• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2536 posts in this topic

Posted

in kenna's quoted words "i don't support ableists x"

apparently monique girl couldn't stand kenna anymore (yeah, understandable), and without further explanation and no proof, kenna said this. monique said she won't say anything (actions speak louder than words", really mature on her part)

speculation by other users indicate kenna had "auditory sensivity" and wouldn't allow monique to actually experience europe.

(edit: check page 86, it starts from there!)

Thank you!! I read like the last 15 pages but couldn't find anything!

Posted

Screenshot_20191110-164916.thumb.png.018Screenshot_20191110-164926.thumb.png.56bDrlW_LaU8AAlgU5.thumb.jpg.a138dc31bfa7f1What?

Homegirl wants her minions to believe she's not a complete narcissist that thinks she's better than everyone else

Posted

Flashback Mary is quacking (if anyone could do a face to neck color comparison, that would be awesome! I can’t figure out how to do that on mobile :alpacamad:)

AEE0C592-27D6-44F0-BDC4-089C921B7E8D.thu

Posted

Homegirl wants her minions to believe she's not a complete narcissist that thinks she's better than everyone else

Lol we don't proclaim vice. This is all sorts of embarrassing. To call this word salad pretentious or pseudo intellectual would be a compliment. 

Posted (edited)

Ugh it’s that outfit, she looks like she escaped from the set of a cheap period drama

166F70DB-C95D-46E3-A38B-FA81999B8E75.jpeg

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

kenna really rocking the mime aesthetic

Image result for mime

Posted

i might have missed some posts in the last thread but do we know she failed the language school? Or did we get any conclusion for it at all?

She won't go to college, that's for sure. She has neither the internal motivation nor the external (need to sustain herself) need for it. I'd personally be super suprised and quite happy if she did, but i don't think so. 

i wonder how far she'll ride the dark academia phase tho. if she wants to REALLY lean into the intellectual aesthetic maybe she'll actually go to college... which honestly wouldn't be the worst thing for her. unLESS of course she dropped out after 6 months due to yet another personality change a la language school lol. 

Posted

Name change soon? Any bets?

Posted

Welp 

B0AF051A-0A4E-4C19-BA98-61606522FC71.png

Who is she lmao 

Posted

Screenshot_20191110-164916.thumb.png.018Screenshot_20191110-164926.thumb.png.56bDrlW_LaU8AAlgU5.thumb.jpg.a138dc31bfa7f1What?

i thiiiink what shes saying is:

weve noticed how the entire time she spent in japan has amounted to nothing. weve noticed how while in japan she pretty much exclusively seeks out european styled places, literally never tried japanese food because autism, never bothered learning japanese, only goes to starbucks, bitches about fall and halloween that she went to europe, completely gaga over comparing everything to herself.....but never took photos if halloween themed things while there. all she really did was sit on her ass watching anime, or stalking PULL.

shes saying she doesnt believe europe is superior, shes thinks all place are nice and she appricates the time she spent in japan too...

....which i dont believe her for one fucking second.