• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

She had an hour long story about Disney World yesterday, guys. Plus referenced Frozen 2 a billion times this week.

DD269C1D-F0F7-4DFC-837C-7B1A608E203C.thu

sorry, I had to. Hahaha.

but it’s true, she’s gone a long while without posting about Disney. It’s like once her friendship what Kaila ended she had no choice but to go back to her comfort zone of Disney to hang out with. 

Posted

Wait, wait, wait… imagine she's actually fooling us all, only pretending that she’ll go back to the US for good… then she'll make one those cringy PSA : "jk on you, Japan is my home and I’m staying" something like that!:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Some people here pity her, but I disagree. She's selfish. She does whatever she wants when she wants. And what does she do? NOTHING. 

She's been given so many opportunities - she's had sponsors, fans, a ridiculous amount of money. And yet she just sits there watching Netflix and doing nothing and crying about the fact that she's "autistic". Tbh I work with children right up into teens, many of them autistic, and they hate new surroundings. There's no way she'd be able to move around as much as she has without severe repercussions on her psyche should she be travelling as much as she is. I won't sit here un-diagnosing her. Whatever. I just think that she is moaning about it to victimise herself further. She loves the attention it gives her.

Then there's the rants, and the disagreement with her friend for being "ableist". I've travelled with a horrible person once, and so I can attest that I think Kenna must have been extremely selfish on the trip (just my theory), which led to the disintegration of the friendship. I think she just wanted to play victim, as she always does. 

So, what does Boston have for her? Nothing. She'll continue the same pathetic rituals of sitting around, eating awful food, and complaining on social media. She doesn't deserve a following. She deserves a kick in the butt from her parents and a reality check - not in the form of money. 

Posted

Wait, wait, wait… imagine she's actually fooling us all, only pretending that she’ll go back to the US for good… then she'll make one those cringy PSA : "jk on you, Japan is my home and I’m staying" something like that!:alpacaconfused:

I was thinking that, especially with her saying she'd be back for Christmas... I feel like Kenna wouldn't admit to leaving so easily, especially right after people were talking about how they were happy about her going to America in the thread? (Unless she stopped caring about the thread/what she deems as "hate" which seems unlikely considering her recent Insta story about some video someone made, but who knows.) I was wondering if she could be going back to America so she could go back to Japan afterwards and renew her tourist visa again (visa hopping?) but I don't know if that's possible for Americans (I know Canada has different rules.) I was wondering if she was just going for Christmas and would go back.

Posted (edited)

I highly doubt Kenna has stopped caring about this thread. One of her hobbies is putting PULL on blast and responding to it in front of her mostly ignorant fan base (ignorant as in they don’t read the thread themselves). She’s too full of herself to ignore her criticism. that’s probably one of the last traits I’m certain of. 

Maybe she’s lost the concept of what home is. She isn’t the type of person who can find a “home” with other people because she’s so poor at keeping relationships. Excuse me if I’m wrong, but she’s never known any other home besides where she grew up, and she’s absolutely miserable abroad.

One day the money will run out, and if she’s my age, then her insurance with her parents will run out in two years. If she goes back to the states and is jobless, she’s absolutely screwed. 

Edited by ohnoho
Typos

Posted

she's actually fooling us all, only pretending that she’ll go back to the US for good

Nah, in order for that to work that means she either a) lied to her sister who wrote about her wanting to move or b) told her sister to lie on her behalf. And all that to trick a few “antis”? I think she may be at the end of her rope in Japan and wants to come back home- maybe she won’t move out of state until a bit more down the road :alpacaconfused:

Posted

If she moves to New England for the colourful Autumns, she probably won't like the long, dark, snowy winters, wet Springs, or hot, sticky, Summers. She would be better off moving to a cute small town instead of Boston, but should probably just do a New England road trip next year and stick to being in southern California so she can have her In n Out and Disneyland.  

Posted

Her nomadic lifestyle 

Your choice of words seems extra funny given that she has a "nomad" tattoo and keeps bringing up how she's an Air Nomad from Avatar :happee:

Posted (edited)

I agree. I live near MA and people here are friendly but they have actual shit to get done (real life shit that matters). As well as that, as someone mentioned, we have great schools in this area but it’s poopy Kenna is just using them for her aesthetic 🙄 

I wonder if she's gonna try to make herself seem so intellectual and a hard studying student with the ivy league schools as her backdrop. It will be funny when she gets laughed away by *actual* students.

An aside, does anyone think she might also try to capitalize on Salem and be all "WiTcHy AeStHeTiC"? I feel like that and dark academia and her supposed love of Harry Potter and such might lead her that way. 

Hidden Content

don't worry for her, anyway she will only stay at home, never putting her countoured nose out… if it's too cold for her, she'll put the heat on max, all the time to StaY cOzy…  

I was going to say "Well, there's an expectation that the snow and ice don't stop you and life keeps going despite the weather because everyone is used to it and adapts. Life doesn't stop for snow in Mass."

But then I remembered that she doesn't and won't have a life there, cuz she's not getting into any of the schools and she surely won't get a job, soooooo......you right. 😂🤣

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

If I were Kenna, I'd go back to the US, study (in a vocational college if she didn't want a university), get a certificate in some design related field and get an internship. If her parents have connections, she might make it into a good company - doesn't have to be a corporate environment since a lot of smaller business would suit her aesthetics and have good work culture. She needs a good kick to her rear.

As someone mentioned, if she considers going into Ivy league, her grades definitely won't vouch for her. And if she wanted to use her trust fund for that, it would run out in a year or so.

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by roska

Posted

Would she have thrown the shade if she knew that would be her sister a couple of years down the road? xD

20191109_141406.jpg

Posted

Haven't caught up with Kenna for a while, she's headed home now? Is the year over already?

Also, I've been scrolling but I'm unsure. Did she learn a lot of Japanese or was that a flop? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Haven't caught up with Kenna for a while, she's headed home now? Is the year over already?

Also, I've been scrolling but I'm unsure. Did she learn a lot of Japanese or was that a flop? :alpacaconfused:

oh girl she flopped bigtime. Quit after 6 months and only knows like 3 Kanji she said. Doesn't speak or write it anymore. She's over Japan because its not weeaboo cringe land and they do not celebrate holidays or seasons the exact same way America does. She also made no friends and just burnt the bridge with the only buddy she had less than 3 days ago. 

I completed a semester abroad at a Japanese language school and transferred my credits back to a US college. If you wanna know what theyre like just to get an idea of why someone like Kenna couldn't handle that feel free to ask. They are accelerated.

Posted

It would seem she's heading home but tbh it's just speculation at this point based off the fact that:

1) she's 100% alienated herself and has literally zero friends in Japan
2) some speculate that she lied about getting an entertainment visa and her big Europe trip was actually a visa trip (considering the timing 6 month student visa + 3 month extension that's always tacked on = visa officially ended September 30th)
3) she has completely taken Japan off of her Instagram profile even though it was a big part of her ~identity previously
4) recently her friends/family have mentioned her "coming home" or her wanting to move elsewhere

I think that pretty much sums up the course of events for why so many people are near-certain her time in Japan is done. 

Also, as @TB09 already mentioned, her Japanese school was a flop. It seems the most she learned was how to order from Starbucks and the words for her school supplies.