly does celebrate fall, this would have been the perfect reason to make content. "How Japan vs US celebtrates fall". 

Europe was full of autumn too, so...? Maybe she should have opened her eyes a bit more.

Posted

But honestly, 

i kind of understand that she is going after a year and I also think it was planned to be 1 year ( I know she had the dream to become a model or something to her the entertainment visa but let’s stay realistic). I think we all are sure about Kenna didn’t got the entertainment visa, she may be on a work & travel or tourist visa after loosing her student vise bc she is not a language student anymore, so she can’t stay much longer anyway  . She has no friends there ( she didn’t mentioned meeting up with someone for a long long long time beside of Monique. But they are also not friends anymore.lol ), she barely speaks the language... like she could teach English or something but I don’t see she has that many possibilities to do something for her and her future. Maybe in USA it’s the same but there she has Bree, grace & people speak English 🤷🏻‍♀️ Excuse my English please I am not a native speaker 

Posted

Girl what is this work you speak of? You legit upload maybe twice a month and literally haven't uploaded the whole of October, and you get piss poor views. You get paid in fast fashion yesstyle clothes, and what budget? There is no budget, you buy whatever and whenever you feel like it. You got a disney pass and went like maybe 5 times, granted you spent most of your Japan trip in your apartment, so you probably saved a bit of money instead of ya know...doing the things people do while in another country, like explore...what happened to the Yuru Camp solo camping thing, that would have been SUCH A GOOD VIDEO, but no you're too prissy to actually go camping and just like the aesthetic. Fuck if I had parents paying for my adventures along with an allowance and in Japan I'd be going to different places every other week.

It's just so aggravating that she doesn't realize how fucking privileged she is to be able to do all these things and just pretends that she's a hard working adult.

Posted

no one gets that fucking defensive over simple questions, she didn’t do shit thats why